Chapter 71
300 6 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As if on cue, my ability to understand came back, and I heard her ask.

"What is the meaning of this?!"

"I am tired of your meddling with Hell's order, with thinking your kind is more clever than me," my now baritone voice responded. "And I will not wait for you to see it and act accordingly. Thus, I will teach you."

"Nnnooo!" she growled back and pushed me off with such a force I flew up in the air, but not before I caught her leg.

We ended up in a spin, and I—or rather, the body I couldn't control now—slammed Ra'zizi down into the floor, causing the tiles to crack. She instantly rebounded, kicking against me and catching me mid-air, then throwing me across the room, so hard that her own body was dragged forward. I flew into one of the statues, and felt my back smash into the marble, bones and insides turning to mush. In an instant, the pain subsided, and, amidst the crumbling bits of sculpture, my body bounced back, muscles pulling the broken bones into a lunge. We both flew into each other, sweeping up and sending us both flying in an erratic spiral around the room, up until we almost reached the ceiling. Ra'zizi clawed and slashed against my flesh, to which I responded by grabbing and holding her arms. She would then dislocate my wrists and elbows, to which I would bite her shoulder, then grab on her again a few seconds later, the body already resetting. We wrestled, flying around like two fighting birds, and I heard the calls of the succubuses from below get louder once her tiara fell to the ground. Finally, just as she was about to bite my neck off, I beat my wings, smashing both of us into the glass ceiling, making a crack in it. Her tail coiled around my wings, and I responded in kind, and we both ended up falling to the floor, making an enormously loud bang when we landed.

All of this acrobatic kick-boxing didn't seem to tire her, as she immediately after put her hands on my neck, rolling over and onto me, trying to strangle me.

"I earned this title! This is my life force! Mine!!!" she shrieked at me, baring her fangs. "I made a pact!"

My hands caught her neck once more, and we tumbled again, this time with me ending up on top.

"I made a pact too!" my low voice growled back. "You had a claim to his life force, I have a claim to the others' he took!"

For the first time, Ra'zizi seemed to be panicking as the realization set in.

"Keep his all you want, but you owe me theirs... and I'm taking what's mine!"

"Ezaireth! Mareizeel! Help me!" Ra'zizi called out. Her sisters jumped on me, trying to pry me off, tugging on my shoulders and wings, but it was all for naught.

My body started twisting and turning, partially moved by the infernal forces in control of it, partially bent by the succubuses fighting me off. I could feel some of my bones break in the struggle. I felt my muscles pulling themselves off the bones to respond to Ra'zizi's immense power, but I couldn't scream in pain—my mouth wasn't mine to control. Like a cinemagoer in a theatre of my head, I watched with terror the carnage of Ra'zizi slashing me, hitting me with her wings, choking me with her tail and—once I mounted her—trying to fuck me to death, and I saw my own body fiercely screwing her back. We tumbled and rolled around, full of animalistic, brutal fervor. She screamed out in ecstasy when I unleashed another load of cum inside her, wheezing and shaking. I felt something like a new energy streaming into my body, while Ra'zizi seemed to be frozen in a moment of weakness. She wouldn't be sated for long and soon we resumed, with the whole room of her assaulted guests and their attendants watching. The sheer suddenness and speed of our movements caused the copious amounts of my seed to spill and splash around while I stole Ra'zizi's life force with every ejaculation. She of course tried to take it back, and from what I felt, she succeeded a couple times, but the power controlling me kept me going, no matter the tortured body. With each spurt, I felt like a shard of someone's soul being absorbed into me.

"Stop it! You fool, you have no clue what forces you're meddling with!" she insisted as we slid across the floor, smashing into one another. Soon, she called out again. "Help me, Megremael!"

I glanced and saw her older sister wasn't being screwed as hard anymore—the demons taking her stopped to watch the struggle, the one in front not noticing she freed her mouth and throat. Although capable of speaking, she didn't respond, and didn't seem in a hurry to help at all, simply glaring back.

"I'm your sister! Help!" Ra'zizi continued, then in a throe of another orgasm cried out, "Aaaahhhannnnn...! Help me, Mother!"

Even though she kept on trying to snap my neck, even though Ezaireth and Mareizeel were ripping up my wings, breaking my tail and tearing my hair out, but my body's furious thrusts didn't stop. It persisted and renewed whenever their claws scratched and ripped my flesh out, and Ra'zizi was visibly getting weaker and weaker. Eventually, her voice sounded tearful.

"Please...! You already have what you want! No more!" she pleaded. "Pact is settled! ... Your Highness! Let me be!"

Giving her another thrust, my body momentarily relaxed while she clutched my arms. Inside me, I felt the life forces of countless men she'd lead to hell before.

"I heard your plea, Ra'zizi," I announced with a doubled, cacophonous voice, stroking her cheek. "And I'll grant it."

For a moment, she looked at me in hopeful shock, every last bit of her charm put into her face and pleading eyes. My body leaned forward, and, with a confident voice, my voice announced,

"Within me, you shall live... forever!"

The next few thrusts were the heaviest I ever mustered, causing her to give a long, raspy, tired moan that became a whine. Her tail stopped coiling around me and her wings stopped beating against me. My body stopped the thrusts, and my hands wrapped themselves around the back of her head. My kiss silenced her exhale, and I saw her eyes turning far up while my tongue, like a snake, elongated and wrapped itself around hers.

Completely overpowered and shaking, Ra'zizi let go of my neck, and her arms landed on her sides. Our mouths parted, and a strange, amorphous shadowy fog began seeping out of hers. In a spasm, her torso thrust up, and her hands clutched her ecstatic face while she wailed again, eyes turned up and crossed. Suddenly, bright shafts of light erupted from her body, eventually filling the space around us and blinding me.

When I regained my sight, Ra'zizi was no more—disappeared, not even a pile of dust left behind. Only her tiara, lying close to where we landed, remained.

The other succubuses, now apparently free from their torture gathered around. Most of them seemed relieved—only Ra'zizi's sisters glared at me, and looked ready to pounce.

Scrambling back up on my feet, anticipating further attacks, I realized that I could again direct my own actions. My body had already managed to mostly heal from the bruising, tearing and breakage, and I felt an immense power welling within me. I glanced at Mareizeel and Ezaireth, and made a stomping step towards them. The floor resonated with a loud thud, a crack appearing under my foot, and the demons—sisters included—cowered away. So this must be what having true power feels like, I thought, feeling very bold. A low, droning sound clued me in to turn around, and I realized—Ald-ghareth was standing behind me. The sudden sight of him made me back up a step and almost fall.

Ra'zizi's sisters cried out for help, just as she did, and the of the succubuses soon joined them in an unholy shriek—I figured his visits to these parts were not a common occurence, enough to make them temporarily forget about internal conflicts. Their voices grew to such a loud, piercing cacophony, not even plugging my ears and covering them with my wings made it bearable. Ald-ghareth stood still, completely unmoved while I wondered if my skull was going to split.

Before the wall of sound could turn my brain into mush, I noticed a shadow on the ground about two steps in front of me. The succubuses all quieted down and stared upwards with anticipation. Looking up, I saw the glass roof shattering, and in, flying down, came that same giant-hipped succubus I remembered Ra'zizi and Megremael talking to. The matron Xsamairi landed, slamming down into the floor so hard the tiles shattered and bits came bouncing up, throwing me and the demons up in the air a bit. She rose up from a crouch and looked straight into my eyes—I felt unable to avert my gaze from those blue irises glimmering with almost white, stunning fury. She looked down and noticed Ra'zizi's tiara. Her eyes wondered between me and Ald-ghareth, and I tried to turn around to see if he would do or say anything, but my muscles again refused to cooperate as if her gaze was paralyzing me. Xsamairi unfolded her wings and screeched at me, baring her imposing fangs. Her voice turned from shrill to bass-like while she flexed her muscles, thrust her arms to the sides and bared her claw-like fingernails. I was sure she would cut me in half, however much power I had, but she only made a single, intimidating step—enough to make me wish I could shield myself with my arms—and stopped, glaring when Ald-ghareth uttered a single word. After a moment, she said something that I could not decipher back to him. As far as I could tell, he again only responded with a single word. The matron breathed angrily, arched her head up and, with tears streaming from her eyes, cried out to the skies, louder than before. Her long, sorrowful wail was joined by the rest, but they seemed almost completely drawn out by that one, piercing voice, forcing me to plug my ears again. After they stopped, it took me a moment to realize that I only heard ringing in my ears. Able to move my hands again, I reached up to them, and felt warmth on my fingertips—pulling my fingers back, I noticed blood. The demons turned their heads up to look at the broken roof, waiting for something. Turning around, I noticed Ald-ghareth seemed to join them, and I did likewise. But before I could figure out what they were waiting for, I noticed a shadow emerging from the glow above the roof. Initially only a greyish point, it soon grew to almost blot out the light.

Smashing through the glass leading, making a hole that spanned almost a third of the diameter, an enormous succubus came in flying along the shards. I lowered my eyes to not get blinded, and the succubuses around us, including Xsamairi, seemed to be going a step further, bowing. The giantess landed almost at the same time as the little pieces of glass, but unlike their delicate clinking sound, she seemed to touch the floor in complete silence. Turning my head up, I realized all the succubuses, including the matron, were prostrating, heads turned towards her.

The shadow from her wings fell on us. It was hard to estimate her height, but she must have been taller than two professional basketball players standing one on top of another. Her skin was perfectly smooth and colored royal violet with shades of rich blue. Her delicate limbs, perfectly proportioned hips, ample, yet natural looking breasts and very dark, almost pitch black hair culminated in a face of ever-shifting beauty. My eyes teared up looking at it, and every time I blinked, it seemed like the proportions changed slightly—but they always remained hauntingly alluring. All the other succubuses I've seen so far now seemed only pretty but debauched—this one was the ideal of lust, beauty and desire herself. I had an unnerving feeling about who she was.

6