Chapter 24
629 10 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We quickly agreed to another date. I felt the hair on my neck stand up from excitement as she gently grabbed my hand and then let go of it. I knew I could have pushed things further, but I already felt like I was luckier than I could have imagined. And even if there was something demonic about what was happening, I still wanted things to evolve gradually between us, regardless. "I will do the right thing," I promised myself walking back to my apartment while Ra'zizi was berating me and calling me a wimp. I knew already she would try and drain my life from me again that night. Her claw-like fingernails scraped my back, but at that point, I didn't care.

I realized pretty fast that Suzanne wasn't bombarding me with texts and calls because of her incoming lawsuit or an eviction order against me. I can't say for sure what it was, but there was a strange tinge of attention-begging to her tone.

"What? You think you can just leave me on read?," "Asshole," "You live a few flats over come tf on"

This then must have been the power I possessed. But like with Ra'zizi, my wishes seem to have backfired on me - I wouldn't mind corrupting that annoying stuck up blonde pencil-pusher of a landlady, but I couldn't have her butt in between me and Isabella.
How would I explain everything to Izzie? What could convince her that I actually want her if she sees me with another girl? It was at moments like these that my life felt particularly surreal. I had to get my priorities straight. I figured the most important thing was to survive. But, if my powers really are now what I think they are, I thought to myself while pondering this in the shower, then surely Isabella would stay with me, no matter what?

That thought lingered in my head, and when I wiped the watery haze off and saw my face in the mirror, I felt nauseated. I remembered not too long ago imagining my interactions with her as ideal and pure. I waited for the mirror image to blur.
Coming out of the shower I saw a text that wasn't from Suzanne on my phone. It was Izzie.

"I'm so so so sorry, but I need to help my parents really badly right now!" she said, peppering the ending of the message with emojis. "Please, can we move the date to the next week?"

Before I could type in the reply, another text came from her,

"I swear I'm not ghosting you!"

She seemed really relieved when I agreed, but I knew I had more than a week of dodging before me.

Over the days leading up to my and Izzie's next date, I took special precautions to try and avoid meeting Suzanne anywhere - I would sneak out in early morning hours through a corridor that lead around the other side of the building, checking around the corners and wearing the most silent sneakers I could find. I would carry pocket binoculars that I used to scout out the entrance to the apartment complex whenever returning, and I made sure to return at odd hours. Ra'zizi once knocked over cleaning equipment left outside, just as I was passing by Suzanne's door, but luckily I ran before she came out. At work that day, she kept on knocking products off the shelves, once even hitting a customer. I beared it all.

Even though the succubus tried to screw me up, the frequency of Suzannne's messages dwindled, until, a day before the date, she went completely silent. It kept making me feel like something was weighing down on my stomach throughout the day. I took extra time to camp outside, but saw nobody at the entrance, and heard no signs of Suzanne at the staircase as I tip-toed up. I almost sprinted towards my apartment door at the last stretch, but equally found no signs of the landlady.

I closed the door behind me, checking the peep hole twice as I turned the key all the way to the end. When I turned around, I froze still.

"Finally here, huh?" Suzanne asked.

She was standing in the corridor, in front of the kitchen entrance. Her clipboard was gone, and so was her business suit. Instead, she was clad in a black, revealing blouse, with a black mini skirt. She had stockings on her thin, pale legs, and high-heeled, glossy black shoes on her feet.

"You thought you could just avoid me forever, dickweed?"

She reached for something on the kitchen counter, and when her hand was back in view, I saw she was holding a pair of toy handcuffs. She was definitely not intent on evicting me.

Immediately, I turned around and started unlocking the door.

"I'll start screaming if you open the door. The neighbors are in," she said in a calm but threatening manner.

My hand stopped turning for a moment as I tried to feel out if this was a bluff. Slowly, I turned my head back towards her.

"How did you get in?" I asked.

"Hmph! Don't forget I'm your landlady, you dimwit!" she said and stomped her foot. The heel made a sharp clacking sound. "I have the master keys to everything!"

I stood there, dumbfounded.

"Ohhh, you're in trouble," I heard Ra'zizi chuckle into my ear. "She means business, I can tell!"

"What do you want?" I asked Suzanne.

"Don't play stupid with me!" she yelled and I felt my heart sink. "You've been teasing me too long. It's retribution time."

"Huh?"

"Get on the chair. Now," she commanded, pointing towards the kitchen chairs.

I had no time to think of anything. I turned towards her and, like a prisoner lead to their cell, I timidly walked towards the kitchen. "If I play this right, maybe she'll be done quick?" I thought to myself.

"Sit," she commanded, and I felt her cold, drilling gaze on me.

"I just need to make sure we're not too loud, and then make her stay until late so she doesn't run into Izzie," I continued my pondering as I slowly sat in the wooden, enameled chair.

"Close your eyes," she continued and I obliged.

"Hey, do you think maybe we can talk this through? Like, how much and what type of stuff you want to do?" I asked, but the question was met with nothing but a metallic, rustling sound. "Suzanne?"

At that point I felt a handcuff close itself around my wrist. Instinctively, I jerked my hand back, but at that point I was already bound to something.

"Hey! No getting away! Sit still!" she commanded again.

"What are you doing?"

"Making sure..." she said as she put the other pair of handcuffs on my other wrist, "... you're not going anywhere."

"This is... What you're into?" I asked.

I felt her breath on my cheek as she neared her face to mine.

"Are you judging me?" she asked.

"No, no, no I wouldn't dare..." I began.

"Good."

"Just play your part," I told myself. "You'll figure out how to get rid of her after this, for now, just-"

I felt a slap on my face and yelped.

"You can open your eyes," she said.

Upon doing so, I noticed her towering above me, condom in hand. I had to admit, this attire made her look way more attractive than her business clothes. Looking up her legs, along her thighs, under the short skirt, I could almost see...

"You're getting worked up already, scumbag?" her voice brought me back to reality. She slapped me again.

"Ah, stop!"

"Stop?" she asked menacingly. "You don't understand something."

She sat on my lap and I felt her push her pelvis onto my junk. Her hands touched the side of my head, the still-wrapped condom in between her fingers.

"I am the boss here. I own the place. I set the rules. And you..." she paused and traced her finger along my face, only to land the very tip of her index fingernail on my lips, "Have been a very, very bad tenant, for way too long."

I felt myself sweat, but didn't respond with anything. The only things audible in the kitchen were the sounds of her outfit creaking slightly as she rubbed on me, the ticking of the clock, and a faint giggle. I looked towards it and saw Ra'zizi sitting on the kitchen table, overlooking the entire scene.

Suzanne's hands pulled my head towards her again.

"Over here, dumbass! I'm... right... here! Don't you look away!"

She pierced me with her eyes again, and then kissed me. It was a very aggressive kiss, almost like a bite. It felt threatening. At the same time, when we touched, I felt like I knew exactly what she wanted.

"Now..." she said after the kiss as she unwrapped the condom. "You'd better not disappoint me..."

13