Chapter 22
800 4 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Momo let’s out a groan as she massages her butt. “Remind me to never, ever, under any circumstances bring out milk in front of you two.”

Yuki grins. “I’m not as bad as Luxie, but I still get affected, but I don’t start drooling over the smell like a certain kitty.”

“That reminds me, what about fish? I’ve heard mixed things about it, but if you react like that to milk, then…?” (Tsu)

Both me and Yuki stop in our tracks, turning around to look at the frog girl. “Don’t ever bring out fish in front of us.” We say in unison, which sets of the giggle train.

“Duly noted. Don’t ever want a repeat of that.” (Momo)

“Oh come on, can you really complain about being forcefully pushed down and pinned to the floor while two girls fight over you?” (Mina)

“You just...had to...didn’t you?” (Momo)

“Ahhhh! I see what you did there. Nice one Mina!” (Toru)

Mina grins at Toru and runs a hand through her...hair? Cotton candy?

“You know, Mina, can I touch your hair, or is it something like my tail? I always imagine it as cotton candy.”

Mina walks up to me and places my hand on top of her head. I proceed to thoroughly scrutinise it. “It’s just...hair?”

“Sorry I’m not some fluffy cloud.” Mina laughs and winks at my disappointment.

The rest of the day went into talking about hobbies, boys (and girls, they can’t stop teasing me), and what we to do once we’re heroes. I remained silent during that one.

Evening fell and we went home, I could feel myself growing giddy with excitement, when I noticed a certain stalker.

“So, what are you doing?”

Yuki is shyly averting her gaze, something that is so uncharacteristic for the Leopard girl.

“I...uh..”

Wait wait wait, seriously? How?

“Did he seriously just release you and place you into UA? That’s it?”

Yuki just nods. I facepalm and let out a sigh, I mean, I’m not opposed to it.

I walk up to her, and move my tail towards hers, entwining them together. Yuki looks at me with surprise. “Don’t get conceited. I will still have you prove yourself. If I can hold myself back that is.” I let the latter part of my sentence out as a low mumbling, just loud enough for a certain snow leopard to hear.

She just stands there, so I give her tail a slight tug with mine. “Come on.” I smile at her, and her grin grows wide as she skips forwards, taking my hand in hers.

39