Chapter 66
314 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Not so fast, boy," Ra'zizi murmured in my ear. "You're not quite done yet. Did you forget your favorite?"

Her fingernail scraped against my chin, teasing me. When I looked back, the succubus was ogling me with that same enticing smile—but I no longer felt that charm, that spell that compelled me to give myself up to her. Still, I had to admit she was good looking, charm or not. If only she knew. Our eyes locked, and, in the spur of the moment, a thought struck my victory-drunken: why not?

For old time's sake.

Turning around, I grabbed Ra'zizi by her side and threw both of us on the free section of the couch.

"Howah!" she yelped with a pleased tone. "Easy there, you brute!"

Waiting for nothing, I spread her legs and with a grin plunged into that demonic pussy I've grown so used to.

"Ahhhhnnnn!" she moaned. "How'd you know I was ready?" she said with a sarcastic tone.

Paying no attention to her jokes, I hunched over and began to slam into her, smiling like a mad man. Unlike with the girls around me, I made sure to add some extra strength in—a little retribution for all the merciless ravaging I've had to endure from her. The succubus started running her fingers all around my back, her wings shuddering.

"Ah! Ah! So! Vigorous!" she said, voice growing with excitement. "You! Could! Have! Been! Like! That! From! The! Start!"

At that line, I swung my hand and slapped her in the face. It's what I wanted to do for so long, but the intimidation always held my arm back. Now I felt only triumph.

"Gah! So violent!" she yelped.

Another slap.

"Ouah!"

A harder one, in the other cheek.

"Matt! That's so rough!"

"You like this?" I asked in that same mocking tone she usually used on me.

"Y-ye-e-ess!" she moaned. "Love it!"

I slapped her again and again, tugged on her breasts, and ran my hand over them too for good measure. They bounced around when I smacked my fingers across then back, knuckles hitting her hard nipples.

"God! Aw fuck!" she exclaimed ecstatically. "Like that! Do what you want with me!"

Steadying my legs against the carpet, I lifted her pelvis, secured her back against the couch and began mercilessly slamming into Ra'zizi, grabbing on her breasts and pinching the swollen areolas and nipples with my left hand, while my right kept on slapping her around, time and again.

"G-a-a-a-ah ye-e-e-es!" her voice was choppy but full of satisfaction. Every time she was slapped, she exclaimed "More! More!!!"

This was as good a finish to my problem as I could imagine. Placing my hands on the back of her neck, while she was held up in the air between the backrest of the couch and my pelvis, I put all I had into the tight, fiery-hot demon. In just a short while, I grunted loudly, went in for a greedy kiss which she eagerly reiprocated, and unloaded another inhuman amount of semen into the shivering succubus. She locked me in with her legs and arms, which only caused me to plunge deeper in each spasm. I knew I wanted to enjoy it, and I did.

"Mmmhmmmhmmm!" her ecstatic voice was muted by my tongue plunging into her mouth.

We spent a good couple of minutes joined like that, until her orgasmic spasms fully subsided. At last, I felt I did enough. Straightening out my back, I pulled my body back slightly, to look at Ra'zizi—gasping and smiling wide, wings spread out, limp and hitting a few of the women on the couch, eyes locked on me in the hungriest look.

"Matt..." she muttered. "That was... amazing!"

"It was," I said and chuckled. "Thank you. You can go now."

"Hmm?" she said and smirked, sitting up and putting her right hand on my chest. "But I don't wanna go!"

"Too bad," I said. "I'm done for now."

"Heehee," she giggled. "You're funny, Matt! But you know..."

In an instant, I felt her grab on my left shoulder. Before I could react, she was already up from the couch, sweeping me off my legs, throwing me on the carpet. The hit knocked the air out of me. Ra'zizi stepped up to crouch above my pelvis.

"Matt!" I heard eris yell.

"It's done when I say it's done!" she smirked and began to stroke my dick, pointing it again at her pussy.

Immediately, I threw my arms out to grab her and pull her off me. Ra'zizi caught me by the wrists.

"Get off me!" I said. "I don't wanna do this anymo-aarggghhh!"

The squeeze she gave me felt like she was going to snap my hands off. Once again, contrary to her feminine body build, the succubus could bend my arms back with ease, putting my hands next to my head like I was a posable doll. None of my strenuous attempts to lift them back up helped.

"Girls? Why don't you lend me a hand?" Ra'zizi called out to the women around us, and quickly one of them approached and helped guide my cock right up to the succubus's welcoming orifice.

"No, don't!" I commanded them, but aside from a slight shuffle and momentary murmur, they wouldn't listen and went back to either watching with fascination or nearing to help out. "Get off me!" I commanded Ra'zizi, but the demon simply wrestled me down.

"You mean get you off?" she asked with a smirk.

This time, Ra'zizi seemed intent on skipping right to the point. Unmoved by her demonic influence though I was, her sheer power remained with her. Her enormous breasts hanged over me, bouncing energetically and dripping sweat onto me while she slid down and started pounding me with supernatural vigor.

"How does it feel, Matt?" she asked, "Rough, just like you want it!"

I winced, still trying to break free. After less than a minute of her bouncing on me, I felt my pelvic muscles flex and I began cumming inside her.

"Yesss, ahaha, yesss!" she spoke with joy, unfurling her wings. "Your body tells me all!"

She wouldn't stop there, of course, and soon I felt yet another wave of ecstasy wash over me, though ecstatic I was not. Unlike in the past, I was in a genuine struggle to get away. Every time her ungodly smooth and warm inside urged a spurt of semen out of me, a slight tiredness would begin to weigh on my mind and body. In panic, I started flailing my legs around, but the women around me gathered to keep me still. Their delicate hands grabbed my legs, pushed down my shoulders and chest, and kept my head still.

"Get off me!" I commanded the women, but their lust didn't cease. "Eris! Eris, help-" I uttered before Ra'zizi locked me into another kiss.

Looking up and to my right, I saw her struggling to push through the crowd around us. The hungry entourage of women-turned-succubus-attendants would bump her out of the way every time she made a step.

"Let me go! God damn it! Matt!" she yelled while being pushed around by two redheads and a blonde with glazed-over eyes.

"Mmmh- Suzanne!" I wrestled my head out of the kiss. "Stephie!"

I saw the two, standing behind Ra'zizi, seemingly taken over by the same lust. Even if they had tried to move, the five girls around them made sure to keep them entangled in a mass of limbs crowding towards me. Ra'zizi kissed me again, shoving her long tongue in my mouth, coiling it like a snake around mine.

"Mmmpluah-!" shaking my head, I detached from her grasp once more. "Theodora!" I cried out, "Eris!!!"

Eris kept on trying to hop and leap over the crowd.

"Matt! I'm trying to get help...! No! Let me go!" I heard her cries.

As for Theodora, I quickly realized that she was next to me, pushed down and ravaged by two other women, whose fondling she eagerly reciprocated. Her eyes seemed vacant when she looked at me.

"Now you're ready! Give it to me, Matt!" Ra'zizi commanded, her body urging more sperm from my ceaseless erection. "All you have! All of it!"

She cackled, looking down at me with everlasting hunger. The gaggle around us, having pinned my arms completely with their bodies, started pushing their heads up close, licking all over. I felt their tongues tease my nipples, glide on my neck, tickle my sides and slather me all over with saliva, among countless small moans. It was getting hard to breathe.

"Get away...!" I groaned, trying to channel the same influence I had over them just a short while ago—yet, the women only paused for a second, then continued, seemingly overcome by a yet stronger charm.

"This is what you always wanted? Isn't it?" Ra'zizi mocked me. Now almost every down movement of her hips squeezed a fresh burst of cum out.

And I knew I did, of course. But what I wanted, more than that, is to break free. Panic had completely taken over me. Gathering the last of my strength, I wrestled my left arm from under a blonde and a supple brunette on my sides, and slithered the right one out from the grasp of two others. I threw my hands up and grabbed Ra'zizi's neck, squeezing and pushing her away. The succubus responded in kind, keeping my head down with a strong grasp. The attempts to choke her only caused her to grin and energize her pelvic thrusts. She'd gathered so much of what she wanted already that a loud splatter sounded when my cum began to erupt from her, splashing over the floor and the other participants at each thrust down.

"I have to thank you, Matt," she said, her voice flickering between her seductive usual tone, and a demonic growl. "For all your endurance... For all you gave me..."

"Noooo..." I only groaned in response, feeling my body become weaker and heavier, strength leaving my muscle in drove after drove.

"If it weren't for you..." she mused, taking momentary breaks between each down movement, "I don't know... if I'd have found... enough energy to win..."

Eris's background cries started becoming muffled and I realized my vision was beginning to blur. Ra'zizi leaned in for another kiss, her wings spread out over us, like a canopy. My arms gave way, feeling limp and mostly hanging off of her before finally falling off to my sides, only to be ensnared by the crowd again. Trying to move my head out of the way, I felt another set of hands grab it. Looking up, I saw Natasha, eyeing me with an empty stare while blushing. I felt overwhelmed with fear and anger.

"Relax now," Ra'zizi said, inching towards my face, hands over Natasha's. "We're almost there."

"Nnoo... Nooo..." I moaned. Ra'zizi no longer even needed to move her hips. I was constantly unloading into her, and the sensation became unified with the feeling of licking, sucking and kissing delivered all over my body. This couldn't be happening, I thought, tearing up. It couldn't be. "Go to Hell..."

"Thank you, Matt," Ra'zizi said, opening her mouth for a kiss. We locked eyes and, in hers, I saw a burning, eternal red glow. "I will remember you."

She went in, planting a passionate kiss on my lips. My vision started darkening, and in the throes of my continuous orgasm, the succubus sucked the remainders of my life essence. All I saw was her beautiful face, her closed eyes, with a hint of glow from under the eyelids, all I heard was a cacophonous ecstasy around and inside my head, and all I felt was a blissful pleasure. This couldn't be. Soon, my body felt weightless, the vision faded and eventually the sounds of the crowd, Ra'zizi and Eris did too. I didn't want to go. I wasn't ready. I haven't said my goodbyes. Eventually all that was left was bliss, and even that, in the end, faded.

Darkness.

4