Chapter 11
1.4k 5 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As it turned out, the succubus was no longer content with just getting it on in my house. Now, her teases and taunts, even up to actual sexual acts, continued throughout the day, and my energy didn't keep up with my enthusiasm for her.

"When are you going to be done?" she nagged me with her sweet voice during working hours as she rubbed my dick through my pants. "Can't you take a break?"
"Just give me a moment, okay?" I tried to speak under my breath so that nobody would hear, desperately trying to position myself behind racks of goods to hide my erection.

But she only continued, recounting things that she would like to do to me, down to every lick and stroke, recounted almost syllable by syllable. And at home, she would always deliver, and then more. The happiness I was sure I'd feel at this point changed into increasing tiredness. I noticed I was clutching my fists and furrowing my brows more often, when the air conditioning or the escalator leading to the place were malfunctioning. I started getting angry in between bouts of sleepiness.

I soon couldn't find any energy for my hobbies. I neglected reading through news about tabletop gaming, tech gadgets, or any news for that matter. I could barely find the energy to feed Scruff. Watching my previously favorite anime series, I had to fight to keep my eyes open. I persevered, as my body felt like it was increasingly dedicated to her - as she would remind me how delicious my vital energy was every time she robbed me of it. Would she ever stop, and how could I tell her to without upsetting her again? I kept on questioning myself, the notion that something was wrong grew increasingly questionable, as my free time was being overtaken by fulfilling lust. Did I actually want to stop?

Lying down after another day of work, I heard my phone ring.

"Matt?"
"Tim?" I replied, recognizing the voice instantly. His usually laid-back demeanor was as nervous as I remembered it last time we spoke. "Haven't heard from you in like a-"
"Thank God, you're still alive!" he cut me off, agitated. "Listen, Matt, I looked up all I could. You're in great danger!"
"What are you talking about?"
"The succubus! Matt! Is it still haunting you?"
"It's 'her', actually," I replied, irritated. "And yeah, we do stuff..."
"No, Matt, you must get rid of her!"
"What? Why?"
"... She's going to kill you."

I paused for a moment. I felt goosebumps. It was as if Tim's words splashed a bucket of ice on me. My eyes were wide open. For a moment, a cold draft seemed to have swept through the room. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Who are you talking to?" I heard her voice. It made me freeze up.
"Matt?" Tim's voice grew more concerned. "Matt? Are you there?"

The hand stroked my neck and kept on going up over my hair, gently scratching pas my ear.

"Yes..."
"You must get rid of her!"
"Why... didn't you tell me... right away?" I answered slowly. My head was spinning.
"I needed to find out how! Listen! Do you know her name?"
"Is that the boring friend of yours?" the succubus inquired.
"Y-yes..." I answered her, then realized Tim could hear me, "I mean no!"
"Okay, you need to get to know it! Do you have a Bible?"

The succubus was dragging her hand over my cheek as we spoke, and I felt it slowly creeping down my chest.

"A... Yeah..."
"Take it! Put your hand on it and swear on it, and demand she tell you!"
"What? Why?"
"Just do as I say, Matt!"
"I... don't..." I slowed down as I felt her starting to feel me up. Her hand was almost down at my crotch. She must have been in her full-chested form as I felt her press her supple, demonic breasts against my back. "... know."
"What do you mean?! Matt?"
"Hang up..." she whispered into my ear. "... I want to have fun. Now..."

I shivered when she kissed the side of my head.

"Matt... Is she there with you... now?" Tim sounded the most worried I heard him.
"... Yes..."
"Oh God... Quick, Matt, you need to resist her! Take her name! Tell me what it is."

I felt something start pulling the phone out of my hand.

"I..." I was still too much in shock to focus.
"Let me give you a hand..." she whispered in my ear again.
"I don't..."
"Please, Matt! Do it!" Tim was yelling now. "Do it or she will ki-"

Tim's voice suddenly stopped and the phone was pulled out of my hand. I looked to the side and saw the succubus's hand pressing the disconnect button. Tim's indistinct pleas were cut off suddenly.

"Now... You and me have some business to attend to, hon..." she said with a tinge of salaciousness. I felt her hand start fondling my crotch as I breathed out with pleasure. "Yes... Like that..."

But deep down I was startled. It couldn't have been just a prank. But what if he was wrong? How could something feel this good and yet be bad? I figured there had to be some third option.

"Can you tell me your name?" I asked seriously.
"Back at this?" she responded. "You really don't know when to quit."

Mustering the last of my strength, I sat up and got off the bed, slipping out of her hands, then headed towards the desk in the corner of the room where I left the Bible.

"Where do you think you're going?" she asked, seemingly unnerved. "Matt? Talk to me..."

I took the Bible and, trying my best to remain focused and serious, put my hand on it.

"By the Holy Word," I started, hoping that any of this would work. "Tell me what your name is, demon!"

There was a moment of silence. I cast my eyes down, afraid to look at her, but at the same time I felt drawn to her curves. I took a glance and noticed her expression change from playful to neutral, then increasingly serious. I felt like I screwed up, again.

"My name," she began, and her voice seemed to start changing into a more raspy version of it, "is Ra'zizi."
"Ra... zizi?" I asked, unsure whether I heard it right.
"You now know it, mortal," she kept on talking in what increasingly sounded like two voices layered one on top of another. "What is your desire?"

Could I actually restrain her this way? Could I order her to let me rest for a while?

"I... I want you to wait for me to say I want to before we do it next time. I- I want to have some rest, like... like a few days, I-"
"I already know what it is..." she said with a smirk. It looked almost malevolent. Her voice now had a clearly audible, growling counterpart. I could feel my hands sweating profusely.
"Please, I, I need to rest!" I begged her.
"I know. But you will honor our pact."
"Pact?"
"Don't play dumb. Your summoning pact. I will hold you up to our agreement," she replied. "And you will not get away."

I felt the hair on my forearms stand up. She's never been this serious. Nor has her voice ever sounded like this. "Wait..." I replied.

Ra'zizi walked up to me and put her arms on my side and shoulder. My heart was pounding and my head felt like it was being emptied of anything besides fear. She was pulling me in and I stood there, like a rabbit caught in the high beams of an oncoming car, letting her bring me close, until my chest was pressing against her voluminous breasts.​

She kissed me. She pulled me even closer to her and gave me a long, passionate kiss, and fluttered her wings gently, partially wrapping us both, while her succulent lips slid and rubbed against mine. I felt her chest squeezing against me. It was heavenly.

"Enough of these silly games, mortal," she said, her voice slowly returning to normal. "Put the book away. You need to satisfy me."

30