Chapter 120 – The Storm 6
4.5k 19 158
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Umu, so my friend's novel that was using my idea was published yesterday.

She write it with such an interesting beginning, I just wanted to mention it here.

The title of the novel is Magical Giants: The Life of Zmeya

You can read it if you are interested. As it was originated from my idea, of course it is a Yuri. What do you expect? :3

The students who wanted to hide their ability has pale faces as they heard Susan.

Susan saw their reaction and sighed. “Haa- don’t tell me you guys are hiding your ability from your classmates?”

The students nodded at her word with a stiff nod. Once again Susan sighed and looked down for a moment.

The students were nervous when they saw Susan sighing. Their image of Susan was that she is a strict instructor that would shout at them if they did something wrong.

Susan raised her head and looked at the students. “Well then, I will conduct the test in order of each student from the male first. We will conduct the test privately, just you and me. So you don’t need to worry about showing your ability.”

The students sighed in relief. However, Naomi was displeased by Susan’s decision.

‘That way I won’t be able to find out what my classmates’ ability is!’ though Naomi.

But, what can she do? She’s just a student in this institution. If Naomi was a teacher, then she would force the student to reveal their ability.

‘This sucks.’

Naomi even goes to length to look forward to this school. But it turns out like this. She decided that she must hasten her plan, or this school will be boring. As Naomi thought that, Susan began calling each male student to test their ability.

The first student was the boy who achieved last place in the run. He stood in front of Susan and asked.

“W-where are you going to test my ability?” Asked the boy.

Susan just waved her hand and a black glass 2 meters in height and 5 meters in width appeared behind her. “I will make an area to conduct a test. No one would be able to see us from outside, but we will be able to see them from inside. This is my ability, I can create any kind of glass.” Explained Susan.

Naomi was a bit impressed by her ability, but not that much. Because that glass looked like a watered-down version of Hyun-Woo’s ability. So Naomi just looked at them with no interest. She tried to look past the glass that appeared behind Susan, but she can’t see what’s behind it.

“I will close it now, show me the best of your ability.”

As Susan said that, a glass appeared again. This time the glass was located between the students and Susan, so they couldn’t see what happened behind the glass.

The test of the first student only lasted for about 5 minutes. Susan dismissed the glass that separated them from the students and called the next students in.

That lasted until Ken’s turn. He stood in front of the students and Susan with a smile on his face and declared. “I don’t mind they saw my ability. I’m not a coward like those that hide their ability!”

He shouted to the students which gave him a deadly stare because he called them cowards. But they also can’t say anything, because if they spoke up, then Ken will definitely ask them to show him their ability.

That’s why they could only stare at him with hatred in their eyes. Ken, they branded him as a troublemaker.

“He’s showing off. Aren’t you mad at him, Naomi?” Asked Millie towards Naomi.

“Eh, I don’t think so. He does seem cocky, but I think he has his reason for doing that.” Refuted Topaz.

The two of them had stood near Naomi since they recovered from the run. The other students have heard them talking too, but they are too focused on Ken and what he could do with his ability.

Naomi too also focused on Ken, but she still answered Millie’s question.

“I think he just said the truth. There is no reason to hide our ability amongst ourselves. Like I said earlier, I trust those who tell me the truth and show what they can do. I can’t do much with my ability in some situations, that’s why I will depend on those with the best ability to cope with the situation.”

Millie had a bitter face when Naomi stated that. Why did Naomi defend that guy, the one who called them cowards instead of her friend?

Millie can’t understand Naomi’s train of thought. On one occasion, Naomi will say that she was going to put her friend first. On another occasion, Naomi just defended the stranger when her friend stated their opinion.

‘Or she didn’t consider me as her friend yet…’ thought Millie.

Millie eyed Naomi with disbelief. She thought that Naomi thought of her as a friend, she was even happy with that thought. But, now she can’t even trust Naomi when she said those word. Should she just tell Naomi about her ability?

After thinking for a while, Millie shook her head inside her mind.

‘No, I can’t. No one would believe me if I told them my ability.’

As Millie thought that, Ken approached a barbell that has 5 written on the weight and brought it in front of Susan.

He looked at Susan and asked. “Can I start?”

Susan smiled at him and answered. “Sure, you are the first to show your ability to the other students, make it flashy.”

Ken smiled at Susan's word and began to change the shape of the metal barbell in his hand. The barbell moved as it if was alive and began to change form into a small tiger. It didn’t stop there, the tiger that was shaped from barbell jumped down from Ken’s hand and walked on the ground.

“Hou, that’s interesting.” Said Susan as she looked at the small tiger on the ground.

‘That’s indeed interesting, and useful.’ Thought Naomi as she smiled when she saw the small tiger walking around Ken’s leg.

“Right, I can control it even if didn’t touch the metal. My maximum control range right now is 100 meters, I wanted to increase it someday.”

“Good, make it back into a barbell and join your classmates in the lines. We will move into the next student!”

Ken did what she said and turned the tiger back into a barbell. He then walked back to his classmates and stood proudly while ignoring the other stares.

The test continued after that, behind the glass of course. Until it was the time for Naomi.

“Akasa Naomi, your turn.” Called Susan.

Naomi walked to the front while thinking. ‘What should I show?’



Author Here~

More than 55 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

Big Thanks to the new Squad Leader!!
- Ali
- Bryan Kennedy

158