Chapter 12
1.3k 9 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wait, no, I'm too tired, I ca-" I tried keeping my hand on the Bible, but she moved it off of it and pushed me against the wall, then started making out with me while keeping me pinned. My fear was crossing over with excitement. My cold sweat changed into hot and I knew I was getting hard. She grabbed my hand and put it on her breast.
"I know you want this..."

She was right. But I didn't want to die like this.

"Wait, I... Not now, please..."
"Now," she said, without a shade of willingness to negotiate.

The sheer pleasure of touching her smooth, silk-like skin was enough to make me reconsider any threat.

"You'll give me what I want..." she spoke insistently and started to pull on my shirt. I tried resisting, but she pulled so hard the buttons came off.
"No, I'm not ready," I insisted.
"I don't care if you're ready... I need it..."
"What for?!"
"Sustenance," she replied, unzipping my pants as Tim's words were echoing in my mind.
"Pleasure," she continued, sliding her fingers over my balls over the cloth.
"Power," she said, plunging her hand into my underpants.

With the last bit of my mental fortitude, I grabbed on her forearm.

"Please, no..."

She laughed quietly and put her other hand on my chest. "Don't you wanna feel good?"

"No, let me rest," I begged.
"Your body doesn't want to rest," she said as my boner popped out of my pants while she pulled them down. "It wants me."
"Please-"

She put her finger on my lips, shushing me.

"And I want it!"

The moment she started rubbing my dick, I felt as if someone hit me with a poison dart - my legs and arms refused to move, my torso arched forward to accommodate her caress, and my skin felt electric whenever in contact with hers. My pleading was useless. Throughout my many "no's", she'd touch my manhood exactly where she needed to for it to turn diamond-hard.

"I can't! Ra'zizi! I... can't..." I pleaded as she got down on her knees and started to gleefully suck me off.

She took a small pause, giggling as she looked up at me. My body was frozen, and she wanted me to know I was her prisoner. I closed my eyes and grimaced as she dove down again. It didn't take long for her to get what she wanted.

"... First!" she said, wiping the sperm off of her lips.

That night, Ra'zizi squeezed all energy out of me like a sponge. I came time and again - in her gentle, soft, warm mouth, as her lips playfully wrapped around the head of my cock - then in her dripping, hot pussy as she pushed me against the wall. She laughed in my face with a crazed look in her eyes as I cowered in fear. Even though my legs couldn't prop me up anymore, she kept me pinned as semen was rushing out of me. She was strong enough to just keep me in position indefinitely. We both moaned in pleasure, and as much as I was terrified of what was happening, as much as I tried twisting and turning, in the back of my head, I knew there was a strange enjoyment to it. This was not so much what I wanted, but rather what I desired. Her hunger for me seemed insatiable, but all she really did was realize my fantasies. Before I knew it, she had me cum inside her again, and shortly after once more, slamming into me with her squishy body.

"Don't worry," she told me, grabbing my head in her hands as tears rolled down my cheeks. "When lust consumes you, I'll be there."

She threw me onto the bed. I vividly remember her constant laughter, as my vision blurred and my body started moving on its own.

"Yes! Yesss!" she yelled out and cackled. "More! Matt! More!"

I grabbed her ample ass and, while she was still straddling me, proceeded to pump up into her while she rested her hands on my shoulders. Her tits were swaying over me. I don't know where or how I found the strength for any of this, but I thrusted in and out of her with complete determination. Her breathing was choppy and punctuated by more moans as her glowing eyes looked right into me, piercing into my soul. With every thrust, I felt something claw at my insides.

"Do it! Nowww!" she commanded with lascivious fervor.

I remember feeling like my cock was exploding. Waves of pleasure washed over me as I kept thrusting, her blazing hot pussy squeezing me out. Once I was finally out, she lied down on top of me, pressing her breasts hard against me and moaning compliments straight into my ear. My vision started getting darker. With last drops of cum oozing into Ra'zizi, I felt a powerlessness overcome me and fell asleep.

And it continued getting worse. Whether she was in her petite or busty form, whether she happened to be in a good mood or not, Ra'zizi would continue violating me. No place was safe anymore.

I was losing weight. Normally I'd be happy, but looking back into the mirror, I saw dark rings had already formed under my eyes. I would eat two large bowls of ramen and it felt like nothing. My face looked more gaunt.

I was also losing touch with reality - like when you forget what you did during your daily commute, but throughout the day. I would find myself in my kitchen, or at the grocery store, eyed with suspicion by the cashier, and not remember how I got there. I don't know how I managed to, but I did somehow make it into work. And as I worked, everything seemed to be as if in a haze. I think my boss wanted something from me, but I couldn't remember what it was on my way back home. My phone rang, or maybe it didn't. I couldn't tell anymore.

"Why...?" I asked Ra'zizi once after she left me shivering in the bathroom.
"Hmm?" she mused at me, playing dumb while leaning against the door frame.
"Why do you want... to... kill me...?"
"Oh, I don't want to kill you!" she said, cheerfully. "I want you! I just need your life essence!"
"... Why?" I asked, feeling too weak to argue.

"Don't you worry your sweet head about it," she said while walking over and crouching by my side. She stroked my hair while gazing deep into my eyes. Her touch felt so soothing. "My sisters will be so jealous once they found out who I found..."

Eventually, like a person strung-out on drugs, I would lapse in and out of consciousness. Izzie saw me once in this state - it was a disaster. I must have seemed even worse than with my usual stutter. But I brushed her off. She tried stopping me, sounding concerned. I managed to stop myself from lashing out at her, but not on others. Eventually boss threatened to fire me after getting into a fight with Victor and Monica, the two teenager coworkers. They all looked strange at me. I don't remember what it was about.

I do remember though that Ra'zizi would taunt me almost all the way through. Every day she'd come up with more things to whisper into my ear. Sometimes she would be lewd, sometimes disparaging towards others, but I could scarcely get a break from her presence. Her whispers grew louder and louder. Her words seemed to be invading my own thoughts. Strangely enough, I was getting used to it - as well as to the startled looks people would shoot me when I talked to her within their audible range.

It wasn't until I woke up with blood on my clothes that I fully realized I was losing my mind. I was on the bench in front of the shopping mall close to work. Steven, another guy I worked with was standing over me. He told me I got into a fight with some random homeless person. I remembered Steve used to be homeless too. I helped him find shelter one winter, and then the job he has now. I picked myself up and shambled home.

"Why are you getting into fights?" Ra'zizi mocked me. "You're not built for it. You're built for me..."

As I staggered back on my feet, I heard her stifled giggling. I wanted to snap back at her, but I knew she was waiting for an excuse to torment me more.

"I feel powerless," I spoke into my phone, sitting tired in the kitchen.

Tim must have been at some convention when I managed to get him to pick up, there were a lot of voices audible in the background.

"What?! Matt? Is that you?! I thought you were... scuse me... that's how she will try and make you feel..." he responded while apparently dodging some people passing by. "But you need to resist her."
"Resist her how?" I asked with a raspy voice.
"Don't give in to your desires."
"That's not the problem, the problem is she keeps taunting me and can strongarm me-"
"She can because you believe it!"
"No, I don't!"
"Matt, listen, it's a really difficult issue and I am no expert. When I get back home I'll try and check in one of my books on demonology-"
"Yeah, don't bother," I snapped back at him.
"Matt, come on!"
"Is that the huckster friend?" Ra'zizi chimed in.
"Oh would you please let me talk in private?" I grunted in anger.
"Matt?" Tim tried to get through to me.
"No," she replied and giggled.
"Matt, please, just give me a day more! Just come over and we'll figure something out."
"I'm sorry, Tim, I just can't do this anymore."
"Wait, Matt!"
"Looks like we're having guests," Ra'zizi chimed in.
"What?" I asked her.
"No, don't talk to her!"

There was a knocking at my door. I looked at the clock and felt a jolt of panic. I realized what was going on.

"Listen, I gotta go, Tim."
"No, wait, Matt-"

I hanged up before he could finish his sentence.

"Does he actually live here though? This place looks a bit... Abandoned...?"
"No, he's gotta be here."

I could hear two female voices outside. It was my sister and her friend talking about me.

It was a Sunday afternoon, maybe 1 pm. I remembered now. They were meant to visit.

25