Chapter 3: Hella the Obedient
460 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Why should I trust you? You could say that then turn around and turn me into the government.”

“Ummmm.”

“Hmmm, I have an idea, this will be the only way I will be able to trust you for now.”

You decide to try to turn the spiritual connection to her into a collar and chain and connect it to your hand so you can pull her towards your self like you did when walking a dog. Or constrict and pop her head off if she decides to betray you.

“Hey that actually worked, you better be obedient or pops goes your head.” You smile creepily.

“uhhhhhh, yes master.”

“Say it again.”

“Yes master!”

“again.”

“Yes master!”

“ahhhhhhhh.” You sigh contently.

“Whats your name, should have asked you earlier.”

“Hella master!”

“Alright Hella you will be staying here until I can start trusting you more, the more obedient you are the more freedoms you will get. Got it?”

“Yes master!”

“Good, follow me.”

                You decide to bring her to your bedroom to take the blonde Beauty for a test drive on your rickety old bed that your unconscious self was sleeping in when not eating your neighbors.

                When you get in the room with her you connect the spiritual chain to the backboard of the bed. Then you tell her to get on the bed and get in a doggy stance.

“Yes master!”

                After she gets into position you go behind her and rip all her clothes off.

“You are not a loud to where anything unless I tell you to put something on. Understood?”

“Yes master!”

“That is good little undead slave. Uh do you have any sense of touch?”

“No master.” She says sadly.

“oh that sucks, maybe we can figure out how to get your touch back later on.” You sigh.

                Right after you say that you whip out your dick and slam it into her cold and tight pussy.

“Damn you are tight, shit you got a vice grip in there.”

“Thank you master!”

Pa Pa Pa Pa Pa Pa….

                After a good thirty minutes of enjoying yourself you decide to give her a test.

“Where should I cum slave Hella?”

“Wherever you want master!”

“Good answer! Here is your reward!” You say as you spurt you extra thick baby matter in her womb.

“Keep this inside or you will be punished harshly.” You say as you grab a cute blonde dog tail butt plug and shove it into her pussy to make sure none gets out.

“Thank you master!”

                As she replies your stomach starts to grumble.

“……….”

What to do now? you need food, the human kind..
  • Eat Hella (unless everyone votes this not happening) Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Bring Hella along for a hunt. Votes: 19 59.4%
  • Chain Hella to the bed and leave her at home as you go out. Votes: 10 31.3%
  • trust Hella to get food for both of you. Votes: 2 6.3%
Total voters: 32
5