Naruto’s ability
1.7k 9 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
from the story ARFitS told me, I decided to copy how they make a chapter on Naruto's ability. This is his base ability? kekkei genkai?

Naruto's ability

Fox eye: 

allow him to see better than human does, like how sharingan is able to enhance the user's vision but without it's genjutsu and other abilities. When his pupil is narrowed into a slit, it helps him see movement better, so in this state he can notice the movement around his vision without focusing on it, unlike the sharingan that only helps in making the user see better. And lastly it enables him to see in the dark.

Fox creation: 

allow him to create an illusion that is indistinguishable from reality, fire will burn, food will have taste and make you full. But in the end it is made of chakra and only an illusion so he can't make real living things, but he can mimic it. But the creation and control of living things will take too much of his mind so he can only make a few at best. By compressing his chakra into a core, he can make the illusion stay as long as the core has chakra, and by using the core he can use the illusion as kekkai, preventing people from seeing or entering inside the illusion range. 

This illusion is different from genjutsu that normal shinobi use, as it affects the area around, not the person's mind. And this illusion requires far more chakra than genjutsu does because of it, and you have to have the density of chakra like that of Kurama to be able to use this. This illusion is also slower than genjutsu depending on what the user made, because you have to move and mold chakra to the shape that they want to create the illusion, instead of showing the illusion directly in the mind of the target like genjutsu.

Shape shifting:

This allowed Naruto to turn into anything, turning into something bigger is harder than turning into smaller things. Unlike henge, this can't be undone by disturbing his chakra or rendering him unconscious. Henge can only mimic the shape and form of things, but the real person is still inside and the person needs to continuously maintain and hold his chakra to the shape or the technique will be undone.

Clone:

This is only one of the ways to use the creation. Creating a copy of his body as a clone, but Naruto has to control it manually by putting his will into the clone, possessing it. So using this Naruto can see, hear, and feel with both his body and the clones. Because he has to manually control it, he can only make a few clones.

Emotions reading:

Naruto is able to feel people's emotions, allowing him to know what the person feels. This is the main way Naruto senses people around him. Though he can feel the person's emotions he can't read their minds so he has to be careful.

47