Chapter 30
521 7 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A dull, thumping noise inside my head. It's my heartbeat. It drowns out the cars driving outside, the neighbors arguing, and even Ra'zizi's constant annoying babble. I am in my own little bubble of misery. I look down at my hands and can't believe I'm really seeing them. The hands, the scar, like my room, like everything that happened, seem all a bad dream. Yet I find no relief, no escape. In my heart, a cold stinging pain, the same I felt during that bus ride, reminds me of my contract.

Not knowing what else to do, I have spent the rest of the next day in various states of asleep. Aside from the constant pestering by my demon, I barely knew what, if anything had happened outside of my room. It was then, while staring at the slight irregularity of my ceiling, that the realization had fully congealed in my mind. I had closed all avenues I had—besides one.

Around that time, everyday things started feeling more like a blur, before I regained some composure. I don't quite recall how many days must have passed before I could focus on anything, how many days I skipped food. In the end of this period, it took me all the strength I had to shower—after that, I was spent.

I decided that I would give the Lord of Hell what he wants. There was nothing more to do, besides dying. Perhaps a person with a different disposition would have accepted their fate, but I couldn't imagine yielding to Ra'zizi. Not like this. Besides, in truth, I have already chosen this path some time ago.

But the first thing I needed was to ensure that my rent and expenses would have been covered. Demonic or not, I needed a place to sleep and food to eat. I found that sometimes, the solutions come to you.

A cacophony of sloppy noises jostled me out of my stupor one afternoon, when my resolve had finally solidified in my mind. Looking down, I saw Suzanne, busy sliding her tits up and down my cock while slobbering on the head, as if hypnotized.

"You are... such a lazy... useless tenant!" she chastized me before drooling all over and speeding up her motions.

Did she even bang on the door of my apartment before intruding? I couldn't tell. It was then that I realized how little sex had started meaning to me. Inside me was some fire, but it wasn't lust, or, not the type of lust I had known before.

"I shweaah..." she continued, trying to talk with the head in her mouth, "I'll haef yuu cliin up... all the apptments... if yuu donnn't... straeghtn yuuself ouhht..."

Having Ra'zizi by my side, I already learned to ignore such annoying nagging.

"So I take it all my rent payments are fine?" I asked idle-mindedly, not bothering to look down at her.

"Huaah?" she took my dick out to ask with an irate tone. "You have been late, of course, as always-"

"But you're going to let me stay," I cut her off.

She scoffed, adjusting her glasses and trying to look as distinguished as a pony-tailed office lady can look with her breasts covered in pre-cum and a string of drool hanging out of her lips.

"God, you're a brazen layabout! To think I'll just let you stay without giving me what's mine..."

I rolled my eyes.

"Fine..."

I put my hand on her head and pushed it down.

"Wa-hmmmm!" she moaned as my cock went back in. Not wishing to hear more about my lazy tenancy, I kept on moving her head in tune with my hips. She let out a high-pitched whine as I felt a current of pleasure surge through me. It wasn't pleasure like I remembered. There was something vile about it, more than just the obvious—like I was performing an act of desecration. No passion. The bitchy landlady could only put her hands on my hips and give a measly push when my cum flooded her mouth. Unable to swallow it all, she let strings and dollops gush out the sides, staining the skirt she was still keeping on.

"What's this Matt? I have never seen you this adventurous," Ra'zizi chimed in. She put her hands on Suzanne's head and also tried pushing it down, but they appeared to simply sink into her tissues without interacting at all, much to her displeasure.

I let my landlady's head go and she jerked it back to cough loudly, letting more strings of semen and saliva fall on her breasts.

"Guah! Asshole!" she yelled, but the way she said it sounded off, almost excited in a way. "I'll get you for this!"

I averted my eyes, uncaring, and tried thinking of something else.

"Don't you forget I have ways to tie you up!" she exclaimed. "And I don't mean the legal ones."

"... So the rent is all sorted?" I asked, looking out the window.

She growled and started getting back off her knees.

"It is. For now. I should let you know you're this close," she put her index finger and thumb together, almost touching, "to getting evicted."

"Right, I'll see you later," my words were completely apathetic.

She scoffed again and rushed to put her jacket back on and wiped as much cum as she could off, then quickly headed towards the door.

"By the way, before you go, can you lend me some money?" I asked, without getting off the bed. She looked at me with disdain, then pulled a few banknotes from her wallet and left it at the small table by the door. Turning her head up, she went out, high-heeled shoes clacking with indignation.

Taking my time to shuffle off the bed, then heading to brush my teeth, I realized how little I cared. I bit into a piece of toast and headed to the door, my body dragging itself out of the apartment. I had other things to tend to.

12