Chapter 449.
312 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 449. An Exciting Night with Two Girls Outside the City: Playing a Risky Game. (3/4)

“Well, it seems you lucked out and don’t have to kiss my boyfriend.”

“Hold on… Rosa… what are yuh looking at me like that for?”

“What do you mean why? Isn’t it pretty obvious?” Rosa crawled forward on the bed toward Dawn. To which Dawn backed away.

“W-Wait, we can talk about this.” Dawn held her hands out in front of her.

“There’s nothing to talk about though.” Rosa pounced on Dawn like a cat eyeing its prey, pinning her arms down against the bed. Dawn’s hands were pressed up against Rosa’s chest.

“Hold on! If you’re really going to… a-at least let me p-prepare myself mentally for this.”

“Nope~”

Rosa swiftly closed the distance, their faces drew closer until finally, their lips touched together.

It seriously felt like was watching some lesbian porn. I wanted to eat some popcorn, but sadly, there was none around.

When Rosa, without warning, stuck her tongue out and slipped it between Dawn’s lips, Dawn cried out in a panic, “Mmmmm mmmm!”

Despite that reflexive panicked response, Dawn didn’t resist it. Her cheeks were flushed a red hue. Dawn’s jaw inevitably slackened up and her tongue gradually peaked out between her lips and touched Rosa’s lips.

Rosa’s lower lip slipped under Dawn’s tongue like a sheath, her tongue curled around overtop it and she pulled on it like a rope, drawing it inside her mouth.

What the hell is with this? I was expecting a pure innocent little kiss between two girls, not an overly passionate deep French kiss.

I stood up, grabbed the hood on the hoodie Rosa had on, and pulled back lifting her up away from Dawn.

“What are you doing~? It was just getting to the good part.”

Dawn panted to catch her breath, her chest heaved up and down, flat on the bed, with misted-up eyes and cheeks still flushed. Her lips were slightly parted and puckered together.

“Jeez, did you get jealous of a playful innocent little kiss between girls or something~?”

“No, I was just thinking you’re too much of a deviant who’d take things too far if given the chance.”

“I wouldn’t do that~”

“Dawn, you okay?”

“...”

“Dawn, can you hear me?”

“Maybe she needs another kiss from me to snap her out of it.”

“I-I’m fine. I don’t need another.”

“Whaaaat~ you don’t want to kiss me again? Did you hate it that much after all? I’m going to feel hurt, you know.”

“I… uh…” Dawn raised her arm and covered her lips with the back of her hand before she continued, “didn’t really hate it…”

Rosa grinned impishly with half-closed eyes as she hummed, “Hmmm~ then… did you… like it? Kissing another girl?”

“No comment.”

To change the topic I intervened and asked, “Dawn, truth or dare?”

“Huh? It’s my turn already?”

“Yeah. That was my dare just now, remember?”

“Oh yeah… then… I’ll choose… dare.”

“Oh? What’s this Dawn? A sudden change in heart? Did you want to be dared by him to kiss me?”

“N-No, that’s not what I was thinking at all.”

“Dawn, I dare you to slap Rosa as hard as you can.”

“Huh? Slap her? That’s so mean though.”

“Yeah, yeah. You’re awful for daring her to slap her friend.”

“If you want to gamble and choose truth when I’m giving you a freebie here I won’t hold back on my question.”

“Uh… I’ll stick with slapping her then. Sorry, Rosa.”

Dawn raised her hand and lightly slapped Rosa’s cheek.

“What was that half-assed slap? I dared you to slap her as hard as you can. Do it properly.”

“You're awful! You’re basically calling her weak! That was obviously as hard a slap as she can muster as a girl.”

“Yeah, Rosa’s right. I’m just really weak, that was a full-strength slap.”

“You’re obviously just going along with her story and lying.”

“I’m not.” Dawn averted her eyes.

“Haaaaah. Fine, if you want to go easy on Rosa then I won’t go easy on you next time it’s my turn then.”

“... are you sure it was a good idea to say that so soon when it’s her turn to ask you?”

I froze up and released my grip on Rosa’s hood.

“Uh, haha, that was just a little joke, Dawn. I wouldn’t really go hard on you.”

Dawn sat up and stared at me without saying anything.

“W-What?” I stuttered out nervously. What was she thinking right now?

“You seem to be intentionally avoiding picking truth no matter what. Is there something you’re afraid of being made to answer truthfully?” When Dawn asked me that out of the blue, I internally cursed. Why’d she have to pick up on that?

“Of course not.”

“Then, will yuh pick truth this time to prove that?”

“A true man only picks dare.”

“I see… Rosa said this was a game of psychological warfare. If I want yuh to pick truth, I’d have to give yuh a dare yuh couldn’t complete…”

Dawn fell into silence and lowered her head as she contemplated the dare to give me. Rosa, who noticed her struggling to think of something, spoke up, “Dawn, I have the perfect dare you can give him.”

“Yuh do? What is it?”

Rosa shot a mischievous look my way as she moved her face close to Dawn’s ear and whispered something l.

Dawn’s eyes opened up a bit wider as if she’d heard something genius.

I really didn’t like where this was going.

“What do you think?” Rosa asked.

“That’s a good one, he definitely won't be able to do it.”

What sort of impossible task had Rosa thought up?

If I was going to give out an impossible dare, it would probably be… something insane... like, ‘I dare you to have sex with me in front of your significant other.’

I gulped nervously as a bead of sweat trickled down my forehead. There’s no way Dawn could seriously take such a dare. I mean, what if on the off chance I went through with it. Impossible, she couldn’t ask that. The risk was way too high.

Dawn opened her mouth, seeming quite confident that I wouldn’t be able to complete it, and said, “I dare yuh to… kiss me on the lips.”

Rosa giggled while shooting an expectant look my way. ‘Well, are you going to go through with this one or not?’

“Dawn…”

“What? Yuh want to go with truth?”

I looked up at her with dead serious eyes and asked, “When I said a true man stays true to his words and goes through with the dare he is given when he asks for a dare, did you take my words lightly and underestimate my resolve?”

“Huh? Wait, hold on. Yuh’re going to switch to truth, aren’t yuh?”

“I also told you only a short moment ago that I wouldn’t go easy on you next time, didn’t I?” I rose to my feet.

“Uh… how about we just end the game here?” Dawn suggested while backing up on the bed until her back hit the wall and she had no more room to run.

I put one knee down on the bed, leaned over it, and supported my body on it with my palms flat down.

“Rosa, say something! Aren’t yuh going to stop this?”

Rosa raised her hands up in the air and shrugged, “Since I already kissed you, it’s only fair. It’d be hypocritical of me to stop him if he resolved himself to go through with it.”

“This isn’t what yuh promised!”

“Well, no plan is ever full proof, nothing I can really do about that.” Rosa shrugged again.

“B-But this is weird.”

With my face drawing closer to her, her eyes slowly closed, seeming to accept her fate. When I was close enough that she could feel my breath I stopped moving closer. I opened my mouth and said, “Just kidding.”

She opened her eyes surprised and berated me, “Don’t go doing that sort of thing in front of your girlfriend. It’s not good.”

Rosa appeared by our side and complained, with her hand on the back of my head, “Jeez, just kidding? What nonsense are you saying all of a sudden? If you’ve come this far, just go through with it, and don’t be a wimp.” 

“Wait, Rosa-mmmmmm?” I tried to say something but it was already too late. With only a little pressure on the back of my head, I was pushed forward until my lips touched Dawn’s.

The two lovely sky blue serene eyes in front of me rippled, opened wide, and shook from shock.

I raised my hands off the bed, placed them on the wall over her shoulders, and pushed off it.

“What the hell Rosa, don’t mess around so much!”

She broke out into laughter and hopped off the bed out of the way when I tried to grab her.

“Too slow~” she teased as she lightly kneed my back and made me fall face flat on the bed. She was quick to grab my hands to secure them behind me and sit down sideways atop both my hands and back pinning me down in place.

10