Chapter 157 – Change 3
4.2k 16 158
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Naomi arrived in Germany right after the sun has set. Because she was wearing black clothes, her figure flying in the sky was not seen by anyone on the way.

The building of Akasa Inc. in Germany was located in Berlin. It was a big city with a lot of population living there.

A lot of historical buildings were destroyed, and some of the buildings in Berlin were also destroyed. Akasa Inc. was built on one of the destroyed historical buildings in Berlin.

It was built on the land that was used to be Bellevue Palace. Naomi didn’t take any detour and fly towards the building of Akasa Inc. where her parents were waiting.

After she saw the buildings, Naomi landed right in front of the building. Compared to Akasa Inc.’s building in Japan, the one in front of Naomi was massive.

It was not a building, but three buildings were standing next to each other, making a triangle shape if someone was looking from above.

Naomi who landed right in front of the entrance of the buildings immediately caught the attention of the guards that were guarding the entrance.

The guards of Akasa Inc.’s entrance were wearing a dark blue long-sleeved shirt and pants. They also wore a bulletproof vest on top of their shirt and a dark blue hat on their head.

One of the guards approached Naomi with a friendly smile and asked.

“Hello, may I ask who are you? This building is Akasa Inc.’s main building. I am afraid that except for the employee and guest, no one is allowed to enter.”

Naomi smiled at the polite reaction of the guards. It was fresh for her because each time she landed in front of the building or guards, they always surrounded her immediately and threatened her.

Even so, now that her identity as Mugetsu was spreading to the world, she was expecting a different reaction from the guard in front of her.

But she knew that the guards were not informed of her arrival. Not only that, but it seems they also didn’t know that she was the daughter of the CEO of Akasa Inc.

Naomi didn’t mind that actually. She never visited the main building of Akasa Inc. and she knew that only a few people in the buildings actually know her face.

“I am Akasa Naomi, my parents called me here to meet them.”

The guard that approached Naomi was surprised. But his expression immediately turned back to normal.

“Please wait a minute. I will confirm this with the higher-up.”

Naomi nodded her head and the guard thanked her. He then pulled a communication device from his pocket and walked a bit away from Naomi.

His lips moved to talk, but Naomi who didn’t enhance her hearing can’t hear him. After a while, the guard straightened his posture and shouted.

“Yes! I will do so immediately!”

He then put the communication device back in his pocket and turned to Naomi. This time, the guard appear to be nervous when he was looking at her. He must’ve been informed about Naomi’s identity by the higher-up that he called earlier.

He walked back at Naomi and said.

“Thank you for waiting. I have confirmed it with the higher-up. Your parents were waiting at the top floor of the first building.”

The guard had a forced smile on his face.

“I see, thank you. You can act like usual with me, I prefer that way.”

The guard smiled at Naomi, but it was too forced that Naomi noticed it.

“Well, forget about that. The first building is the one in front of me, right?”

“Yes, please feel free to enter. The receptionist has been informed about your arrival, so you will have no problem proceeding to the top floor.”

“I see, good work.”

Naomi nodded her head and walk towards the building. The guard let out a relieved sigh when he saw Naomi enter the building.

He walked back to his post and the other guard who stood beside him asked.

“What happened? Your behavior changed as soon as you contact our superior.”

The guard that just greeted Naomi looked at his colleague and turned serious.

“She’s the daughter of our CEO.”

The colleague was confused.

“What’s wrong with her being the daughter of our CEO? You are polite and it seems she is a good kid.”

“You don’t know… I was told by our superior earlier. She… she’s famous. The daughter of our CEO, she’s the one who made a mess in this world, the one called Mugetsu. She just revealed her identity this afternoon.”

His colleague was surprised and his eyes widened.

“A-are you sure?”

The guard nodded his head slightly and covered his face with his right hand.

The colleague gulped his saliva and looked at the ceiling.

“If that’s so, then there is a chance that we will lose our job, huh.”

The guard seemed to be just aware of that fact. He turned to his colleague.

“That’s true. What should we do?”

His colleague let out a sigh and said.

“Nothing, let’s just wait for it. Finding work at this time is difficult.”

“Yeah, I will do that too.”

***

Naomi who entered the building was greeted by a woman with blonde hair that was tied in a bun. She was wearing a black suit and a short skirt. She bowed her head when she saw Naomi.

“Welcome. Nice to meet you, my name is Laura Hoffman. Please follow me, I will escort you to where Mr. Tetsuma and Lady Mizuki are.”

She raised her head and smiled at Naomi after she said that.

Naomi smiled back at her, raised her right hand, and said.

“Please.”

The lobby of the building was big. There was a receptionist table on the right and left sides of the entrance. Right after the receptionist's table, there was a lobby that was filled with chairs.

Those chairs were put in the lobby for the guest or business partner to wait for their meeting. There was only one way to go up, and that way was through the elevator that was located right at the end of the lobby.

Laura nodded her head and turned around. She began to walk towards the elevator.

Naomi followed her and the woman begin to explain about the buildings. Naomi was not that interested, so she ignored what Laura had said until they arrived at the top floor of the building.

Although the building was big, it was not tall. This building only had 35 floors.

The elevator’s door was opened and Laura let Naomi go out of the elevator while she stayed behind.

Naomi step out of the elevator and was greeted with a luxurious room. There were two brown couches and a marble table between the couch.

Under these couches, there was a red carpet that looked soft even from the distance.

In the ceiling, there was a crystal chandelier that let out a warm light. Right at the end of the room, there was a wooden table and a big chair behind it. In front of the tables were two sofas, maybe used for the guest that was talking with her father or mother.

Talking about them, they were standing beside the wooden table while looking out of the buildings through the glass window behind the wooden table.

“Father, Mother, I am here.” Naomi announced her presence and called out to them.

Both of them turned to look at Naomi and smiled.

Naomi also smiled back at them, but then her mother’s smile somehow turned scary to Naomi.

“Sit, let’s talk about something.” Mizuki said in a cold tone, similar to Naomi when she acted as Mugetsu.



Author Here~

More than 60 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!!

158