Chapter 21
1.1k 5 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" she yelled, but her voice trembled. "Get out, now! Get out or I call the po-"
Before she had a chance to react, I grabbed her neck like it was nothing, and pushed her against the wall, then planted a kiss on her lips to quiet her. She flailed around, trying to push me back and scratching and beating me in alternation. Disregarding her opposition, I proceeded to rough up her breasts through the clothes as she whined. The longer we kept at it, the quiter she became, which - now that I think about it - was even more disturbing.
Finally, I let go of her. She recoiled a bit, stumbling back, but without saying a word. I waited and stood silently in front of her.
"You... you..." her words were dripping with rage as she wiped her mouth with her wrist while trying to tidy up her pajamas. "How dare you! You disgusting, creepy freak!"
"Here, you might need this," I said calmly, then pulled out my phone from my pocket, then quickly dialed emergency. "Just press the green button."
Her eyes kept on darting between me and the phone in my outstretched hand.
"Wha... what?!"
"You wanted to call the cops," I reminded her. "Now's your chance."
She kept on looking at me in disbelief. It took her a good half a minute before she snatched the phone from my hand, trembling for a few seconds after. We stood there in silence as her finger hovered over the connection button.
"You..." she glared at me. "You are the most disgusting..."
I started walking away towards the door as she kept on searching for words.
"...Shameless... Brazen... Appalling..."
I stopped at the door and looked back at her, still wavering.
"Ugliest... Creature I've ever met!" she blurted out.
"Sounds like you're angry with me," my tone remained unchanged as I turned to leave.
"I despise you, you god-awful piece of shit!"
"Is that why you catalogue my existence on your computer? You know, the stuff you flick your bean to?" I asked, as if asking the air outside. Suzanne immediately went quiet.
I looked back to see her face shift as her lips trembled and eyebrows contorted, once making her wide-eyes, at other times giving me death stares - it was the most angry and confused look I've ever seen on anyone. "I really excite you, huh?"
"You make me wanna vomit," she spoke through clenched teeth.
"Is that why you're wet right now?"
She immediately looked down at her crotch, then back at me, with that same fury.
"Get out!" she commanded.
"Alright," I said. "Guess you're not going to use that phone."
I started slowly walking back towards her.
"No! Get back!" she jumped back, holding the phone up in her hand.
"Then give me back my phone," I requested.
"I swear I'll do it! I'll call the police!" she menaced me, still not having pushed the button.
"If you wanted to..." I said, as I approached her backed up against the wall, "... you'd have done it a long time ago."
I slowly put my hand up and gently removed the phone from Suzanne's hand. Her body was shaking and she kept on eyeing me in the dim light coming from the small corridor lamp as I took the phone without touching her and put it back in my pocket. I returned her gaze and cocked my head to the side.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"I..." she tensed up, "I want you to disappear! Forever!"
"No..." I said as I put my hand back up and slowly moved it towards her head. She trembled.
"No! You disgusting... Terrible..." she winced and recoiled her head again but didn't even try moving her body aside, even though nothing was blocking her path. "Animal..."
I touched her temple with my fingers and she gasped. My hand glided on her skin, downwards towards her cheek as she kept breathing heavily. I finished the motion by flicking up her chin, then put my palm against the side of her head. She kept her face still, but her chest was moving wildly. I waited a moment more, hearing her gasping breaths in the otherwise complete silence.
"What do you really want?" I asked, in a low, murmuring voice.
Shaking while looking right into my eyes, she brought her right hand up and, after wavering for a moment she put her palm on my forearm, grabbing tightly. Her panting stopped for a moment.
"I want you to screw me over my desk," she said in a slightly excited, completely sure tone of voice. "Now."

The stack of papers on Suzanne's reception desk made a dull thud as it landed on the floor, together with a bunch of pencils and pens, swiped away when I threw her on it, back first.
"Wait, auugh!" she exclaimed, trying to prevent the laptop from falling as well.
I remembered the door I left open and took a glance at it. It shut on its own, as though a gust of wind was passing through. It felt natural to me at that moment. She seemed too occupied to notice. Saying nothing, I tore the upper part of her pajamas, exposing her ample breasts. "Not as big as Ra'zizi's" the thought passed my mind. She looked flustered for a moment, but one quick grab at them, squeezing around her puffy areolas made her face contort in badly-masked pleasure.
"You're too greedy, wait!" she insisted as I bent over and began sucking on them, teasing the nipples with my tongue. "Gah! You animal!"
I didn't let her wiggle, even though she tried to assume a more dignified position. The scent of whatever soap she used to wash up before bed was mixing up with her sweat. Smelling it while hearing her try to hold back her moans, I could tell I was already rock hard. I sucked on her tits in alternation for a while more, pulling my head back and letting them bounce when I released them. With every movement, her moans seemed to increase in pitch.
Finally, I took a break to look down at her. Seeing this uppity, brazen landlady spread in front of me, hopelessly eyeing me, sweat streaking down her temples, her blond hair in disarray, I waited no more than a couple seconds before pulling down her pants. She still tried to put on an act, calling me "filth" and bringing up eviction while I tugged on the already partially-torn fabric, her hand still grasping mine, as if to make it stop. However, when I unzipped my pants and let my throbbing manhood stick out, she stopped struggling and seemed to fall silent. Her eyes darted back and forth between my cock and my face with the look of anxious anticipation mixed with genuine concern.
"Wait, wait! Matt!", she called my first name for a first time in a long time, "You're... Bigger than I thought, let's... let's take it slowly!"
"You fantasized about this too," I said, smirking, while looking her right in the eyes as I got into position, feeling her lips wrap around the tip, "We both know it."
She looked back at me in shock, furrowing one eyebrow, mouth open in disbelief, "how... do you knooooo-"
Her question was cut off by her moan as I began to unceremoniously plow her. Almost as soon as I started thrusting, her arms began flailing, first trying to get a hold of the desk, but failing to find a good anchor point, she wrapped them around my torso.
I could see a mixture of pain and exquisite pleasure on her face as I continued pounding. Her mouth was still agape, and she seemed to be struggling to keep her tongue from falling out.
"Don't go too crazy on me," I said. "You seem like you're almost gone."
"Shhhuuttt uppp!" she whined and began panting.
Her body started contorting, torso arching up, as I sped my pelvic thrusts up. The table began creaking ominously, and I felt myself also wrapped up in the pleasure. Suzanne lifted her torso off the table and clung onto me as she moaned out into my ear. I felt her tight, stuck up pussy begin throbbing around my dick as I pumped out load after load of jizz into her. I held her in place, as my last thrusts unleashed the final spurts.
It took her quite some time before the spasm in her torso went away and she flopped back on the table. I towered over her as she panted and gasped.
"That..." she struggled to speak, "... that was..."
"Not enough," I said.
"Huh?"
For a moment, a mixture of confusion and fear mixed on her face. Swiftly, I grabbed her sides and, with a fluid motion, I turned her on her belly. She groaned and tried steadying herself with her hands.
"No, no, wait, this is too much, I can't-"
Her sentence was cut off with another moan as I pulled her long hair back.
"Gaaahh, aww that hurt!" she complained.
Ignoring her, I proceeded to put my cock up against her pussy again.
"Matt, I told you, I can't- Aaaaah!"
"Liar!" I shouted as I pushed into her.
I felt her warm, dripping pussy welcome me again. Trying to move back, I sensed how the sides were clamping down on me.
"You can't fool me," I added, and proceeded to screw her from behind.
She tried to keep on arguing, but her words were becoming more and more gibberish as I plunged deep into her. The table started creaking again and almost everything had managed to fall off as I began pumping into the stuck up landlady with such a force my own muscles started cramping up.
Her moans changed into a sound resembling a yapping dog when I pulled her head back again and lowered my torso to thrust as deep as I could. I felt her start shaking and her pussy began aggressively clamping and releasing me. With my full body's weight, I slammed into her, tugging her head and torso back with my right arm into an arch while wrapping my left arm around her. I felt a wave of raw fury pass through me, and I felt my dick started spurting another load into her. She mumbled some insult towards me I couldn't comprehend while she twitched and whined while I unleashed another load, shot after shot into her desperate, fevered body.
We stood there, still, in the poorly lit room, the remainder of my semen washing out what was in her before. After regaining my composure, I let go of her and watched the uppity lady's tired out body slam onto the desk, her mouth wide open and her eyes almost upturned, visible only slightly through her disheveled hair.
I myself didn't feel exhausted all that much. I took a few moments more to watch her lying there like a stunned fish before tidying up my clothes as best as I could.

I headed out the door to her apartment with the same uncaring feeling I felt when I was going there, leaving Suzanne to collect herself. Somehow none of this seemed to impact me, as if I was watching a conclusion to a weather report. Nothing bothered me.
Until I was about third quarters of the way to my place, that is. I can vividly remember how the sound of my footstep on one of the tiles, about ten paces away from my door, seemed to genuinely wake me up - or at least that's how the sensation felt - the sense of rapidly coming back to your body as your senses finally remind you of reality. I looked down at my hands, then back at where I came from, and a cold sweat swept over me. I gasped loudly in shock. The air was no longer calm and the night no longer silent. The light of the moon felt more like a searchling, singling me out in the dark. My legs started shaking, and the all-too-familiar feeling of needing to run started welling up in my stomach.
"Oh shit," I muttered as what just happened all became clear to me.

I started speed walking towards my apartment, face contorted with horror and disblief. I had to go to the only safe place I knew. Inside, I still prayed this was just a hallucination, that I didn't just do any of that. Surely, I must have dreamt it up - I denied.
The last thing I remembered before scurrying back behind my door were rushed footsteps. I didn't dare look back to check. But I sensed who it was.
"What are you doing?!" Suzanne's voice shouted after me, "Come back!" she yelled as I slammed the door shut.

17