Chapter 141 – The Storm 27
4k 15 155
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The time where Rekka teleported to Naomi’s side.

Melaine’s POV

We had arrived in the middle of a desert that was located in the southwest United States called Mojave desert. There was sand everywhere, in front of us was a big rock that stood around 10 meters in height. There was no way that the rock was natural.

It was lucky for us who wore a mask. I also wore a mask to hide my identity as Melaine, because Melaine was Akasa Naomi’s guard for now.

As soon as we teleported here, 5 subordinates that I brought for this mission immediately put their guard up and stepped in front of us. They were all wearing a black shirt and suit, their hair was also slicked back.

I asked them why they did that, but they are all answered that they took that appearance when going with me to appear professional because I wore a dress. Truly, they were a bunch of misfits.

The base of Smiling Sun was located right in front of us, more specifically inside the rock in front of us.

“So that was the base that we need to destroy? It really is big, for a rock.” Said Stephen as he crossed his arms.

He was the only one here who didn’t wear a mask, so his face was hit by the sand that was blown by the wind. But, he smiled and didn’t even cover his face with his hand.

“Ooooh! This time they are hiding under the rock as they should! A coward hiding place, really suited for a coward!” Shouted Doni as he jumped around.

My subordinates were looking at them with confused eyes. Well, they never saw Princess’s subordinates in their act, so they had a natural reaction, I guess? I was immune to their behavior because I had met them a few times.

“Brother, it’s a good thing that I brought a water bottle with me.” Yuki pulled a small water bottle from her pocket and gave it to her brother, Mizu.

“Thank you, sister. This will be a great help.” Mizu took the water bottle and opened the cap. As he opened the cap, the water began to float and turned into a ball above his palm.

Bel approached me from behind and asked, “Big sister, when should we launch our attack?”

She also wore her mask, but she had different clothes from when she was imitating Princess identity as Mugetsu. She was now wearing a full black suit and black pants like my subordinates, and her hair was dyed white to avoid any relation to the incident on Avos Island.

We must not attack yet before the signal, so I answered, “We will wait here for now. Spread the member to surround the rock in the distance, I will give you the signal to attack.”

Bel nodded her head and she headed towards the other direction of the rock by walking around it. The other members also heard what I said and began to take the position. They surrounded the rock from 4 different locations.

Stephen and Doni took the left side. Mizu and Yuki took the right side. Bel and 3 of my subordinates took the back site. While I with 2 of my subordinates took the front side.

Now, we just need to wait for a signal from Princess. I took out my holo phone and was waiting for the signal. They must be busy on Avos Island preparing for everything.

Unlike us who need to teleport and wait for the signal, the people on Avos Island need to evacuate the civilians and tell the Esper Association about the attack. Knowing how the Esper Association works, I bet Princess will make a mess here and there to make the Esper Association believe the attack of Smiling Sun.

Not that Princess needed to make an effort for that. If she wanted to, she could just raid the Esper Association’s branch office on Avos Island and make a declaration.

But she didn’t do that, she instead acted as Akasa Naomi in this attack. Mugetsu will not do anything, though that was just my guess.

After a few minutes of waiting, I received a message on my holo phone. I opened the message and it was from Rekka. He said ‘Do it.’ Such a simple message, but well, it’s enough.

I raised my right hand and swung it forwards. As I do that, the clear sky was covered with a black cloud. I looked in the direction of Mizu and saw him extending his hand towards the sky. Then at that time, the sky cracked a few times.

This time I turned my attention towards Doni and saw him extending both of his hands towards the sky. Those guys, they really did it. Even my subordinates were not as good as them in controlling their abilities even when they had lived for 80 years.

“Melaine-sama, what should we do?”

One of my subordinates, his name was Rio, asked me with a tone of uncertainty.

“Well, let’s them launch the first attack. We will enter after the attack is connected.” I answered Rio and turned my attention towards the rock in front of me.

Lighting began to gather on top of the rock, and a second later it descended to the ground with a flash. The area around us was lit by lightning, and I was forced to look away because of the brightness.

*Boom!*

After a few seconds, the lighting disappeared and I looked at the rock. The outer side of the rock was destroyed, revealing a man-made structure underneath it. Not only that, the structure was chipped away by the lightning and the wall around the structure turned black because of the heat.

Doni raised his hand while panting. Stephen put his hand on Doni’s shoulder before he shot off towards the base. As he rushed towards the base, rain began to fall and dampen the sand around us. Bel also moved and fly towards the base while controlling the debris that was left from the destroyed rock.

I guess this was my turn.

I looked at my subordinates in front of me and said, “Let’s go, we will take the boss before them.”



Author Here~

More than 55 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

155