Chapter 10
1.6k 3 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My place was silent. I stood where I was, dumbfounded. A car drove by and I could hear a dog from the building on the opposite side of the road bark at it. Someone in the apartment above me was pacing back and forth for a moment, most likely doing house chores. My motionlessness finally gave way when I realized I was so upset I couldn't breathe normally. I sat down in my computer chair, in front of the monitor with that same website I used before. I realized I just couldn't focus my eyes enough to read the text. After closing the browser, I decided to turn off the computer as well. The fans stopped their whirring. I hid my head in my hands and tried to manage the feeling that my life was being torn out of me. Was that my first breakup, and was it... the last one?

I can't recall what happened through the rest of the evening. I think I went for a walk. I might have bought an energy drink at the convenience store. Was there a sunset? There must have been, but I couldn't recall. Some people passed me by, laughing. There were birds circling around in the air, but the air itself was almost static.

Eventually I ended up back at home. I think I saw Scruff, but I ignored him, heading straight for the staircase. I passed the landlady on my way back up, and I think she said something, but I just walked by. I closed the door behind me as she kept on talking while walking behind me. I made sure to lock it. I laid down on my bed. It was around 8 pm, but I was already spent. I kept on staring at the ceiling, until my eyelids felt too heavy. Finally, exhaustion and sleep took me in.

This repeated the next day, and the day after. The routine was back - job, home, eat, sleep. I didn't eat that much or pay attention to any shows I watched. My alarm beeping, my coworkers screwing, the stray dog waiting for my leftovers, the announcement of new season of an anime series I was following - good or bad, it was all filler. On the third day, as I was lying down again in that same empty bed, staring at the drawing on the wall, with springs in the mattress uncomfortably pressing into my back. I closed my eyes, unprepared but forced to repeat the same day tomorrow. It was then that the thought finally crossed my mind. "It would probably have been better if she killed me."

The night was fairly chilly, which is something I realized when I woke up again at 3 am. I habitually left the bedroom window slightly open to let some fresh air in in the evenings. This time, I forgot to close it and the cold air made the room very uncomfortable. Barely managing to get back up, I waddled over and shut it. "Just don't think about it," I reminded myself. I couldn't think about anything else. I took a while to simply stare out the window, looking at the full moon in the cloudless sky, shining onto so many identical rooftops. I took a deep breath.

"... Can we talk?" I heard a voice behind me and froze still. I wanted to reply, but I only gasped.
"Matt?" it called to me again. I stood there, afraid to turn around. I knew already who it was, but I felt too ashamed to face her.

There was another moment of silence before she spoke again.

"Is it okay if we turn the lights on?" her voice was strangely un-seductive, it felt like talking to just a regular woman. That change of tone made my skin crawl.
"Y-yea..."

Before I was wondering if I should go and switch them on, I heard a click and the room was bright.

"Can you turn around?"

I steadied myself again and took a very deep breath. "Look..." I started turning around, "I screwed up, big ti-"

I stopped mid-sentence, eyes wide open. The succubus looked completely different. Previously she would just change her hair. Now, she seemed at least a head shorter. She was sitting on my bed. The hair she had this time was very long and straight, reaching almost to her hips. It was a strange white color, so bright it was almost glowing. Her body was much less voluptuous - in fact, her breasts were now bordering on small. Her hourglass figure was mostly gone, her dainty, fragile legs made her look like a model on an extreme diet. Her lips were small, much smaller, without a hint of eroticism. The one remaining feature were the eyes - still as big as I remembered. She was casting her gaze down, looking uncomfortable. This time she actually had a bra and panties on. Her wings were still black, but at least a few sizes smaller as well. The tail this time was white, and I realized she was holding it in her hands, toying with it awkwardly.

"Is... Is that... you?!" I must have sounded like an absolute idiot, but I was genuinely tracing my eyes over her again and again to re-check. She sat there in silence, glancing up at me for a moment, then back down. I continued, "how... how did... how did you do that?!"

She seemed to hesitate for a moment, then spoke with a lowered voice,

"This is... More like what you like, isn't it...?"

I opened my mouth, trying to reply, but couldn't even begin forming a sentence. Was there some miscommunication between us? Did she actually come back?

"You're not... Angry at me?" I asked.

She looked down and waved her legs in the air for a moment. They looked so fragile, everything about her made her seem like she was made of porcelain.

"I couldn't stop... Thinking about you..." she said and turned her head to the side, then shot me a very brief glance. "I realized... Maybe if I looked more like thi-"
"Wait, so... You're back for real?" my mind was running in circles, nothing made sense.
"I knew you'd like this..." she looked back down on herself. "... More..."

At that moment it dawned on me. I have seen this - not quite this, but a lot of physiques like this - before. I cursed the manga I've read.

"Wait, no, that was just a silly fantasy. I saw it once, I like-"
"It's okay," she reassured me. "You don't need to feel guilty. I can be this way for you..."

My whole face felt like it was on fire. I really only saw something like this once, but that was enough for her. There is no depth of my mind that she hadn't plunged. She smirked ever so slightly.

"But, but..." the shame mixed with elation inside me. How stupid was I to upset her? She forgave me - not only that, she did this for me. She must be an angel, not a demon.
"You can be as you want to be."

I thought it was going to sound manly and reassuring, but it sounded dumb when I said it out loud. Still, she smiled back at me for a moment.

"Does that mean you... Actually want me?" she asked innocently.
"I..." inside my head I was screaming at myself to not screw this up. Not again. I couldn't afford to. "Yes."

It was a blunt reply, but I couldn't afford to take any more risks. She glanced back at me and smirked more mischievously. "I knew it."

I didn't know what to ask at this moment, but I needed to hear one thing from her. "So, you're not leaving?"

She chuckled very slightly and put her hand on the bed patting it. "Come on, sit down with me..."

I couldn't imagine doing anything else. The feelings of gratefulness and being the luckiest guy on Earth competed with each other. This was beyond my fantasies.

I noticed how much of a height difference there was between us now when I sat down. She had to look up at me to actually look me in the eyes properly, and I had to admit it was extremely cute.

"So..." I started but decided to not say anything that would upset her. Incidentally, I still couldn't think of anything to say.
"You look so nervous," she giggled and tried to stifle the laughter with her hand. Like the rest of her, it also looked tiny and dainty. Only her voice was the same.
"I... you just look..." I paused and decided it was good to give a compliment at this time. "Amazing..."

I couldn't think of anything better, especially at this moment. Still, she smiled at me, raising her eyebrows.

"Thank you! ... You don't need to pretend, by the way," she said.
"Pretend?" my voice wavered for a moment.
"I know what you think of doing to me," she replied with that same smile. I felt my face was beet red at this moment. I laughed nervously.
"Ah, that's uh... That's quite..." I looked down at her body already. I felt like I shouldn't, but I couldn't deny it. I swore at myself for what my browsing habits did to me. I knew I didn't deserve this.
"Come on," she said and put her hand on my leg. "We're both grown-ups, let's not pretend anymore."

I breathed out. It was unbelievable how quickly I got hard. She chuckled again as I tried to remain cool. She must have seen right through me.

"Did you mean it?" she asked sheepishly.
"Mean what...?"
"That you really want to be with me...?"
"Y-yes."
"Forever?" she asked and turned her hand up, putting it next to mine. I carefully took it.
"Yes," I said, reassuringly. She put her arm around me and turned my head to face her.
"Here," she said and gave me a kiss.

I was beyond myself in happiness. Everything was fixed.

"Now we have strengthened our pact," she exclaimed with glee and a glimmer in her eye. "I will be with you, till the very end."

I reciprocated the kiss and put my hand on her breast, fondling it through the bra. She stopped the kiss and moaned. It was a gentle, innocent moan, the type that I knew she knew I heard in anime.

I continued stroking her breasts, feeling increasingly intoxicated by the softness of her body. She kissed me again and put her hand on my chest, then slid it down to my crotch. My dick felt like it was going to rip the pants off of my legs. We spent a good couple of minutes making out, as I felt her body getting hotter. Finally, she turned and sat on my lap, facing me.

"I didn't know you could fondle them so gently," she laughed. Truth be told, I wanted to fondle every bit of her like a wild animal would, but I was afraid I would somehow break her.

She started unzipping my pants and looking down with curiosity. When my erection popped out she gasped. She looked back at me and put her arms around my shoulders.

"Can you... Can you please be gentle? My body right now is... Well..." she said while moving her panties aside. I saw her glistening pussy, and even without any further inspection I concluded it must have been tighter than my death grip.

Carefully, constantly aware of how much smaller she was now, I maneuvered her on top of me. She was breathing heavily with excitement. "I... I want you..." she said, sounding embarrassed, which made it even cuter and more exciting. She lowered herself onto me and, amazingly, after a bit of pressure, I felt the head pop inside her. The sensation was indescribable. I couldn't help but gasp myself.

"I..." I began, but paused again. I knew what I wanted to do, but I reminded myself I should control myself.
"G-gentle..." she began, and started descending. It felt better than any toy I've ever tried, better than our previous times, better than anything. The tight tenderness enveloping me was actually making me feel dizzy out of sheer lust. I looked at her, wincing from the feeling. She looked back at me, eyes half-closed and gave an embarrassed smile.

"It's okay... You can... Start now," she took pauses to steady her voice.

I couldn't think of anything. I reached and tore her bra off, to which she responded with a high-pitched "eek!". I hunched forward and started sucking on her right nipple, to which she straightened her back and whined, then grasped me harder, both with her arms and her pussy. She put her hands on my head. Her moaning became punctuated with short gasp-like breaks as she stroked and grabbed my hair.

"Do it... I... I want it... Please!"

I didn't need her to tell me twice. My hips started moving energetically as I grabbed her waist. I tried pacing myself, but she was so tight, every thrust brought out a moan. I thought it might be unpleasant, but she looked at me with eyes full of desire and a crooked, pleasure-filled smile.

"Y-yes, oh my... You're, so... big!" she exclaimed.

The only thing I could think of is plunging deeper inside her. I could hear my own heart pounding. She synchronized perfectly with me and started bouncing on my dick, and I kissed her to stop her constant moans. She was initially surprised, but in a moment started kissing me back deeply. I felt a surge in my body again and broke off the kiss.

"Ah, oh god, I can't, I'm-"
"Haa? You're gonna do it? Already?" she giggled with that same familiar giggle.
"Wait, no, uhhhhgh-" I tried to stop her, but it was too much. The tightest pussy imaginable was squeezing down on me. I kept her in place and started pumping her full of my semen, to which she responded with glee.

"Yaay," she giggled. "You must really like me!"

As she laughed happily, she resumed bouncing on me. I kept on filling her womb and thinking that if there really is a God, he must be frowning at me now, but I didn't care.

I thought I was done, but I couldn't feel my erection go away. I wanted to plunge deeper inside of her, as if this was my only chance to ever get to do it. She seemed to be a bit spent, the first time I saw her this way. I took off my shirt and threw her on the bed.

"Wah, not so rough!" she said.

I couldn't contain my lust anymore. I was almost tearing my pants off.

"So you really are that excited, hmm-wa!" she yelped as I pulled her by her legs towards me.

Before the succubus could react, I was on her, pounding her like I've never known sex before, but also as if this was the last time I would get to have it. Her moans were even more punctuated.

"So... Big! Ah... You're so... greedy!" she said, but I felt a burning desire in her voice.

It was dizzying how good her body felt. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her passionately while screwing her brains out. It felt like both of our bodies were going to break. I was constantly running out of breath, and the bed creaked and almost jumped on the floor.

"Ah, so rough, you're so... Good!" she said with an enticing voice. "Give me! Give it to me!"

Her voice started sounding deeper as she urged me on.

"Yes, like that!" there was an uncanny echo to her voice, but I was too excited to care. "One more time!"

I couldn't hold back. I felt I was at the limit again. Another wave of pleasure washed over me as I plunged time and again into her, splashing ropes of cum inside. It started dripping out of her as we both groaned from the pleasure.

"Sso much!" she exclaimed. I kissed her greedily again as the last few thrusts brought a few more splashes of seed out of me.

When we finally separated the kiss, I was wheezing for air. I pulled out of her, and my still hard dick bounced out, letting the last spray land on her petite breasts, with a few droplets hitting her face. She yelped out in surprise, but smiled when it started rolling down off of her cheeks. As she lied there, spread, in front of me, I felt so happy about her return and so guilty about letting her go.

"So... Now I'll be staying with you..." she said and took my hand.
"Yes... Please never go," I replied and she giggled. It sounded strange, but I paid no attention to it. I collapsed on the bed next to her. My muscles started hurting again from exhaustion. I felt her dainty hand on my cheek. I closed my eyes and we kissed tenderly again. I sensed the way her hand felt on my skin was changing, and when I opened my eyes again, she was back to her old size. My head jerked back a bit from the surprise and she giggled, with that lascivious tone I knew from before.

"Thank you for giving me... so much..." she said as I was drifting off.
"You're very... welcome... please... stay...." I said, already half in dreams.

I remember hearing her chuckle and giving me a kiss on the cheek. My whole body was relaxed and her warm embrace comforted me. I doze off.

That was then. Heavenly. I couldn't imagine what was about to start happening.

35