Chapter 56
311 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We should..." she started just as I was opening the door. I turned around and saw her scrambling to get back to a sitting pose. "Have Sophie... join us... next time."

I smiled back at her.

"You know..." she caught her breath and, with a professional and composed-sounding voice added, "ahem... group therapy!"

Sophie seemed awfully occupied with her paperwork when I was passing by.

"Oh, are we good for the next visit?" I asked, feigning ignorance.

"Wha-what?!" she lifted her head and looked at me with flustered concern.

"Will you manage to squeeze me in, you know, for next time?"

"Ah, um, uh, yes! I think..." she quickly glanced at her computer. "Yes, yes!"

I smiled without asking further, then went out. Almost at the corner, I turned around once more to look back. She shot me a quick glance, and immediately returned to the frantic shuffling. Walking out, I felt confident that she at least won't get in our way.

Next stop was the church. I had to walk a roundabout route as Ra'zizi saw it fit to walk lock-step besides me, giving me a constant hardon with her massages, but eventually, strolling past a small, quiet side alley, lined with multi-storey houses, I emerged in front of the temple. It was time to see if these powers of mine found their limit in the holy.

Taking a stroll down the imposing nave, I felt the same strange sense of tranquility and solemnity as before. Light shafts filtered through the colored pieces of glass, and even in the cold, stone interior, passing the transept, I could sense their warmth on my skin. It was soothing, even if the figures of saints felt like they were looking down at me. Perhaps it was just being away from Ra'zizi for some time, but I felt at ease.

I reminded myself to not get distracted by the decor. Looking left and right, like a prospector looking for signs of treasure hidden behind the columns, I reached all the way to the altar. Besides a few old people and a middle-aged nun tidying something up, there was no one else in the building at this time of day. Sitting down to rest in the front row, I wondered if being religious in these circumstances would have been a help or a burden. Lowering my head for a moment, I made the sign of the cross and put my hands together—it won't hurt to try, I thought. But trying as much as I could, I didn't feel anything happen—no voices, of course, no feelings of revelation. I even asked, under my breath, if there's anyone out there, but unsurprisingly nothing came back. The middle-aged nun passed me by, shooting me a strange look as she continued walking down the side aisles. Figuring she might be going where other nuns are, I stood up and began walking behind her, keeping my distance so as to not arouse suspicion. Whatever shoes she was wearing made a much louder clacking noise than my trainers when they bounced off of the stone floor, making the sneaking aspect easier. However, to my dismay, she simply turned to the candelabra in the niche about half way down and started refitting the used up candles. I gave up waiting for the hundreth one to be fixed, and decided I'd just continue. Before coming here, I figured any time during the day besides mass would be fine—another mistake to add to a long list. My sixth sense was failing me?

I turned my head the other way and began dragging my feet, on the way to a hungry succubus. Walking past a confessional about fifteen meters down, I thought maybe I should have confessed my sins... I made a few hesitant steps towards the stall, mostly sceptical. Changing my mind once again, I turned and was about to start heading towards the exit, when I heard a very faint exhale. I was so used to Ra'zizi's tricks at this point that I initially dismissed it, but stopped dead in my tracks after a few paces. Ra'zizi couldn't be here. I began to slowly go in the direction I heard the breathing come from—the stand. Having made it close enough, trying as hard as I could to not make what looked like old wood creak, I knelt at the side, trying to listen closely. The small, wooden sliding window behind the grille was closed, but a tiny crack at the very edge let me peek in. This being a church meant the lights both outside and inside the confession box were very dim, but while straining to put my head at just the right spot, I saw a figure sitting in the dark. I recognized the long, brown hair just as the figure twitched and put a hand over her mouth. Theodora...!

Her hand was tucked in between her legs, pulling up the skirt of her habit. Her body shifted, left to right as she sighed and burrowed her palm even deeper. At once I felt relief—though, I probably should have felt a lot of different things. The fact this prim and proper young woman give in to her desire meant, at the very least, that I had a chance. What luck it was that I weren't a demon, I thought, forced to haunt the exteriors. Her chest moved more rapidly, and the slippery sounds of wet flesh grew louder and—while she shuffled and straightened her back—Theodora's leg twitched, kicking the wooden wall in front of me. Startled, I bumped my knee into the other side. She momentarily stopped the passionate self-pleasure and gasped, this time in terror, and I felt cold sweat on the back of my neck. Begging fate to not let her notice I'm here, I knelt perfectly still, holding my breath.

"Sorry, have you been waiting long?" a male voice came from somewhere behind me, freezing my body with terror. It was quite near.

I turned my head, muscles stiff, and saw a priest—not the same priest who encouraged me to confess during my previous visit, thank God. This one looked slightly younger, blonde hair combed back neatly, a fitting black outfit and a Bible in his hand.

"I don't think there's anyone taking confessions at this time," he smiled, looking down at me as I scrambled back up on my legs. He started heading towards the stall, hand already reaching out to drag the long curtain aside. "But why not? Let's have God hear you out."

I just shook my head and almost leapt into a power walk, heading straight towards the exit.

"Hey! Didn't you wanna confess?" he called out after me, and I started feeling the sweat drip with every step. The previously cool interior seemed now more like a sauna.

Without saying a word, I hurried towards the main door. Glancing behind me, I saw him pull the curtain, and sister Theodora emerged from the confession box. Not waiting for their interaction, I briskly turned away and started walking with extra spring in my step.

I managed to make it past the unsignaled pedestrian crossing and half way down the boulevard decorated with small maples. Trying to look like I was merely out for a stroll and some window shopping at the nearby arcade, I started heading for the nearest turn. Just then, I heard a pair of shoes, loudly clacking on the pavement.

"Stop!" a woman's voice, almost out of breath, shouted after me. "You! Stop!"

I told myself to play it cool. Taking a pause, I started leisurely turning my head while turning on my heel, as if I weren't sure if the yelling was directed at me. The nun was running straight at me. It was okay, I figured, I only needed to play dumb. I raised my eyebrows.

"Uh, hello?"

"You!" she shouted, now just a few steps away.

"Do I know y-"

"You did this to me!" she yelled and started tugging on my shirt, shaking me. I thought nuns were meant to be temperate in behavior. "What the f... What did you do?!"

"Hey, calm down, calm down..." I pleaded with her, hands up in the air.

A few people walking past stopped by to gawk. Glancing, I saw a confused looking elderly lady, a delivery worker, and a young boy, being dragged away by his mom. Trying to be as diplomatic as I could, I continued, "I'm not sure what you mean, but-"

Theodora slapped me again—this one was much harder than the one before.

"You put that filth in my mind!" she yelled, pulling her face close. "I had never faltered before, I did not have any... any carnal... things on my mind!" She noticed people around us looking at her, and seemed to momentarily calm down. But in a moment, she turned to me again, persisting with the same question. "What did you do to me?!"

Trying to at least get her off me, I put my hands on hers. Naturally, this also let me into her mind. What strange things nuns have burried in the recesses of their psyche...

"Sister Theodora!" I heard a man yell.

I looked over her shoulder and saw the priest, running towards us, almost at the end of the crossing. I felt my stomach sink when I noticed Ra'zizi, standing in front of him, as if poised to push him. There was a heavy truck nearing him.

"No!" I yelled, and he seemed to think it was directed at him. Having let the truck past just in front, he stepped on the pavement with confusion. The succubus looked at me with disappointment and moved next to us in a blur.

I looked back at Theodora, who glared at me, still holding on to my shirt.

"You are filth!" she declared with disdain.

"I'm sorry," I said, wanting to appear as harmless as possible while more onlookers gathered around.

"Ask God for foregiveness! Repent!" she hissed. "You try to corrupt a nun, in a church! Filth!"

"... I'm giving you what you want," I declared, quietly enough that nobody besides her should hear.

"You what?!" her voice was hushed but full of fury.

"What's going on here?" the priest was finally close enough to talk to us, a little bit out of breath. "Sister Theodora, what are you doing?"

She seemed to momentarily cool down and looked awkwardly at him. "This... This man... He's wicked, he tried... To seduce me!"

"What?!" the priest looked back at me in disbelief.

I raised my eyebrows, trying to look as apologetic as I could. "I have no idea what's going on."

"Do you know this man?" he asked Theodora.

"Yes!" she said, tugging on my shirt again, pulling me closer. "He's talked to me before, about indecent things... tried to corrupt me!"

I only shook my head, glancing back at him helplessly.

"And he still is!" she added.

The priest's face looked genuinely concerned as he stood closer to us, reaching to put his hands on her shoulders.

"Sister Theodora," he began.

"Stop touching me!" she yelled, glaring at me with tears of anger. "I can't stand it!"

"My hands are right here," I said, gesturing at me trying to push her own hands away from her. Theodora looked down and her eyes widened in shock. The priest did a double take, hovering his hands above her shoulders.

Neither of them knew of course, that Ra'zizi was right there. Looming over her, she would move her left hand around Theodora's backside, while her right hand slid around on her belly. Theodora started breathing loudly.

"What is happening? What is happening?!" she yelled. "Stop touching me!"

"Sister Theodora, please, let's go and get you some rest," the priest finally started lightly dragging the confused nun away with an embarrassed look on his face. He turned to me, "I'm sorry about this, I'm father Denis Richmond, this is sister Theodora. She's been helping us for years, but has never behaved this way before," he started explaining.

I let Theodora's hands go and did my best playing the part of an innocent passer-by who got wound up in someone's mental breakdown. I heard Ra'zizi chuckle and saw her lean closer to the freaking out young woman. While the nun was slowly losing her grasp on my shirt, the demoness stuck her long tongue out and licked up her right cheek while grabbing hard on her ass and around her waist. The nun shrieked, let go and slapped me across the face so hard my torso turned. She jumped away from me and towards the priest, almost toppling him over, to the tune of the onlookers' gasps.

"Siter Theodora!" the priest yelled. "Stop this!"

She kept on staring daggers at me while father Denis ushered her back to the church.

"Let's go!" he said and turned to me, "I'm very sorry!"

"It's fine," I said.

I watched him pushing her away from me by the shoulders, then turning her back towards the church. She kept on saying something to the priest and glancing back at me. Waiting, I stood and scratched my head until the crowd dispersed.

"Nice show," I heard Ra'zizi murmur seductively into my ear once the crowd dispersed. "Had them all fooled!"

She chuckled and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I smirked. She was right—I got away with all of it. But I still needed to do more.

10