Chapter 65
302 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I gestured at Natasha. She weakly turned her head and frowned her brows ever so slightly—her eyes still glazed over.

"Come on now, everyone gets a turn," Ra'zizi said, walking through the crowd and up to her, then held her hand out. Natasha looked at her for a moment, then took the succubus's hand and, escorted, stepped towards me, even though her head was still slowly shaking. Suzanne, Stephie and Theodora approached her from the sides, gently sliding their hands over her belly and breasts while they stood next to the coffee table.

"Now," Ra'zizi said, standing behind her and snapped her fingers in front of Natasha's face. "Time to wake up."

In a split second, the detective's eyes seemed to refocus. For a brief moment, she looked around, stunned, trying to comprehend the masses of ecstatic bodies, the women at her side, before she finally looked at me. I calmly walked closer, to be face-to-face with the shuffling detective.

"Fuck you!" she yelled, glaring.

"Now that's some character," Ra'zizi remarked. "Think she likes you?"

"Away, you freak! Now!" Natasha shouted at her.

"How about you tell us-" I began, reaching out towards her face.

"Don't even think about it!" she bared her teeth as if about to bite me.

"-what is on your mind then?" I said and laid my hand on her forehead.y"What's your desire?" I asked. "What's behind all the cuffs and manhandling?"

My fingers glided down her cheek and neck, and Natasha kept gasping for air, as if she were fish thrown out of the sea. Once I lifted my hand, we locked eyes for a moment, and, after swallowing her saliva, she furrowed her eyebrows and spoke up, "I want you to give it to me rough. I hate you. I hate you and I want you to keep me down, bind me and fuck me."

Her pupils contracted in a snap and she looked stunned back at me.

"N-n-no, no I didn't... I didn't mean that...!" she said, shaking her head in a panic while flushing deep red.

I gave her a little smile while a metallic click sounded from behind her.

"No, wait... huh?" she tried shifting and looked back. Theodora and Suzanne had managed to handcuff her, and the chains jangled whenever Natasha shuffled around.

"I... I'm not like that...!" she said, with a tinge of guilt in her voice while I circled behind her.

"Girls, uncuff her," I said.

"No!" she said. "I mean... Don't... I can't... I'm a police officer!"

I walked behing Natasha, running my hand down her shirt, and heard her voice become even quieter. "Not like this..." she muttered.

"Alright," I said. "How then?"

Natasha stood in silence, now completely docile.

"Natasha?" I asked, running my fingers through her hair. Her torso started shaking. "Natash-"

She kicked back, undercutting my legs, so that I fell on her, causing us both to be bent over the table.

"Just fucking hurry up and do it!" she turned back and shouted at me, then lowered her head. "This is so embarrassing... No, how can I..."

The moment she felt us make contact, she seemed to flex her back and stay still. I gently lowered her to lie on the table on her stomach, then slowly slid her pants down. It was all part of the process. I knew just what to say.

"On the other hand," I mused, holding still, just about to enter her. "Perhaps I shouldn't..."

In that moment, Natasha's legs straightened out and, before I managed to react, wrapped themselves around me, pushing me in. I felt the warmth envelop me, and heard her gasp and grunt quietly, then give a moaning sigh. Waiting no longer, I hunched down, rested my hands on her shoulders, and began thrusting.

"Fucking finally...!" she said.

The same violence she inflicted upon me before manifested this time, only in the form of rapid, brutal jerks of her leg muscles, and writhing of her pelvis. I never would have guessed just how strong she was. Hunching over, I put my hands under Natasha's armpits, pulling her closer and up.

"Tell me what you want," I said, head close to her ear.

"Augh! I! Ah!" she grunted and moaned through her motions, "I want you... To rough me up!"

"Like this?" I asked, slapping her ass.

"Gah! Harder! Harder!"

I began delivering hit after hit with my open palm to the detective, who only became more restless, almost standing up from the table, frantically slamming back into me. "Don't stop!" she urged me time and again, her legs painfully reeling me in.

"Like this?" I asked, pulling her head closer.

The women around us began picking themselves up from the limp state I left them in, and slowly started approaching us with hungry eyes. Having had the dark corners of detective Rellin's mind open to me, I asked, "Wouldn't you like them to take that shirt of yours off?"

"Ah! Off?!" she asked. "I want-"

"You want them to take it off," I said, increasing the intensity of my movement. "Don't you?"

Pulling her head back by her long hair and exposing her throat caused Natasha to give a long, breathy exhale.

"Yyyess! Get it off me, tear the clothes off! Rip them off!"

"You heard her, girls," I mused at my entourage.

The guests quickly lined up to start unbuttoning the shirt, each undoing one button and delivering a kiss on Natasha's gasping mouth. Soon, when the fabric was all hanging loose, they started flocking in a more chaotic manner, tugging on it and her bra while cooing. Stephanie appeared with a pair of office scissorts, and slipped them under the right then left straps of the bra. Each time the cold steel made contact with her hot skin, Natasha gasped and moaned hard.

"Girls, why don't you give her a hand or two?" I asked, and as many as possible gathered around, licking Natasha's exposed breasts, grabbing her skin, pinching her nipples, making out with her and playfully slapping her.

"Yess! Ouhmm..." she yelled, muted by a kiss, "mmmhyess! This is... So wrong! Harder! Goddd!"

Feeling her starting to orgasm, I let go of her torso, and caught Natasha's forearms. Instead of pulling her closer, I grabbed and tugged on her arms to bend her torso out in C-shape, ramming into her with even greater speed. Her legs wrapped themselves around me, crushing my pelvis. The women around squeezed one past each other in a cacophony of excited murmurs and moans, in a sea of running eyeliner, sweaty bodies and smeared lipstick, to each take their turn at caressing or slapping the exposed detective. I began cumming inside her, and kept on going, slamming deep, hearing Natasha's moans become bellowing, while her pussy clamped down.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaaauuuuuhghhh...!!!" she howled in ecstasy.

Her handcuffs jangled madly from the shaking motion while she came again and again, barely taking a breath in between, and I didn't stop filling her up until I felt my sperm started spurting out of her. Bending her back hard to see her upturned eyes and planting a sideways kiss on her gasping mouth, I finished with a long, deep thrust, which was followed by a burst of cum flooding out onto the floor. Letting go of her arms, I watched detective Rellin try to hold her balance for a few seconds before flopping down, into the arms of the surrounding women who gently laid her on the table, chest moving rapidly and tongue sticking out. Some of them planted gentle kisses on her neck, while others came up to me to clean me up with their tongues. I looked over them at Ra'zizi, who stood with a triumphant pose and unfurled wings, and licked her lips with a smile while eyeing the scene. Eris was behind her, in a corner, with her jaw dropped in fascination. I smiled back at both.

My hand burned me again, this time much harder than before. I winced and hunched from the pain, hissing and clutching my left palm.

"Matt?" I heard Eris call out while girls around me hunched over too, hands on my shoulders to comfort me.

When the pain had slightly subsided, I looked and saw—there it was. The pentagram on my palm had been inscribed in a circular scar. I quickly straightened out my back and held out my hand to show Eris. It was a mixture of ecstasy and relief. With a wide smile on my face, I nodded back at her confused expression.

"It's over!" I said, and laughed out loud. A couple tons of weight were just lifted off my shoulders. "I'm free! I'm done!!!"

I breathed out a long sigh of relief, lifting my head up, almost crying. The anxious beats of my heart were now soothed, a cold dull certainty of powers from beyond gripping at my core, and releasing me from passions, making me their master. Looking back down, I didn't see Ra'zizi. When I looked back at Eris, her eyes seemed to drift above my head with worry.

A tap on my shoulder.

6