Chapter 170 – Change 16
4.2k 29 144
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Naomi and the other were now inside the office again.

The nukes were sent underground after deactivating them. It was now safe and won’t explode after Mizuki instructed Naomi how to deactivate the nukes.

The research team of Akasa Inc. was now trying to analyze the Nukes, and they were trying to find the origins of the Nukes.

Not only that, Mizuki and Naomi wanted to recreate the Nukes in case they needed it.

Ingrid left Akasa Inc.’s building first because she was busy dealing with something else regarding the Nukes.

She was a leader of the country, so it was natural for her to be busy.

Tetsuma also left with Ingrid for her protection. It was only at that time Naomi knew that Tetsuma had a position of Major in the military.

In other words, now Naomi’s position was higher than her father in the military, it was a little strange but Naomi could use it to tease her father about it.

Topaz also went back to Japan. This time, she took an airplane instead of being teleported by Luna.

The reason why she took an airplane was simple, so she couldn’t be associated with Naomi and the others.

When they were in the office, Rekka suddenly spoke.

“Princess, it seems that Millie Taylor and the girl we captured had regained their consciousness. Right now Jorden was in our base to examine them. And as you suspected… Millie Taylor was also a victim, she admitted that her ability was not controlling people, but she could see people’s brain waves. That was why she could guess your identity and also detect a lie, not that it is perfect.”

Naomi then grinned. She had guessed that since she felt Millie’s power level decreasing at a fast speed. She also guessed the content of the box that she took from the Smiling Sun’s member.

“I see, so about the content of the box that I gave you that time. Is it that?”

Naomi kept it vague because she was not sure about it too. Although she was smart enough to understand a lot of things, she was also human being.

If she kept things vague …

‘Rekka then will affirm it. That way, I could keep my image as the boss without any flaw.’

Rekka nodded his head in affirmation, the reaction that Naomi had predicted.

“I sent the box to our research team. Chi and Jorden worked on it last night, and as we’ve suspected. The content of the box was pills, the pill was created using some unknown materials, but one thing was sure.”

Rekka gritted his teeth. He frowned and looked down at the floor as he clenched his fists.

“Anna’s blood was found inside the pills. Those damn bastards.”

He lost his composure and let out a curse.

Melaine and Naomi were not surprised, but Mischa and Mizuki were.

They didn’t believe what they heard.

Mischa had yet to meet Anna, but she heard from Julia that Rekka had a little sister called Anna. He also affirmed it by telling the reporters the story about his little sister earlier.

Mizuki had also heard about it, and so she was surprised.

The box that Naomi took from the Smiling Sun contained pills. In that pills, Rekka’s little sister, Anna’s blood was found.

It was concrete proof that Smiling Sun and The Esper Association had some kind of relation. The members of the Smiling Sun were killed by Melaine and the team that she led yesterday, but Naomi was skeptical that was all of them.

The members were too little, and they were too weak. Maybe Naomi’s standard towards Esper’s power had changed because she was surrounded by almost all the strongest Esper, but she still thought that they were too weak.

The only team that her organization sent to destroy the Smiling Sun was Stephen and the other, they were only A or B Ranked Esper.

Although they received training and they were strong because they could control their ability flawlessly, it was still not enough to destroy the Smiling Sun completely.

What Naomi didn’t know was, the base was destroyed because of her.

“Rekka, let’s go back to the base.” Said Naomi as she stood up from the couch.

She then looked at her mother.

“So, we will take our leave first, mom. I will bring my base to this country as fast as I can.”

“Yeah, be careful though. Send a person here periodically to get the information about our research. We have no one who has the ability to teleport, so get it yourself.”

“No problem, my secretary can teleport too. For some reason, she refused to go back to the Esper Association and choose to stay with me.”

Mischa who heard that just laughed awkwardly and looked at Naomi.

“Of course, she’s staying. She can’t go back to the Esper Association because of both of us.”

Naomi heard what Mischa had said and just smiled at her.

“Rekka, contact Luna to pick us up.”

“Yes, Princess.”

***

Luna picked them up right after Rekka contacted her. She brought Naomi and the other back to the base in the middle of the sea.

“Hmm! This place is the best.” Melaine stretched her arms to the air and smiled.

“I agree, nothing beats our small, first base.” Added Rekka.

“Luna, thank you for teleporting us.” Naomi thanked Luna with a smile.

Maybe because she didn’t expect it, she got nervous and stuttered.

“U-Umm, it-it was my job! B-besides, Hyun-Woo is also in this place so - kyaa! What am I saying.”

Luna put her hand on her cheeks as her body squirmed around in embarrassment.

Naomi and the other looked at her with a warm smile, they understood what happened.

“Aha! Do you need help to get Hyun-Woo, Luna?” Melaine suddenly appeared behind Luna and slowly whispered in her ear.

It was a devil temptation, and Luna got flustered after she heard Melaine.

Naomi lifted Melaine to the air with her Telekinesis and threw her in the direction of the house when she saw her abusing her power.

A second later, Melaine reappeared beside Naomi with her hands in her hips as her cheeks bloated.

“Lady Naomi! Why did you throw me away?!”

Naomi looked at Melaine who puffed her cheeks and patted her shoulder before walking away.

“I don’t want the pervert in my organization increased.”

Mischa looked at Melaine with a blank gaze before she took Luna’s hand and pulled her away.

“Is your name Luna? Nice to meet you, I am Mischa Belyaeva.”

Luna was surprised when Mischa took her hand and pulled her, but she managed to answer her.

“Y-yes, my name is Luna, nice to meet you!”

Rekka followed the three of them silently, leaving Melaine who just looked at Naomi’s back in disbelief. She then snapped out of it and followed Naomi by running.

“Wait for me, Lady Naomi!”



Author Here~

More than 60 Advanced chapters (For ALL my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!!

144