Chapter 25
646 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before I could object, her hand leapt to my dick and started squeezing it through my pants. I groaned, feeling how the same relentless attitude she showed every day reflected in the way she touched me. Before I knew it, my pants were off and that same stuck up landlady that was berating me on every issue under the sun was now wrapping a condom around me.

Suddenly, I felt her slap me in the face again.

"Dickweed," she insulted me. "You should be thankful I'm doing anything with you at all."

Before I could think of how to keep us both quiet, she straddled me and lowered herself on my cock with a moan of satisfaction. I would be lying if I said that did not feel good, the mixture of fear and the feeling of being so desired was getting to my head. But at that moment, I could only focus on the feeling of Suzanne's tight pussy wrapping around me as she bounced up and down, flaunting her breasts in front of my face.

"What? Why the strange face?" she asked, "You've been looking at them so many times before..."

She took a pause to moan, then removed her bra. I could see her nipples, reddened and perked up.

"Come on, you know you want to do it... Pervert!" she taunted me.

I had no clue what was going on, but, at least at that moment, I felt like I had nothing to lose. I thrust my head forward, but just as I was about to touch her, I felt a strong slap on my face. I winced and jerked my head back.

"Ha! You thought I'd let you!" she jeered and sped up her bouncing. "You're not nearly good enough!"

The conviction in her voice was giving away to sighs and gasps, and I felt her tightening on me even more. She slapped my face again and looked down on me with a smirk.

"What does it feel like, Matt? To have no control? … As a tenant? As a man? Tell me!" she demanded.

At that moment, I felt something else touch me.

"Let's give her a little surprise, shall we?" I heard Ra'zizi say, and noticed her behind Suzanne.

"Huh?" I asked, anticipating another bit of mischief.

The very next moment the succubus put her fingers in a ring around my shaft, and I felt an unholy energy surge through me. Suzanne must have felt it too, because her moans became deeper and her movements feverish.

"Thank me later," the succubus said and giggled, then proceeded to kneel on the table next to us and pleasure herself, kneading her breasts while her tail kept on nudging against her pussy.

"Ah?! What's this?! You think you've go-aaahhh", she paused mid bounce and bend her back. She froze in that position for a good few seconds, then her chest started moving rapidly. She tossed her head back forward and began shaking back and forth, passionately grinding on me. In a short while, her orgasm started waning, and, with hands wrapped around my neck, the bitchy landlady was breathing heavily into my ear.

At the same time, I felt a surge of excitement rush through me. My muscles flexed, more than I supposed they could and - even though I'm not a regular at the gym - I hear a creaking sound of breaking furniture as my arms pulled forward. Without any forethought, I broke the back legs of the chair, causing both of us to tumble down, me on my back, and Suzanne on top of me. She shrieked with surprise, both when we were falling, and when my arms wrapped tightly around her back.

I began greedily pounding her, thrusting my hips up to stretch out that stuck up pussy.

"You- gahh!" she tried to act indignant, but the sudden sensation got the better of her.

For the next half a minute or so, we were completely engrossed in the experience. Suzanne's moans mixed with my raspy breathing as our bodies slammed into each other. Suddenly, I felt another piercing surge of energy, and sensed how copioius amounts of cum began rushing out of me. Suzanne was shaking and seemed to almost go mad as I unloaded so much jizz into her that it began to shoot out of the sides of the condom. Unable to take any more of the ecstasy, she pushed herself off of me and slipped away, just as I slipped out of her. The condom was so full that the weight pulled it off of my dick and I gave the landlady a last few ropes. She laid next to me, gasping for a while as they streamed down her buttocks, while Ra'zizi moaned out in climax.

After a few minutes, as if a switch flipped inside her head, Suzanne picked herself up off the ground, went out of the room to fetch her regular clothes from wherever she hid them in my apartment, and began changing in the corridor.

"Let this be a lesson to you... To not piss me off!" she scolded me as I was slowly rising from the floor, hair still feeling sticky with sweat.

"And I still am not satisfied with the cleanliness of this apartment!"

Her regular attitude seemed back. Aside from the deep red blushes on her face and the disheveled hair, you could barely tell what she'd just been through. Her motions were completely calm and collected.

"So..." I began and paused.

"So, stop making this difficult, and stop ignoring me..." she said then gave me a very quick kiss. As I was looking at her, dumbfounded, she slapped me again. "And clean up this goddamn place!"

She started heading out, which made me remember what I was trying to avert in the very beginning.

"Wait, can you stay a little bit?" I said, trying to make it to the door before she did.

"Ha, now you're playing romantic?" she replied with an uppity tone, fixing her hair. "I'm heading out," she opened the door and gave me a sideways, smirking glance, "see ya, loser."

"Wait!" I said and, without thinking, following to step out after. It was at that moment Ra'zizi took my hand and made me slap Suzanne on the ass.

"Gah! Enough!" she jumped forward, out of the door, and scolded me. "Greedy asshole!"

She left without looking at me, with her usual confident stroll. That's when I saw Izzie. She was in front of her apartment, opening the door. She didn't usually come home this late. As Suzanne passed her by, the two seemed to exchange a knowing glance. I froze, like a deer in the headlights, feeling my stomach turning inside-out. Just as I expected an angry outburst, I saw Izzie turn back to me and give me a friendly nod.

"Everything okay, Matt?" she asked with a light smile.

"Yea, sorry," I tried collecting myself, "we were just talking about how I need to... take better care of my apartment."

"Okay... Well, I'm tired, so if you can excuse me..." she said and swung the door to her apartment open.

"No, no problem," I said.

"See you in a bit," she said before closing the door behind her.

After closing my door, I began staring into space, replaying that minute or so of interaction, before I realized my chest feels tight from holding my breath. I had to sit down. It took me a good half an hour to calm down enough to shower and start cleaning the apartment.

Announcement
For some steamy fantasy, be sure to check out The Demon King Has Been Defeated! Now What?
14