Chapter 36 – Strength in Number 16
7.9k 59 229
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Warning, a bit of sexual content below. It's not a smut!! Just some mention about play. Ecchi incoming!!!*


3rd POV

“You fell in love with me? That’s not what I had expected.” Naomi was surprised because of her sudden confession, but because Naomi already experienced love confession from boys a lot of time she could keep her calm.

“Yes! I had expected you to come using your usual one-piece dress though, I didn’t expect you to come here wearing a suit.” Melaine suddenly appeared behind Naomi and tried to touch Naomi.

But right before Melaine could touch Naomi, her hand was bounced off an invisible force surrounding Naomi. “You put your guard all the time huh, Lady Mugetsu.”

Melaine once again sat across Naomi after she said that.

‘What is her ability? Is it teleport like Hotaru? Or something else?’ Naomi was analyzing Melaine since they met. Melaine’s ability is mysterious, she could disappear and appear suddenly without anyone noticed.

‘More importantly, she wasn’t injured after I blast her off.’

“So, if you say that you love me. Why do you imitating my organization?” Naomi decided to ask the important question first. Naomi wasn’t angry because she imitated her organization, but she was a bit angry because they imitated it sloppily.

They only sent normal people to attack a lot of places and they got apprehended easily by the Esper Association, Naomi’s organization dummy enemy.

“Do you want to hear the real reason? Or do you want to hear my reason that I had prepared if by any chance you ask me? Which one is it?”

“Both.” Naomi was interested in this girl. She’s interesting, there are not many people who get Naomi’s interest.

Naomi smiled, she had a feeling that Melaine was the same as her. That’s why she asked both answers from Melaine to confirm it.

“Why, aren’t you shrewd, Lady Mugetsu.” Melaine had a smile on her face. Her smile was not like any of her smiles earlier, this one emitted her delight that Naomi infected by her and smiled too.

“Well, it’s not every day I met someone like you.”

“Fufufu, it seems we had more similarities than I thought.” Melaine smile larger and she put her fingers inside her mouth.

“Nah, what’s your reason? You look like a pervert right now.” Naomi said with a flat tone.

“A-a-a pervert?!! I-I guess so, I am a pervert in front of you, Lady Mugetsu!!” Melaine was squirming and inserted her finger further into her mouth.

Naomi was speechless seeing the girl in front of her.

‘She is a real pervert! This is bad, she’s on another level.’

“Just shut up and tell me your reason!” Naomi's patience had run out and she shouted at Melaine.

But that caused a different effect from what Naomi intended. Melaine squirmed further and had a twisted expression on her face.

“She shouted at me… it’s exciting.” Muttered Melaine.

‘Ok, change of plan. Let’s decimate this place and leave.’

Naomi stood up from her seat and exited the room they are in. Because of Melaine’s excited state, she looked on the roof and playing with herself. She didn’t realize that Naomi had left the room.

Some of the men guarding the place saw Naomi leaving the room and were wondering why she left this quickly.

Naomi walked out from the mansion and she uses her Telekinesis to demolish it. Her patience had run out with Melaine’s last action.

The mansion was pushed to the ground by Naomi’s Telekinesis leaving rubble and cloud of dust created from the impact.

Although Naomi destroyed the mansion, there is no sign of life around the rubble. Naomi was confused, before she demolishes the place, at least there is one or two man walking around the mansion.

It was at that moment Naomi feels a presence behind her, she turned around and saw Melaine with all of her men standing without any injury. Only Melaine’s dress had a speck of dust.

‘Again, is her ability allowed her to move at a fast speed?’ Naomi still didn’t know Melaine’s power. There is one guess that Naomi crossed off at the beginning because it was too absurd.

“Lady Mugetsu, why’d you do that? When I was confessing my love you suddenly get up and leave the room. I’m sad you know?” Melaine said as she wipes her eyes that create no tears.

“I asked you 3 times and you didn’t answer me, do you think I had a lot of times?” Naomi said as she uses her Telekinesis to create pressure above Melaine and her men.

Everyone behind Melaine got down on their knees because of the pressure. 

Naomi had expected Melaine to go down on her knees too because she is the most frail-looking amongst them. 

But, contrary to Naomi’s expectation, Melaine still stood on her ground without any sign of falling down.

“Well, I will answer now Lady Mugetsu. But please lift the pressure off my subordinate. Although they look like that, they have been serving me for more than 50 years.” Melaine said while looking behind her sadly.

“I could lift the pressure myself, but that will make you angrier than this right?”

‘Huh? Angry? Who? Me?’ thought Naomi. ‘No, I’m just irritated because of her behavior. In my life, I never got really angry, only one time when I read some bullshit in the book I got a little angry and decided to do things by myself.’

Naomi stopped her Telekinesis and Melaine’s subordinate stood up again.

“Fuu- Thank you very much, Lady Mugetsu.” Melaine sighed in relief.

“If you want to thank me, answer my question. What’s your reason for imitating my organization? This is your last chance to answer.”

“I’m a little embarrassed to say it, that’s why I acted like before.” Melaine said as she blushes. 

“Then let me tell you something first, this is part of my answer so I hope you will listen to this.”

“Just say it, I will listen to you.” After Naomi said that, suddenly her surrounding changed.

The remains of the mansion were nowhere to see, in front of Naomi was a set of a table and chairs in the lakeside. Melaine was already seated on one of the chairs gesturing Naomi to sit in front of her.

“Please take a seat, it will be a long story.”

Naomi decided to sit in front of her. After she sat on the chair, Melaine began her story.

“It was started 80 years ago…”



Author Here~

There are 5 chapters of my new series 'The New Horizon' on my Patreon, the update is inconsistent until chapter 10 (But there will at least be 1 chapter/week at minimum)

More than 20 Advanced chapters (For both of my works) Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Ordering an Illustration for both of my works.

Big Thanks to the New Squad Leader!!
- Pau Mas Duran

229