Chapter 202 – Prelude to War 18
2.2k 25 104
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ugh, bear with the gender-bend for now.

It will done in around 10 chapters or so, it will be important for future plot and Angella's ability will be further explained.

Cheers!

“Who is that?” Mischa muttered as she looked at the boy, Naomi, who raised Angella by his neck.

She didn’t recognize anyone in this place. But she remembered what Melaine said a while ago.

The enemy could change someone’s gender. There was now one possibility.

The boy was wearing combat clothes similar to those of Avos School. He had black hair and red eyes similar to Naomi too.

“No way…” Hotaru muttered as her eyes widened. “Hey, Mischa… He… he is not Naomi, right?”

As if the boy heard her, he turned his head to them. His eyes then widened in surprise.

“Mischa, Hotaru?” He called their names.

That was then they had realized. The boy was indeed Naomi, and most probably, the guy in his hand was the one who changed his gender.

“Naomi?” Asked Mischa. She needed to make sure that he was indeed Naomi. She spread her ability to seal the Esper’s ability within 500 meters radius from her.

“Yeah, it’s me.” The boy answered.

“Umm… I think it’s better if you keep him down first. I heard from Melaine about his ability so… Can you put him down first? It’s kinda awkward talking to you when you look like that; forgive me.” Mischa did her best to explain it.

Even though she was SSS-Ranked Esper, in the end, she was just a teenage girl. She clearly had some interest in the opposite gender, especially now after her brainwashing was lifted and she regained her freedom.

When she was under the effect of brainwashing, talking to boys in Avos School didn’t bother her at all. Rather, they followed her blindly, so she had no chance to speak to them. The men in Moon of Akasha were all adults, so she had no problem interacting with them.

To put it simply, she was not used to dealing directly with a man and was embarrassed when she was talking to Naomi right now. She, now he, was more handsome than most boys that she met.

She knew that he was Naomi, but she couldn’t help but be a bit embarrassed when Naomi looked at her seriously.

“I see. So Melaine did know about his ability? I guess I need to keep him alive then. I had been told about him, but I don't know that this is actually the guy with that ability.” Naomi tried to use his Telekinesis but realized that Mischa had used her ability. “Can you turn your ability off for a second? I will knock him out with my Telekinesis.”

“Oh…oh right. It’s done.” Mischa nodded her head at Naomi. Her face had reddened a little.

Hotaru noticed that and somehow grinned at herself. “Fufufu. Look who has a little crush on her own friend whose gender was changed. You’re so cute, Mischa.”

“Eh? N-no! I am not! I didn’t like Naomi even a little bit!”

“Hmm? You don’t like me, Mischa? You make me sad.” Naomi had already finished with Angella and carried him with his Telekinesis. He heard Hotaru start teasing Mischa and decided to join.

His anger subsided after hearing that Melaine knew about Angella’s ability. Surely she knew how to revert it.

Not only that, it seemed like Mischa had got a bit conscious about him after he had turned into a man.

“No, it’s not like that, Naomi! Of course, I like you. After all, I am your friend!”

“Hmm… is that so?” Naomi smirked at Mischa. He was getting used to a man’s body, even a little. Teasing Mischa was more fun in this form.

“Eh~ So Mischa likes Naomi as a boy?” Hotaru giggled and cornered Mischa even more.

“Eh? Uh, stop teasing me! We are still in the enemy’s territory!”

“Don’t worry, little girl. I have defeated all enemies in this area.” Naomi, who had too much fun, grinned at Mischa as he leaned closer.

Mischa had reached her limit; her face was already reddened like a tomato. She was not used to having an opposite gender getting close to her. Even though she knew that he was Naomi, she was still conscious of it. She then shoved Naomi away and pointed her index finger at her.

“Don’t get close when you are in that form! I am warning you, Naomi!”

“Well, it seems that our Mischa has reached her limit,” Hotaru said as she shrugged her shoulders. She then looked at Naomi curiously. “However, I must ask something about it… Are you in any way uncomfortable while you are like that, Naomi? Like… Do you feel any difference compared to your original form?”

“Hmm…” Naomi thought deeply about Hotaru’s question. It was reasonable to think that someone would become uncomfortable when their gender was suddenly changed.

Not only did he get an extra body part, but his height had also grown. He was now around 180cm, and his clothes were now too small, and they felt pretty tight.

But, Naomi didn’t feel any different. No, he did feel something different, but he forced his body to adjust to the change with his Adjustment that was unique for him.

So, all in all, there was not too much difference for him.

“Not really. I can’t say about other people, but I forced my body to adjust to the change with my Adjustment.”

“You are as absurd as always, huh?” Hotaru smiled as she threw some jokes at Naomi. “Well, it’s good to see you are doing fine.”

“Yeah. But, how did you guys find me?”

“Well, about that, you sent a message to Mr. Hyun-Woo, right? We know from him and your mother.”

“Message? Oh!” Naomi remembered the message that he sent to the scammer. “Is that really Hyun-Woo? I thought he was a scammer because he sent me spam messages.”

“That’s really Mr. Hyun-Woo.” Answered Hotaru with a wry smile. “More importantly…” She sent a glance at Mischa, who tried to recover on the side.

Naomi followed her gaze and saw Mischa muttering to herself.

“Naomi is a friend… Naomi is a friend… That boy is just Naomi… Mischa, pull yourself together! He’s Naomi!”

Her muttering was like a spell to call a demon.

Naomi’s teasing had gone too far and broke Mischa. Hotaru even looked at him with a tired gaze and raised her chin, gesturing to Naomi to do something about Mischa.

Naomi just shrugged his shoulders in response and said. “Should we go back to the base first? I bet Melaine will ask Luna to open the portal to this place out of worry.”

“Yes, about that. I believe they will arrive in two minutes. While we are waiting for them…” Hotaru glanced at Mischa once again. She was now dribbling something on the ground. “Can you do something about her?”

“I will try… To begin with, it’s all my fault for teasing her too far. I don’t know that she will get embarrassed like that.”

“You better be taking responsibility.” Hotaru smirked as she said that.



Author Here~

More than 100 Advanced chapters (For all of my series)  Are available on my Patreon!! You can find it Here

Most of the money from my Patreon will go to help me write better and Order an Illustration for both of my works. Lastly thank you to all the patrons!!

104