Chapter 2
300 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sachi: "Mmm..."

She opens her eye to the dark surrounding, no light, no fan.

Just darkness and a rocky ceiling.

Sachi: "Where...?"

She tries to get up but she rolled forward instead.

Sachi: "Eh?"

When she stretches out her arm to stop herself from rolling even further away, she sees her slimy tentacle hand yet again.

Sachi: "What happened to me?"

She wiggles her arm around, trying to figure out what has she become.

Sachi: "I recognize this slimy arm... it's the same of those slimes I see on those RPG video games..."

Lich: "Oh, you are awake little one."

Surprised by the voice that came out of nowhere, she panics and turns around in a rush.

Sachi: "Ah...the lich."

The Lich crouch down in front of her, it then picks her up with both its skeleton-like hand.

Sachi: "Woah, hey!"

Lich: "Hmm...hold still, Monster Inspect."

The dim blue light in the eye socket of the Lich grew brighter as it stares into Sachi.

Lich: "Still same huh, guess the Inspect skill is not broken."

Sachi: "Uh...what's going on here?"

Lich: "Oh, my bad, keke."

It places her down on the ground as it let out a dry laugh.

Lich: "Just inspecting your stats there, I inspected you once when you fainted and was quite surprised, I thought that maybe there's something wrong with the inspecting skill."

Sachi tilts its blob-like slime body upward as if staring at the Lich face as she asks.

Sachi: "Stats? Skill? Is this a game world?"

Lich: "I don't know about this game world you mention, but yes, all living being is born with stats."

Sachi: "Eh...I see, can I check my own stats?"

Lich: "Sure, just mention the word Status."

Sachi: "Ohhh, just like the Isekai manga I always read."

Lich: "What's this Isekai thing?"

Sachi: "Oops, never mind that, ahem...status."

*Beep*

A short beeping sound is heard and a golden semi-transparent menu appears in front of Sachi.

[Sachi - Honey Slime Lv.001]

Monster type: Exp

HP: 3/3

MP: 0/0

Str: 1

Agi: 15

Int: 0

Race traits:

Honey trail - Leave a trail of honey that attracts monster and slow down any entity that steps on it.

Honey body - Sweet and delicious honey is constantly produced by this entity, receives a random buff when eaten.

Unique traits:

Endless life - Always revive with max HP in a random location within the spawning dungeon.

Adaptive Slime - Learn skills from other types of slimes, limited to one skill per type.

 

Sachi: "What the...honey slime? Also, what's with these pathetic stats!?"

She bounces around in anger.

Sachi: "What do you mean by Exp!? Did I reincarnated as a fodder!?"

She then proceeds to roll around in frustration.

Lich: "Kekeke."

A familiar dry laugh is heard, she then stops rolling around and stares at the lich.

Lich: "So you have found out your stats huh, pretty interesting I do say so."

Thinking that the lich is mocking her, she yells angrily at it.

Sachi: "What do you mean by interesting! Sure go ahead and make fun of me! Urgh."

Lich: "Kekeke, why are you so angry little one, you are born with two unique traits you know, most living beings are born with none."

Sachi: "Eh...well I guess that's pretty cool and all, but, look at my stats! I am useless!."

Lich: "Kekeke, what an amusing one, an immortal being that is unsatisfied with its gift."

 

 

 

18