Chapter 22 – Strength in Number 2
9.6k 29 273
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3rd POV

Naomi was cleaning the house right now. She almost forgot about it because of the attack and other things but her parents will be home today. Since the fight with Mischa, Naomi trained her control of Telekinesis by using it in her daily life.

She cleans the house using her Telekinesis to sweep up the dust into the trash can and she mops the floor by controlling the mop using her Telekinesis.

She had done stocking ingredients on her fridge yesterday, the only things left were to clean the house this morning and she can go to school. She thought of skipping school for a day but decided to attend because the next week is the winter break for the school.

After she had done with the cleaning, she changed into her uniform and went to school. The school was boring like usual, instead of listening to the lesson, she plays with her Telekinesis under the table spinning her pen. After school was done, Naomi immediately went home. On the way to her home, Naomi saw Mischa and the girl that teleported with her on PD's uniform.

She decided to say hello to Mischa.

“Ah! Good afternoon Mischa.” Naomi approached Mischa and waved her hand.

“You are… Naomi right? Good afternoon, thank you for the cake at that time.” Mischa smiled and return her greeting.

“You’re welcome, so you are a PD officer Mischa? That’s awesome!” Naomi smiled back at Mischa.

“Yes, I am. Do you want to become a PD Naomi?” Asked Mischa.

“I want to, but unfortunately for a C-Ranked Esper like me joining PD officer is just a dream.” Naomi said with a sad tone in her voice. Mischa was crestfallen when she heard Naomi, it’s sad if she can’t achieve her dream because of her Rank.

“Mischa, introduce me to your friend! It’s lonely if you let me out of this.” The girl that was with Mischa, Hotaru said and pouted her cheeks like a little kid.

“Ah! Sorry, Hotaru. Naomi, let me introduce my teammates, she is Nobi Hotaru.” Mischa pointed at Hotaru with her hand and Hotaru chimed in.

“Ya~ nice to meet you!” Hotaru extended her hand towards Naomi to exchange a handshake. Naomi took her hand and introduce herself.

“Nice to meet you Miss Nobi, my name is Akasa Naomi.” When Naomi introduced herself, Hotaru flinched a little. Naomi had realized it and asked. “Is something wrong Miss Nobi?” Said Naomi while she tilts her head.

“N-no no, there is nothing wrong. I just got surprised when you said Akasa. I misheard it as Akasha.” Hotaru shakes her head and waves her hand in front of her chest quickly.

“Hotaru! You can’t say that in public.” Mischa warned Hotaru when Hotaru said the name Akasha.

“Is that the name that’s been blowing on the internet 2 days ago? If I remember correctly, Moon of Akasha is Mugetsu’s organization name.” Said Naomi as she put her finger on her chin.

Mischa was surprised because Naomi knows Akasha’s name, and she realizes something. Naomi’s voice was similar to Mugetsu’s. But she quickly discards her idea about Naomi as Mugetsu, because they are in no way similar in their power level and presence.

Mugetsu’s presence was dark and suffocating, while Naomi’s presence was warm and welcoming.

“Please don’t say that name in public Naomi, right now Esper Association was on high alert because of Mugetsu’s attack 3 days ago. We are ordered to catch and interrogate anyone that we suspect had a relationship with Mugetsu or Moon of Akasha.” Mischa explained to Naomi why she needs to be careful with the name. Naomi was a sweet and kind girl, that’s why Mischa explained it to Naomi so she won’t get dragged into danger.

“I see, I will be careful. Well then Mischa, it’s nice to meet you here but I need to go.” Naomi said her farewell to Mischa and waved her hand. “Good luck on your patrol duty!! Goodbye.”

“I will, goodbye Naomi.” After that Mischa and Hotaru continued their patrol while Naomi going back to her home.

‘I said that I will disappear for 2 years, instead of lowering their guards they increased it instead? Are Esper Association made of idiots?’ Thought Naomi. The reason she said that she will disappear for 2 years was that her parents were coming back home.

She was thinking it’s better if she tried to win over her parents so they will provide a supply of weaponry to her organization, but she discarded that idea.

The risk was too big. Her parents had a connection with her supposed to be enemy, Esper Association. That’s why she was planning to make a business contract instead of asking them to join the organization. If their relationship was based on contract, it was safer for both Naomi and her parents. By chance Esper Association found out about the contract, Naomi's parent's punishment would definitely be lighter and Naomi could use that chance to miraculously and accidentally save her parents to rope them into her organization at that time.

For now, Naomi had walked home. When she was about to reach her home, she saw a truck in front of her home. She approached them and saw her parents unpacking a cardboard box and lift it inside. When she finally saw her parents directly, she smiled and greeted them.

“Welcome back, Mom, Dad.” She approached them and hug them.

Naomi's parents saw Naomi hug her back and answered.

“”We are back.””

Author Here~

I will update Oni in MHA every day on my Patreon until the goal was reached.

I uploaded 4 Advanced chapters of Oni in MHA and 10 Advanced chapters of Secret Organizations on my Patreon.

You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Ordering an Illustration for both of my works.

So, please! please support me so I could buy a new laptop!! in desperation, because writing on phone was harder than I thought!!

Thank you!

Join my discord!!
https://discord.gg/CM7BRUdd

273