Chapter 148: To What Do I Owe Pleasure? (4)
3.3k 3 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
"Huff, huff—Scumbags. They made me work for it. What's that smell?"
 
"Nice rhythm." My eyes veered toward the man sitting on top of a tree with a musical instrument strapped around his back.
 
"Who are you?"
 
"It's irrelevant because I'm simply a nobody. Oh well, I need to get going." Saying so he jumped down.
 
"Why didn't you chase down the others who ran away?"
 
'Who is this guy? How come he saw through that and at this far away?'
 
"Not relevant, y'know?"
 
"Oh, basically, you're lazy."
 
"Huh!"
 
"Oh well, twenty-eight is enough. But honestly, next time, go for the rest." He said, then he patted me on the shoulder firmly. "Thanks a lot for the work. Also, I took a shit behind the tree, so don't go there."
 
"What?" I smell a faint nauseating smell coming from behind the tree that I'm heading at. "That's the smell that I've been smelling? No way... Are you serious?"
 
"Call of nature."
 
"That's not—Where is he?" When I turned my head around, the sight of the man was nowhere to be seen. 
 
"Gasp—A Shit Crime! Oh—Fuck! That smell! Gu—No decency."
 
"Hold on! He patted me on the shoulders! Fuck!" After realizing that, I instantly threw my tattered jacket and shirt on the ground. 'I need to tell Clara to buy me a new one.'
 
────────────
 
I'm getting a chill sensation as every passerby had their eyes stealing a glance at me, or probably because I'm not wearing a shirt. At the far distance, I saw a group of people and thought. 'Hang on, not even here. Give me a break, my shirt and jacket got decimated, and the only thing that remained was my pants... Not my pants... Please. I literally look like a homeless person.'
 
Therefore, I fairly distanced myself away from them and covered my face as I passed by. Then suddenly, a woman's voice called out to me. 
 
"Are you Claude Weiss?"
 
"Hm?" When our eyes met, her eyes glistened as her eyes drifted down from my head to toe. The corner of her mouth arced upward. Her gaze gave me some cold shivers as if I were looking at a predator preying on its prey. She's currently surrounded by many people, so all their eyes naturally fell on me.
 
'Not again...'
 
The first thing that caught my attention was her sharp azure eyes that will captivate anyone's heart and oddly enough, her pupil was shaped like a heart. Next, were her eye-catching sultry lips that even I had the urge to touch. Then I noticed the porcelain skin that dwells together with her argent hair. And then, adding her hourglass figure. She's someone that many men dream of, a walking temptation for me. In addition to all of that, she's not any normal student here, as she's wearing a silver-colored uniform.
 
"Yes, how can I help you?"
 
She coughed a few times and broke through the crowd, in order to approach me. "Pardon me, can I talk to you for a sec?"
 
"Why?"
 
"Are you not free?"
 
"I am, but why?"
 
"Why not? Have a little chat with me."
 
"Not interested."
 
"Oh, you will. Once I announced to this crowd, a tiny lie about what was going on between the two of us. I'm much more popular than you think. They worship me. So, bursting into tears then saying how—"
 
I narrowed my eyes. "Fine, fine, fine! Can I just go back to my room and change?"
 
"Okay, I'll wait for you here." She let out a meaningful smile. "Be sure to come back, okay?"
 
"Tch!"
 
Excusing myself there was relieving because it felt like another mishap was about to befall my life. Lise Heinford whom I just met earlier and talked to for the first time got tangled with me for some reason. And now, another woman appeared out of nowhere and wanted to speak to me—a dangerous one.
 
"So troublesome. I'm too exhausted to think."
 
"It's so simple. You do this." I heard Erik's voice behind the door.
 
Opening the door to my dorm room, my eyes almost popped out of their sockets from what I witnessed behind the door. I blinked a few times, processing the thing in front of me. Erik was half-naked lying on the floor with just a towel covering his bottom; meanwhile, Lars was on top struggling as Erik's legs were around his neck, holding him in a chokehold. The two seemed to be in a fight. The air became awkwardly tense.
 
"You two swing that way, huh? I'll just get a change of clothes and be on my way out to give you some privacy."
 
"Oh hey, Claude. You sure took your time."
 
"Fuck—Oi—Hold! H—Help me, you!" Lars screamed out for help.
 
"I'm not going to stay any longer."
 
"At—least, help me!"
 
"You can do this, Lars."
 
"Fuck you!"
 
Going back downstairs, there's a huge commotion happening. Shortly after, they all looked at me once a guy pointed his finger at me. I also pointed to myself out of confusion. "What?"
 
"What's happening here? Get out of the way and don't crowd in the lobby!" A man wearing a butler outfit shouted.
 
He's the dorm master, the one who oversees everything in the dormitory. The most fascinating thing about him was the white wings sprouting on his back. At first glance, he looks like an angel because he's a humanoid with wings and no claws on his hands or feet until it got into his face because... His head was literally the head of an eagle with a body of a human and a wing on the back!
 
As soon as he began scolding the people in the lobby, I sneaked my way out. Then, when I got there, there were no traces of the woman. "Where is she?"
 
Shortly after, when I was about to return inside, someone dragged me outside and pushed me into the wall with my hands tied above my head. It was the woman earlier. She had her usual meaningful smile while our lips are just a few inches from touching each other. Her eyes were keenly inspecting every corner of my face.
 
"You're more excellent than I expected. Everything about you... As if I'm staring at a statue carved from marble." She said, as her finger slowly caresses my cheeks.
 
'She's strong! I can't even budge! My hands are numbing from how tight she's holding me! Help, a pervert! A beautiful one too! Well, it's not a bad thing... might as well see where this will lead.' I thought, staring at her intently.
 
"What are you—Waah!"
 
Then she suddenly inserted her hand inside my shirt and pressed her hot palm on my abdomen. "Firm and robust muscles. Training... Diet? No. At such a young age, it's next to impossible to achieve a body such as this." Shortly afterward, her hand gradually crawled up to my chest.
 
"Mmmh!" I repressed myself to let out a moan.
 
From her face, body, and especially the inexplicable aroma that's ticking my nose, without a doubt, she's definitely a walking temptation, and then considering that I have the perfect top view of her breast—it's becoming unbearable to deal with, mentally!  But at the same time, this is such a blessing, after what I went through earlier! I'm so happy even though it's so obvious what she's doing with me is sexual harassment.
 
Not only my body, but she also proceeds to violate my thigh... "Oi! What are you doing? Stop that—!" 
 
I screamed at the top of my lungs, fearing for my sanity. If she continues on, I don't think any kind of mental gymnastics would suffice enough to eliminate my perverted intrusive thoughts.
 
"Shhh... Don't scream in here." She had her finger on my lips.
 
"Then get your hands off me."
 
"A feisty one. I wonder how the princess felt, kissing these lips?" She said while her face was advancing forward.
 
"Huh? What are you saying—Mmmh?!"  I pulled my head back but hit the wall and before I knew it, a soft sensation was pressing against my lips. My eyes widened in surprise. 'What the!'
 
But shortly afterward, she pulled away and licked her lips. "It was soft and subtle, so it's true. But for some reason, why doesn't it taste sweet? Or was it different for every person?" She said so nonchalantly that I began doubting what I'm hearing.
 
Despite the indifference that I'm showing, deep inside my chest there's something dwelling—a craving for her body. My heartbeat was going crazy. No matter how many times I tried to resist, it simply kept getting stronger and stronger whenever I denied this desire of mine. The worst could happen at any given moment. Like last time, when Adelle and I came back from our first mission. I think I lost control of myself for a few weeks that day... Once it gets stimulated, it'll be a point of no return.
 
"Ah, wait... Shh..." She's looking back and forth on each end of the street, checking for any passerby. But neither did she know, behind the wall that I'm leaning on was literally the training ground of our dormitory, so it was natural for students to hang around. We're just lucky that no students have passed by yet.
 
More importantly, she was so close that her hair grazed my lips. Then she turned around, revealing her nape to me. And just like that, I snapped and dragged her away from the dormitory, to a secluded place. Now, our situation is different, or basically, we just exchanged positions where I'm now the aggressor pinning her.
 
She's just looking up at me with a smile on her face, totally oblivious to the danger she put herself in. Her smile pissed me off. It felt like she was mocking me. 'You don't have the guts to continue?' is what I'm getting from her underlying smile.
 
Therefore, I tested if she'll react violently when I pulled her lips close to mine with our eyes glued to each other, and somehow, our lips ended up touching each other and our tongues began intertwining. Even I who instigated it in the first place had no clue how things turned out that way. Anyhow, things escalated too quickly... Crazily too quick…
 
'What's wrong with me? There's something about her that's so enticing that I can't turn away. Like, my mind and body had lost all reasoning or been shrouded by these intrusive thoughts. Am I too exhausted?'
 
The thoughts of crossing the line flew out of my mind. Shortly afterward, my hand slowly touched her breast cupping it around my palm. Meanwhile, the other hand was beneath us, lifting her thigh up and letting her rub her pussy against my knee.
 
For a moment, I felt an electrocuting feeling in my mouth. She abruptly opened her eyes and her eyes lit up. But for some reason, the color of her eyes changed from azure to pink.
 
Then I paused for a brief moment after seeing her eyes, a burning sensation whirled around my abdomen like someone was yanking my insides out. But, the following after, an enlightening relief burst throughout my body. It made me snap back to reality.
 
She frowned then...
 
-Slap!
 
She pushed me and slapped the living shit out of me. "Be filled with gratitude that I'm allowing you to do this, no man has ever touched me nor a graze on my skin." She flashed a smile.
 
'The f*ck?!'
 
I was rendered speechless, looking at her. I'm still holding the cheek that she slapped. She slowly approached me, and then she began caressing my face. I raised my guard up, but she caught me off-guard again. I expected her to slap me again, but instead of doing that, she attempted to kiss me once again but I pulled away.
 
'I need to rearrange my thoughts... Was it really exhaustion? Wait, wait... Let me recall. A strange woman whom I met just now kissed me and said that crazy stuff to me. First and foremost, how did the two of us escalate to that point? It's so sudden that I felt that I'm not myself for most of the part.'
 
I stepped away from her and asked sternly. "Who are you?"
 
"Silly me, my deep apologies, I'm Cytheria Karmeut. Just a girl who got curious about the infamous lover of Lily Blanch."
 
"Curious? Who in the right mind would assault a man? Who would do that..." Then I remembered the experiences that happened in the past with the people who are close to me—Clara, Master Irene, Adelle, and Lily... And even recently... Rosalyn.
 
"I guess, I'm a special one. You loved it though and even took the initiative on the second one. Is that how you manage to snatch the hearts of the Sword Princess and the Ice Princess? Unattainable beauties, they said. Yet, someone like you managed to tame them."
 
I frowned in response.
 
"It's a compliment. Take it easy. Unlike other men, you're different. Now, I know why the likes of Lily Blanch, Adelle Fabien, and Stephanie Hart fell for a man like you. The infamous rumors about your womanizing abilities are certainly true."
 
"Don't make up some bullshit. What do you want?"
 
She backs off putting her arms around her back and smiles deary. "Was it though? Look, by no means I'm a threat. More than anything, I can even be a help."
 
"Answer my goddamn question, what do you want?"
 
"Simple. You."
 
"Huh?"
 
"I want someone strong who can be next to me. Someone who single-handedly beat the infamous wolf Haze from the third-year S class, and the rest. It's a feat that no normal person can achieve which means you're among the exceptions. I want you."
 
"How do you know..."
 
"I have my ways." She flashed a smile. "Hey, hey, hey, did you also manage to snatch the dragon's heart?"
 
"Huh?" I raised an eyebrow.
 
"Fufufu~ Looks like you haven't. Seems like, there are still some exceptional ones who can resist."
 
Then I heard a woman shouting. "Cytheria! Where have you been?"
 
"Oh! Looks like that's my queue to leave! Bye-bye! Muaah~!" Cytheria blew a kiss before dragging away the woman who called her name. The woman she's dragging along was extremely beautiful too!
 
"... Oi! You haven't answered my questions yet!"
 
"Next time~!" She waved her hands until she disappeared in the distance.
 
"There's something off about her... I can't tell what it is..."
 
Suddenly, the face of the dorm master just popped up. "Oi, student Claude, what are you doing there? It's getting dark, get inside while I'm being nice." He said.
 
"Y-Yes."
 
"Then get going."
 
As I entered the gates, I glanced in the direction where Cytheria went and wondered to myself her sudden approach. But for some reason, I can't stop thinking about the pain and enlightening feeling that came after. It felt like it was still lingering, but the sensation is long gone.
 
'If Stephanie ever learns about this... I'm done for.'
 
_____________________________________
 
 
Editor: Zenon #4120
30