Chapter 148 – The Storm 34
4.8k 25 154
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Naomi didn’t wait for Topaz and kept walking toward the Avos School while stopping those who wroke havoc.

After a while, Topaz finally caught up to Naomi and shouted.

“Wait! Ha…ha… C-could it be, you are?!”

She had a rough breath because she was running to catch up to Naomi. She looked at Naomi with a curious expression.

“Not now, I will explain later. Can you stream this incident? Preferably tell the other about what you see in this place without a single lie.” Said Naomi shortly as she kept advancing toward her goal.

Topaz looked around at the situation around her and understood. She nodded her head and walked behind Naomi while filming what she did.

After walking for a few seconds, Topaz began to narrate what happened in front of her. She connected her camera to a streaming platform that was owned by her family. It was one of the biggest platforms in Japan.

“Good afternoon, this is Topaz Garcia, reporting directly from the street of Avos Island. The situation of Avos Island right now isn’t good, chaos ensued because the civilians have been subjected to a certain power of Esper from an evil organization called Smiling Sun.”

(A.N. Somehow I got this idea when watching a streamer!)

She narrated smoothly while pointing her holo phone’s camera to the civilians that wroke havoc in the distance. It was the civilians that had yet stopped by Naomi’s Telekinesis. But, a second later, the civilians stopped moving.

“The Esper Association has yet to give an announcement regarding this incident. No officer was dispatched to the area around me. If you wanted to ask why I am here and why did the one who went on rogue suddenly stopped moving, it was because of her.”

As Topaz said that, she pointed her camera at Naomi. The viewer of her stream had reached 10 thousand people, and the chatbox was filled with a surprised emoji that the viewer sent. Not only that, some of the viewers sent a text like ‘Mugetsu!’ in the chatbox.

“That’s right, she’s Mugetsu. She saved me earlier, and she allowed me to stream this to you. I swear on my name and my family name who owned this platform that I hold the vow of the journalist. I will never tell any lie in this stream, everything that I say is not something that the other forced me to say.”

The reaction of the viewers was varied. Some of them who dabbled on the journalist world believed what Topaz said, while the normal civilians seemed skeptical about what she said. After all, they watched Topaz’s stream because they wanted to get news from Avos Island and some other region that suddenly lost contact or reported to be closed down because of the sudden riot.

“Mugetsu, she stopped the riot by walking through Avos Island’s street and used her power to stop the civilians without harming them.”

The viewers of Topaz’s stream still didn’t believe what she said until finally a lot of people wearing black clothes and mask-like Mugetsu appeared in the distance and walked towards them.

“Who is that?” Asked Topaz toward no one in particular.

“My subordinates, I called them.” Answered Naomi in Mugetsu’s tone.

Finally, the viewers of Topaz’s stream had various reactions. They never expected to hear Mugetsu speak in such a short distance. They got her voice without any disturbance. Each time Mugetsu said something in the past, the microphone wasn’t able to get a clear voice, just a rough idea about what she said.

However, this time they were able to listen to Mugetsu's voice without any disturbance. The voice was cold, but it was a beautiful voice that sound like a girl in her teens or early twenty.

The subordinates that Mugetsu called were consisted of 20 people in black. The man in the front had black hair, while the other wore clothes on their head to hide their hair and skin. But from the body of those that walked behind the black-haired man, Topaz knew that some of them were women.

They stopped in front of Naomi, and Naomi also stopped while looking at them. Without even a second passed, the people in black kneeled in front of Naomi and the black-haired man, that looked like the leader of the people in black spoke.

“Princess, we are here as ordered.”

Naomi nodded her head, while Topaz was surprised and held her mouth with her right hand. Her body was trembling, seemingly afraid of the black-clothed man. But, she wasn’t afraid, she was holding her laughter.

‘Princess?! Really? Of all things, they called her Princess!’ thought Topaz.

Topaz did her best to hold her laughter, but some muffled laugh still escaped her mouth.

Naomi can hear the silent laughter behind her, but she ignored Topaz and looked at Hanz.

“You see the rioters that can’t move? Knock them unconscious and put them in a safe place. Make sure that they can’t do anything.”

Hanz lowered his head further and answered.

“Yes! Your wish is our command.”

After he said that, the people in black began to disperse at a fast speed. All members of Hanz’s squad had the same abilities, so they can coordinate with each other easier. Hanz, who was chosen as leader had the strongest ability and highest skill amongst them, that was why he was able to move faster than his subordinate and knocked two people unconscious almost at the same time.

Topaz, who finally managed to contain her laughter looked at the squad’s work with a surprised expression.

“Amazing, they are so fast! Are the civilians that were knocked out of their conscious will be okay?”

Naomi began her walk again as she answered Topaz.

“They will be fine, we won’t attack innocent people, and we had investigated the reason for this riot.”

“Is it related to the organization called Smiling Sun?” Asked Topaz, trying to tell the viewers what she knew.

Naomi nodded her head a little without saying anything. With that, the viewers of the stream will have their imaginations run wild.

‘What is the reason the organization called Smiling Sun made this Riot?’

‘Where is the Esper Association at times like this?’

‘Why is Mugetsu saving the civilians directly. Isn’t she the one who was called the Worst Esper in history? Now, why did she save everyone?!’

All kinds of questions were thrown into the chatbox, and the viewers jumped to more than 300 thousand people.



Author Here~

More than 55 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!! 

Big Thanks for the new Executive!!
- EchoingRuby

154