Chapter 448.
310 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 448. An Exciting Night with Two Girls Outside the City: Playing a Risky Game. (2/4)

I wanted to scream, but I kept my poker face up since I couldn’t show any openings or signs of weakness now that Dawn was going to take this seriously.

“Alright then, since I went first I’ll pick who’s next. Ran, I choose you, truth…” she paused as an impish gleam flashed through her eyes before she continued, “or dare?”

“Dare.”

“Oh? How bold of you to pick dare~”

“Haha, yeah…” Like I had a choice.

“I wonder what I should dare you to do~”

“You sound like you’re enjoying this too much.”

“I am~ hmhmhm~, let’s see, I dare you to… take off your shirt.”

“What’re you making me strip for now?”

“I thought it was only fitting. Since that was my first dare, might as well continue the trend. You can always pick truth like I did if you can’t do it. I’m actually much more interested in you picking truth after all.”

Like hell I can pick that.

“Yeah, she’s right, yuh can just pick truth,” Dawn concurred, completely clueless about the 4D chess game going on in the background.

I removed my shirt without thinking about it.

“W-What’d yuh seriously go and remove it for? Yuh coulda just picked truth like Rosa!”

Dawn covered her eyes with her right hand but cracked open a small gap between her index finger and middle finger to discreetly sneak a peek.

“I’m no coward. If I pick dare, I do the dare without hesitation. Same for truth. But as a true man, dare is the only option.”

“Hehehehe, well said~ As expected of my boyfriend, he’s so manly~ don’t you think so too, Dawn~”

“So he was the true perverted closet exhibitionist all along…” Dawn mumbled as she plopped down on the bed beside Rosa.

“I’m no exhibitionist. Dawn, your turn, truth or dare?”

“Huh? What? Me? Already?”

“Who else? You’re the only one who hasn’t gone yet.”

“Oh… right… In that case… d-d… truth…”

“What~ Dawn, that’s so cowardly. We both picked dare first.”

“I can’t do that.”

“Wait, but Dawn, if you now get asked something you can’t bring yourself to answer you’ll end up with that for a dare and have no choice but to do it.”

“Huh? What! No way!” Dawn looked at me and shrunk back, hugging her shoulders defensively.

“Haaaaah. What’s your favorite color, Dawn?”

“What~ that’s so boring! Ask her something spicy, you coward~” Rosa raised her right leg up straight out and poked my cheek with her big toe.

“My… favorite color? Really? Just that?”

“Yeah. Really.” I grabbed Rosa’s foot with my left hand and pulled it down.

“It’s… light blue…”

“Like the pajamas you have on?”

“Uh… yeah,” she nodded meekly.

“Boring~ so boring~ that doesn’t count~ I want a spicier question~”

“There are no redos, if you want a spicier question, ask her one yourself on your next turn.”

“Then… it’s my turn again?”

“Yeah, since you asked me last time you can ask Ran this time.”

“Okay… then… truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

“Uh… then… I dare yuh to… uh… put your shirt back on.” Dawn averted her eyes away to the side.

“What! You can’t do that! That’s so booooring~”

I ignored Rosa and put my shirt back on with a smug look on my face. Dawn returned the favor as I’d hoped after I went easy on her. I’d successfully gotten her to dare me to do exactly what I wanted.

“Well, well, well. Oh how the tables have turned, Rosa~ truth… or dare~?”

“Ugh. This is cheating.”

“How so, Rosa? Did things not go as planned?”

“Nothing of the sort. Dare.”

She looked me dead in the eyes without fear.

“I dare you to do the most embarrassing thing you’ve done… within the last 24 hours again.”

“Truth…” Rosa’s lips twitched as she immediately backtracked.

“What is the most embarrassing thing you have done in- mmmm mmmmmmmm.”

Rosa pounced on me from the bed, straddled my waist, and overlapped her hands over my mouth looking like she wanted to cry after encountering a big bad bully.

“The most embarrassing thing I’ve done in my life? Jeez, that sure is a tough one to answer. So hard.”

“Huh? Yuh cut him off just now, wasn’t he going to ask in the last 24-”

“Nope, I can read my boyfriend’s mind, Dawn. I know exactly what he’s going to say before he even says it. We’re just that close. I can say with certainty he was going to say in my life.”

“If… yuh say so. But why’d yuh have to jump on top of him and cover his mouth to stop him from finishing?”

“Because I was able to make this the most embarrassing moment of my life by doing so. There, I’ve answered the question.”

“Huh? How’s this the most embarrassing moment of your life? Just because yuh jumped on top of him in front of me?”

“Y-yeah, exactly that. Right, Ran?”

She removed her hands from my mouth and glared at me resentfully.

“Haaaaah. Yeah, I can confirm this is definitely very embarrassing for her. I’ve never seen her looking like she’s wanted to cry as much as she did just now.”

“Wow, I see. So yuh can use this sort of strategy too.”

“Dawn, it’s your turn now. Truth or dare?” Rosa turned her head to Dawn on the bed with a sharp gleam in her eyes.”

“Uh… truth.”

“Have you ever kissed-”

I sat up, covered Rosa’s mouth, and completed the question for her, “Another girl before?”

“Huh? Another... girl before?”

Rosa nodded her head.

“Wait, you were really going to ask that?”

She pulled my hand down and confirmed, “Yeah, I’m surprised you knew I was going to ask her that.”

“Uh… no, I’ve never… kissed another girl before…” Dawn raised her hand and hid her lips behind the back of her fist. As if reminded of something, she momentarily glanced at me for a moment before she looked away in a fluster.

“I see. I choose truth.”

“Uh, Rosa… have yuh ever kissed another girl before?”

“Yeah, I have actually,” Rosa licked her lips suggestively.

“What! Yuh have?”

“Yeah, are you curious? About what it’s like to kiss someone?”

“Well, I’ve never really kissed anyone before. Of course I’m curious.”

“Hmmm, I see, I see. Ran, truth or dare.”

“Dare.”

“I dare you to play a round of spin the bottle.”

“Hah? You can’t do that.”

“Sure I can. I just did. If you don’t like it, you can always switch to truth. But if you did that, I surely wouldn’t hold back with what I ask my cowardly boyfriend who couldn’t hold true to his words from earlier about sticking with whatever his first choice was.” She rose to her feet and sat back down on the bed beside Dawn.

“W-Wait! Hold on, playing spin the bottle… there’s only the three of us here.”

“Yeah, so what?”

“If it lands on me… that’d be bad wouldn’t it?”

“What would be bad? It’s just a little kiss. It’s not a big deal.”

“But he’s... your boyfriend.”

“And what of it? It’s just a kiss from a little game.”

“I can’t do that. It doesn’t feel right.”

“Hmm… then how about this instead. We’ll spin the bottle twice and the two it lands on kisses. Doing it like this you have a 66% chance of not kissing him instead of a 50% chance.”

“Huh? How does that work?”

“Just trust me, the math works out that way.”

“Uh, okay… if yuh say so. If it’s a 66% chance of it not happening I probably shouldn’t get selected to kiss him.”

Dawn was naturally being scammed. But I wasn’t about to point it out. Rosa had told the truth, but what she didn’t say was there was still a 66% chance Dawn would still kiss someone this way. My odds of not having to kiss her were higher by not saying anything. It went from 50% to 33%, it was better than nothing. Sorry Dawn, blame yourself for not doing the math and blindly trusting this evil scamming girlfriend of mine.

“Alright then~ I guess I’ll spin the bottle to make sure you can’t cheat.”

“We still need a bottle.”

“A pen’s good enough. Give me yours.”

“Sure.”

I pulled it out of my side pocket and handed it over to her. She spun the pen up in the air and let it fall back down to the ground. The first person it pointed to was Rosa. She quickly bent over, picked it up off the ground, and spun it a second time. The second she did so, Dawn exclaimed, “Wait! I’ve been tricked! The odds of me still having to kiss someone is greater than 50%!”

It was too late by the time she caught onto Rosa’s scheme. She stiffly looked down at the pen on the ground and realized it was pointed directly at her.

“Huh? No way… me?”

7