Chapter 44
408 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ra'zizi let go of me, and I let go of Suzanne, and saw her body going limp. Expecting to be wheezing, trying to catch a breath, I was surprised to still feel energetic, maybe even more so. Suzanne, on the other hand, seemed to be totally spent, now not even trying to grumble.

"Huhuhu..." the succubus laughed. "What a showoff you are..."

I slipped out of Suzanne and waited a few more minutes enjoying her gasping and purring before sitting up. Eris was looking at me, tired but fulfilled. When she noticed my cock, she instinctively averted her eyes and smiled in an embarrassed manner.

"You liked it?" I asked, voice drunk with pleasure.

Unsure of whether I was asking her at first, Eris gulped loudly and tried to collect herself.

"It was... It was... Ahem... amazing!"

"You liked it too, didn't you, Suzanne?" I asked as I poked her on the shoulder. Still gasping, she only responded with a couple groans.

Eris stood up and carefully approached us. Suzanne barely managed to sit up, and then slid down to a kneeling position on the floor. Eris crouched by her, watching her closely like a specimen.

"Hello?" she asked and, not receiving a response, clicked her fingers a few times in front of her face. "You... there?"

I saw Suzanne, eyes glazed over, exchange looks with her. Her face was still in that blissful state, mouth open and a small droplet of drool seeping out while Eris tilted her head, fascinated.

The two looked about to kiss, which made me aware that my erection came back. Just before the two could get intimate, Suzanne turned to me and, seeing my state, ignored Eris and started getting closer on all fours. As if in a show of appreciation, she began licking my manhood in long motions, going all the way to the tip.

Eris looked on in sexually charged amazement, as if she was trying to drill a hole in us with her gaze, while the almost-completely spent landlady weakly attempted to kiss and suck the tip of my dick. Eris reached out and nudged her shoulder, then neck, then cheek, with no results. Her eyes too, seemed a bit glazed over, mezmerized by this display. Suddenly, she put her hands on Suzanne's head and pushed the blonde's head down on my dick, eyes wide open with anticipation. After a few moments, she let go and Suzanne bounced back, leaning away to breathe, dragging long strings of drool and leftover cum in drooping strings, coughing up the mixture of saliva, her own fluids and my seed.

"I-I... I'm sorry!" Eris blurted out, glancing at me "I don't know why I did that!"

But there was a tinge of playfulness that I didn't expect in her voice.

Suzanne only looked at her with a dazed look and leaned in as if to clean up my dick again, but instead just clutched on my thighs, falling to the floor. I put my right hand on hers and she appeared to calm down. We sat there for a good couple minutes, with Ra'zizi guffawing and me and Eris both trying to process the situation in our own ways. Eventually everyone came back to their senses, I pulled my pants up, and the two girls began awkwardly getting up off the floor.

"Are you Matt's new girl friend?" Suzanne finally broke the silence, eyes half-asleep, addressing Eris.

"Me? Oh..." she became flustered again and blushed. "No, we are just... uh... friends..." she lowered her voice and added "for now..." then began awkwardly shuffling in place, staring at the floor.

Suzanne promptly resumed her role of a stringent supervisor, pretending nothing had happened while she zipped up her suit, keeping the rest of my cum leaking out inside.

She quickly put on her overcoat and made her way for the exit, adding "Clean this place out, for God's sake!" on her way out.

"Well?" I asked Eris.

"Ahem, well," she mused and stepped a bit in place for a few times. Her eyes were moving around, avoiding mine. "It was... novel... Not what I expected... I mean... well..."

"You mean you've never watched someone do it and then pushed her head-"

"Aahhh, stop!" she interrupted me. "It was very... uh... very..."

She fell silent and turned her head down. I tried judging her expression, but she put her hand up to her mouth. She turned away when I attempted to peek behind it, but not fast enough for me to miss the smirk on her face.

"... hot..." she said, and it sounded almost like a question. She looked back at me with puppy eyes, expecting some response.

"I like the way you think," I responded, nodding my head.

Eris sighed and nodded herself as if in a thankful gesture, then giggled, covering her mouth again.

"Okay... I have an idea," she said.

"Tell me," I replied.

"No, no, no. It has to be a surprise. Till next meet."

No matter how much I tried, she insisted it would be more fun if I didn't know, begging me to at least initially accept it, until I yielded with a smile.

"Let's do it then."

Ra'zizi drained me that night too, of course, and it seemed like she cranked the vigorousness up to eleven. She was in her petite form, riding on top of me, the long locks of hair bouncing in the air, the tiny chest and even tinier lady bits squeezing everything out of me, not so much as if in a sex act, but feeling more like an alien had attached itself to my nervous system through my genitals. Even though I was already used to the throes of orgasm she would impart on me, it still felt like too much, to be looked upon by those eyes, glowing red in the dark, and the high-pitched voice mocking me.

"Tehehehe," she exclaimed with glee, then gave me a moment to regain my composure. "What do you think would happen if they saw us? Any of those women?"

Her wings fluttered in the air.

"Don't even... get started... on the idea..." I uttered between breaths.

Ra'zizi giggled again and her tail, in its more slender form, appeared from behind her back to poke me in the chest, and, after a few pokes, in the nose.

"Per-vert! Per-vert!" she chanted while grinning as the soft but pointy tip of the appendage was teasing me.

"Stop it!" I said and laughed from the tickling sensation, then caught her tail in my right hand.

"Uwahhh!" she closed her eyes and tilted her head back. "Humannn!" she whined. "You're so mean..." her mouth was slightly ajar as her back straightened, then curved away from me. "I need to... punish you!"

In what was shorter than a blink of an eye, and really would be quite unnerving if almost all of my mental processing capacity wasn't concentrated around my groin, her little body snapped back, so that her face was right in front of mine, and her hands were clutching mine at the wrist.

"Wait... Hauughhh!" I yelled out, feeling the squeeze on my wrist, crushed by a force which felt way too strong even for an adult man. Then, I winced, as I felt a different kind of squeeze.

"Oh, oh? What's that?" she asked, knowing the answer.

Her petite pussy started again, mercilessly urging my body for every drop of cum it could produce, and it did nothing but oblige. I let go off her tail, as if I was being paralyzed by some neurotoxin.

"That will teach you!" she said and grinned. "Hands off of the tail!"

"Please...! I can't... I'm sorry!" I begged in between the groans.

But of course it would take more time, and many more fluids before Ra'zizi giggled again and, with a slightly more amicable tone, said, "okay, okay... this should do it, for tonight..."

As she lifted herself off and lied down next to me, stroking my chest, trying to look innocent, it struck me. Unlike before, with Suzanne, I felt completely exhausted. I wondered if she realized this too.

"So... um..." I hesitated before asking. "Aren't you jealous?"

"Hmmm?" she asked back with a soft voice. "Jealous of what?"

"Of... Women... Other women..." I was asking carefully. Talking to a demon was never a relaxing activity, and I felt I need to choose every word carefully.

Ra'zizi raised her head and started looking at me curiously.

"Why would I be... jealous???" her voice sounded like genuine confusion. She even wagged her tail in a playful manner.

"Well..." I didn't know how to explain it, and I felt she was playing with me, in fact, I was almost sure, but I figured it would be better to make sure. "I'm... seducing all those women..."

"Uh huh," she hummed. "Let me tell you something..."

"None of them can compete with me. None..." she said, then raised her head and giggled at me again.

With a slight relief, I quickly glanced at my hand. The scar not only seemed to not heal, there was a new one - a straight line, just like it, meeting it at a point, slightly burning.

9