Chapter 2
1.3k 4 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been around 3 years since my birth. I am currently floating at high speeds through the house, with the most terror-inducing being giving chase!

My mother.

“Luxie Regalia come back here!”

I turn around and look at my mother. “Do you promise to stop dressing me up?”

“Gah.” She places her hands over her heart, and feigns taking damage. I roll my eyes at my mother. 

I have learnt a lot about this world. The technology is different, and most people have what they call ‘Quirks’. They are not based on the four elements, but other kind of powers that can do anything from mutating regular humans to look like demons, despite not being demons, to making their body into steel, or having superhuman strength.

At first my parents were surprised when I could speak at only 6 months old, but I think they have given up being surprised at me.

When I was one, a man with funny yellow antennae for hair came over to tell my parents that I have a recommendation for a school called UA. Apparently all future heroes attends this school. Well, not all, but that is what they wish us to believe.

I am conflicted. I am not what they call a hero. Despite being the Fairy Empress of War, a ruler to a country, I am not a good person.

I try to be in this life, for my parents, as I have come to love them more than my birth parents in my previous world.

I do not know if I can uphold the virtues of this world, but time will tell.

“Mother, are you done playing dead?”

My mother stops her drama act, only to bring out something of great terror!

“You wouldn’t!”

My mother only smirks at me, and I can already feel myself drooling and floating towards her.

“Got you.”

Curses!

See there is one thing I forgot to mention.

I have silky black hair, luscious and wavy. Golden eyes that resembles the sun. I also have two other features I wish I did not. A tail. And cat ears.

I have been turned into a mutated human, a cat girl.

If that was all, it wouldn’t be so bad. I have enhanced hearing and smell, and my vision is superb, even in the dark.

No, I have far more serious issues to deal with. Scritches. Purring. Marking. Milk. Fish.

I am driven by instincts, and I dread when I enter puberty. Heat.

Rubbing my head at mother’s stomach, marking her as my kin and territory, she giggles and reaches a hand for my ear to scratch it, and I let out a content purr.

Curses, this body is driving me mad!

52