Chapter 70 – Avos Island 21
5.9k 75 186
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Let’s take a look at what Naomi did in the time Mischa and Hotaru raided the warehouse.

Naomi’s POV

I stood outside a big restaurant themed red and yellow. The restaurant has 2 big doors, the door’s handle is decorated in gold.

In front of the entrance door sat 2 Chinese dragon statues with one of them painted in black color and the other one painted in white color. Both dragons held something in their claw. The black-colored dragon held a white sun while the white-colored dragon held a black crescent moon.

Above the doors, a red banner with Chi Diner written in white is attracting attention. Overall, the restaurant has a Chinese Restaurant vibe.

‘She has a good taste~’ I thought while nodded in satisfaction.

I’ve arrived at Chi Diner after walking for 5 minutes from my hotel. I really didn’t think that the location of this Diner is close to my hotel.

“Well, let’s enter and see the interior. From the atmosphere of this restaurant, I guess their menu mostly consists of Chinese dishes.”

I opened the restaurant’s door and was greeted by a wide hall. There are round tables and chairs neatly arranged in the hall. The hall was lit by 5 big lanterns hanged on the ceiling. But, there is one aspect that made Naomi confused.

‘Why do the waiter and waitress wearing a western uniform?! They should wear a Chinese dress to fit the atmosphere!’

The waiter was wearing a white shirt and white pants for the guys. While the waitress was wearing a white skirt and a black apron.

One of the waitresses saw me entered the restaurant and approached me.

“Welcome to Chi Diner. Are you here to have dinner alone or did you arrived with a group?” The waitress asked me politely.

The waitress was a black-haired woman who appeared to be in her twenties. Her hair was tied in a short ponytail, and her bang was parted right in the middle of her face.

“I am alone.”

“Well customer, please follow me. I will take you to your table.”

The waitress gestured with her hand and asked me to follow her. I was escorted to the table with 2 chairs in the middle of the hall. There are some guests around me chatting with their colleagues or friends.

They are talking with a loud voice and sometimes I could hear them laughing as well. I like the atmosphere in this restaurant already.

“Please sit here.”

The waitress pulled one of the chairs and asked me to sit. I sat on the chair and she pushed it so I can sit more comfortably.

“Thank you.”

I thank her for her service, although I think she didn’t need it. She smiled and opened a menu in the table in front of me. She stood motionlessly while holding a small notebook beside me. It seems she was waiting for me to make an order.

I picked the menu in front of me and read it. The menu has a variety of dishes which I love. From a Mapo Tofu, Hotpot to Dumplings. Because I can’t decide for myself, I decided to ask the waitress for a recommendation.

“Is there any recommendation for today’s dinner? And is there any recommendation for fruit juice?”

“Today’s recommendation is Seafood Fried Rice with fried shallot. We have Avocado Juice or Pitaya Juice for today.”

(A.N. Pitaya is dragon fruit for those who is more familiar with the name)

“Avocado? Isn’t that vegetable?” I asked the waitress as I tilted my head.

Was the waitress joking with me? Avocado is a vegetable, and everyone knows at least that much.

“Dear Customer, from what I know, Avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable. And Avocado juice is delicious.” The waitress looked at me with a confused face.

Did she really think that Avocado is a fruit? Or it was me the strange one who thought that Avocado is a vegetable?

“Then I will try the Special Seafood Fried Rice and Avocado Juice. Let’s see if it’s delicious.” I closed the menu and put it down on the table as I looked at the waitress who wrote on her notebook.

“Alright, then I will repeat your order. 1 Seafood Fried Rice and 1 Avocado Juice, is that correct?”

“Yes.”

“Please wait for a while as the chef preparing the dish.” The waitress bowed to me and walked away.

With me being left alone, I pull out my holo phone and opened today’s document which I left for Hotaru and Mischa.

Although I left the work to Hotaru and Mischa, I still have to check it again to see if there is any mistake in their work.

I also tried to extend my Telekinesis to move my flying base again. I forgot to control the flying base again after I flew away from Mischa. I managed to feel the flying base in the previous location where my power was cut off and control it again. It seems that Julia keeps the base flying with her ability. I will compliment her later.

When I was in the middle of checking the mistake in my document, I saw that almost half of the documents were not filled and approved yet.

‘Those girls!! They left the documents unfinished!!’

I was a bit angry when I think that they were slacking off their work. I was forced to finish the documents myself and at that time my holo phone rang. I saw who called me at this time and saw that it was Hotaru.

‘Hou? I know that you called me because you want to tell me the reason why you didn’t finish the document yet. I won’t get fooled, Hotaru!!’

I left the call unanswered and continue my work on the documents. After the dial was ended, Hotaru called me once again. I ignore the call once again and finished the last documents that need to be done today.

‘Ha! I finish the documents myself. I will give them more documents tomorrow!’

When I thought about tomorrow, the dish that I ordered arrived. The waitress that collected my order earlier was holding a tray with my order on top of it. She set the dish in front of me and said.

“Thank you for waiting, here is your Seafood Fried Rice and Avocado Juice. Please enjoy your meal~” The waitress bowed and left.

I looked at the Avocado Juice and saw black things sticking on the glass. ‘Is that chocolate?’

I grabbed the straw and tried the Avocado Juice. To my surprise, the juice tastes delicious.

‘It’s chocolate! And to think Avocado Juice was this delicious, I like it!’

Satisfied with the taste of Avocado Juice, I looked at the fried rice and gulped my saliva from the gorgeous look of the fried rice. I picked up a spoon and scooped the fried rice and looked at it closer.

“This makes me salivate~ Thanks for the food~”

That night, I enjoyed the delicious meal by myself and went back to the hotel with a full stomach.



Author Here~

More than 40 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Ordering an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

186