Chapter 47
356 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stephanie stared daggers at me, but I saw a terror hidden in her glare. Breathing through her clenched teeth, she seemed like she was about to assault me, but showed restraint in only patiently waiting with flared nostrils and a frown until my twitching stopped.

"Look... look what you've done!" she said with a tone of upset completely unlike her.

Knowing I was beyond the point of repairing anything, I let my habitual fear pass and the calmness take over. It was a strange feeling of clarity and security. I pulled out my phone and glanced at the clock.

"Looks we went over time," I said and tried to smirk, but stopped when I saw Stephanie just shaking her head slowly while staring.

Ra'zizi could barely contain herself, swaying side to side, snorting between "ooh"s and "aah"s. After a short while, Stephanie started slouching, with one head on her forehead. I waited for some further reaction, but she only kept on clutching her head and tapping her feet on the floor.

"'Til next time?" I asked.

"Get out!" she burst out.

"I'll stop by the receptionist-"

"Just go!" her voice sounded frantic.

Normally I would have bolted out of there as soon as the yelling started. But now, I felt like an island on a lake during a windless day. Unhurriedly putting my pants back on, I stepped out to Stephanie, and said,

"I'll handle it."

"What?! What do you mean you-" she started, but grew silent as soon as I reached out and put my hand on her cheek.

"It means I'll be seeing you soon," I said, zipping my pants up and made my way out, while she went for the box of tissues on her desk with a confused expression.

"Awwh, you didn't fuck her?" Ra'zizi jokingly complained, guffawing. "I wanted to see that," she said, running her fingers over my chest. "You're such a tease."

Sophie did her best trying to pretend she didn't see anything. When I stopped at her desk, she was busy re-arranging pens, notebooks and a picture frame, her hands shaking as soon as they let go of any object, only to fly towards another.

"Hi," I said calmly, standing at the desk. She twitched.

"Mi-mi-mi-mister McN-Nowdy? Hello," she replied, adjusting her glasses, which made them even more askew. "H-how can I help?"

"Can you schedule me for a next visit?"

"Oh, sure!" she said, with a slightly manic tone as her hands instantly darted for the keyboard, spoiling the neat row of colored pens.

"And, could you make it soon?" I asked, "I think doctor Carder would be happy to... see me sooner, so we can work out some issues faster."

"Oh!" she almost yelled in response, then covered her mouth and blushed. "Of course!" she said, nodding while staring intently at the computer screen. "The soonest I can do is in... two weeks... is that alri-"

"Make it one," Stephanie's voice came from behind the receptionist, making me startled while Sophie literally jumped up in her chair. "You can move R. from Wednesday to Friday," she continued.

"Ah, alright, yes, of course!" the receptionist said while typing frantically, glasses sliding off her nose. "Umm, umm, umm..."

I saw Stephanie walk over and lean in, hovering over the receptionist's shoulder. She had an incredibly composed, stone-cold look on her face while close enough to almost touch Sophie's head.

"There, this one," she said, arm reaching around the receptionist and pointing at the screen.

Sophie seemed to be almost on the verge of tears, big droplets of sweat covering her face while her stiff fingers danced across the keys.

"D-done!" the receptionist concluded, shooting me a nervous smile. Trembling, she glanced aside at Stephanie. "All set!"

"Good," Stephanie answered and, just as Sophie was taking a breath, she put her left hand on her shoulder and turned to whisper in her ear. "And please, remember to not interrupt the sessions. Doctor-patient confidentiality, we talked about it, haven't we?"

Sophie took a breath worthy of a diver. She began nodding frantically in approval while avoiding eye contact. After a few moments of this, she timidly said, "y-yes, I'll be careful! I'm sorry..."

"Good," Stephanie said and lightly tapped her shoulder before straightening herself.

"Next patient, please!" she called out.

I was impressed at how fast she managed to clean herself up. I didn't feel it appropriate to point out how the drops of my cum made a spotted pattern on her jacket, and simply retreated with a "goodbye", feeling her sight on me, and hearing Sophie finally breathe out.

"Next patient?" she repeated.

Walking fast, passing seats and a few potted plants, I was about to make a turn to go down the corridor to the exit, when I heard fast footsteps and slowed down. Coming right around the corner and almost crashing into me, was Eris.

"M-Matt?" she said, sheepishly.

"Strange place to meet, huh?" I replied.

We stood, staring at each other for a short moment, before she snapped out of it.

"I-I'm sorry, I have an appointment," she said and trotted down in the general direction of Carder's office, "I'll explain later!"

"I swear it's not what you think it is!" Eris opened up when she walked outside, onto the warmed up pavement.

"What do I think it is?" I asked.

We walked a while and stood next to a newspaper stand, taking in the late afternoon sun. Ra'zizi started carefully inspecting the surroundings.

"I... I'm not crazy, or anything like that!" Eris burst out, turning to me all of a sudden. She went quiet nearly as fast when her words echoed against the tall buildings on both sides of the almost-empty street.

"... I just get anxious sometimes, okay?" she said much more timidly, with her head turned down. "It's nothing."

She seemed to be looking aside, and shuffled in place.

"It's okay," I replied calmly, "I believe you."

She looked up at me with slight surprise that turned into relief, then a smile. Whe shared a small giggle.

"Wait, why were you there then?" she asked, curiously, after another pause.

"Not what you think," I replied and smirked, but still averted my eyes.

"Hmm? So you aren't crazy?" she said sarcastically and started inching towards me with tiny steps. "Not at all? Mister I-have-a-totally-real-demon...?"

A loud clang made us both jump. I turned around to see Ra'zizi had managed to push over the stand, which now laid on its side, spilling the pages around the pavement. The papers landed in such a way that made the letters in the headlines spell out "HELL". The succubus seemed really proud of herself when the store owner came out to pick up the pieces before the wind blew them away. Trying to fix the stand, cursing under his breath, he shot me an accusing look, but then noticed at Eris, her hands in a give-up pose, and seemed to abandon the idea, resorting to muttering curses at tourists a couple times more before withdrawing.

As soon as he was gone, she stood close enough to me to whisper, "was that... the demon?"

"... Yes," I replied.

"But she can't hurt you, right...?"

I looked aside at Ra'zizi, standing tall with a sly smile, leering at me while leaning in closer and closer.

"No... I won't let her...." I replied.

But I didn't really know. New power aside, I still had no big plan. Ra'zizi wasn't going to stop, and I didn't know when she was going to get tired of it all or just extremely hungry. Suddenly, I felt deflated.

Eris fell silent for a moment, but then piped up almost as fast as before.

"Oh, right, I was meant to tell you! Mister demonic-playboy!" she giggled gleefully and rummaged for a moment inside her baggy, deep purple blouse before pulling out her phone. She unlocked the screen and scuttled over to show me. "Finaly figured it out! This! This is what we'll do!"

Sometimes there are moments when everything seems to line up. Like the universe is a big lock, and suddenly you're handed a matching key.

It seemed too good to be true. But it might work, I mused to myself, and that was better than my no-plan.

"You're way more perverted than I thought," I said quietly.

"Ah, shut up," she said with a cheeky tone.

I really hoped it would work.

9