Sweet Escape: Part I
321 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

... Update in few days maybe a week so keep up.. Enjoy reading.

This event is the last part of this one shot. So don't get confused.

Tutu... Tutu... 

A ring from my phone jolted me awake from my slumber. Feeling drowsy, it took me a minute to react and turn my head around to find where the noise was coming from. Feeling a slight vibration, my pinkish-covered smartphone entered my field of vision unconsciously as I turned my head upwards. Reaching it with my left hand, what was shown on the screen completely turned my mood upside down. Kimizuki Eri, my lovely homeroom teacher who frequently assaulted me in her office, could be put in custody if I'm not tolerant enough of her illicit actions. 

Should I respond? This would definitely be a good idea, at the very least, I should be wary of her phone calls. Looking at the upper left side of my smartphone, it shows 4:00 pm. I had a long, restful sleep, only to have it completely ruined by her when I awoke... I let out a sigh. Let's not dwell on the negative for a moment and talk normally.

"What's the matter, Sensei, calling at this hour?"

Pausing for a bit, I could feel her distorted breathing. Left me to wonder what's going on with her, I waited until she turned to speak.

"Would you run away with me, Reina-chan?"

I just heard her say the most outrageous words I hadn't expected from her. I was left dumbfounded, my thought process abruptly ceased to function. What the hell is she talking about? 

"What-?"

"Didn't you hear my words, Reina-chan?" 

"...I was wondering what you meant by that?" 

"Exactly what I said."

"What's the reason is what I wanted to know..."

With the possibility of teasing me, I won't easily believe you. You hideous sensei who dared to assault her own student. Without such a compelling reason, there's no way you can persuade me. Now, what do you say, Kimizuki-sensei?

"... You really wanna know the truth?" 

"Yes?" 

"Hmm... I got engaged by someone else. Decided by my parents, of course. As a result, I'm fleeing... Will you accompany me, Reina-chan?"

"What..." 

Are you serious? But... Her tone tells me she isn't lying. Her voice is tinged with melancholy. Because, if you think of it, Kimizuki-sensei ain't someone fitting for such a relationship, and based on the circumstances that nobody knows.

"What good would it do to run away in the first place, especially with me? Are you crazy?"

"Without a doubt! There's no way I would submit myself to such a ridiculous arranged marriage. Do you think I'd survive running away by myself? We've known each other for a year, now and yet you're this cold to me! Don't you love me too?" 

"Please don't drag me into this..."

"How cold!

... 

... Aren't you going to be lonely without me...?"

"No, I won't... Please don't assume stuff."

"....." 

On the other side of the phone, I could hear a faint cry but who knows if it was genuine or fabricated. Why would her family decide to marry her off so suddenly? Well, a fact that Sensei is of marriageable age but shouldn't she be the one deciding it for herself? Otherwise, this would be beneficial for her family. Her family is wealthy, and they have made an odd decision that I will never understand.

Since Kimizuki-sensei only loves girls, her heart would never accept a man, let alone someone who appeared out of nowhere. But suddenly running away, I couldn't tell if it was a good idea she had but... What should I do? Far from what she said about us being together for a year, to be honest, I'm worried I can't leave her alone. Nonetheless, I'm allowing myself to become entangled in her situation... Leaving me no choice, I decided to accompany her.

"Alright... Where are you right now?" 

"Eh? You're coming with me?"

"...Yes." 

"I love you, Reina-chan!" 

"... Where are you?!" 

"Right outside your front door."

"Wha-!..." 

"If ever you decide to abandon me, I'll force my way in and take you. That's how much I love you, Reina-chan."

You keep saying that shit! Force me out to come with you?! ... I changed my mind, she's really terrifying! She would go that far! Letting out a sigh, I surrendered myself. Scrambling out of my room, I dashed to the front door. Upon opening the door, what lies in my vision is my beautiful Kimizuki-sensei, dressed in a white lace blouse, with her silky black hair tied above with a long pin putting it all together in a bun shape. For how long she was standing here, I wonder. She didn't even bother to ring the doorbell.

"Can I come in?" 

"Yes, please come in."

"You're still as adorable as ever, Reina-chan. You're dressed casually."

I didn't say anything and just stared at her. She returned the smile and walked in. Leading her to the dining room, she's sitting pretty like she's at home. My parents were nowhere to be found, as usual, busy working overseas. 

Having an awkward atmosphere, I was the one who broke the ice.

"Where do you plan to go Sensei?"

"Far away from Tokyo, Of course!"

"Specifically?"

"... I bought a small villa in Osaka. Using my own money so they don't know where it is. That's the best getaway vacation home we could take off. Large enough to accommodate two people. It's summer vacation so it won't be a problem, right?"

Actually, she's in fact, correct. Summer vacation allows me to travel wherever I want. My family won't grumble, all I'd get is safety reminders from them. Osaka is pretty not far enough for her runaway plan. Since I've already agreed with her, it's time to pack up my things. But...

"When are we leaving? That's fine enough but how about our travel?" 

"I bought plane tickets last month, this was supposed for a normal vacation for the two of us but I guess it comes in handy right now." 

So you planned to take me there in advance. How unscrupulous of you Sensei. Despite this, you call yourself a teacher. 

"So you should pack your belongings now, I will help you!"

"No need, moreover, don't come into my room." 

"Heh... I would never do anything bad though. I don't have time for that right now." 

"Like hell, I'll believe you!" 

"Wouldn't it be faster if we did it together?"

"No... I'm good." 

Standing up from my seat, I headed to my room. From my back, I could hear footsteps that belonged to sensei.

"Why are you following me, sensei?" 

"Cos you won't allow me to help you!"

You couldn't reason with, don't you? 

"If you do something strange, I'll kick you out."

"I won't!" 

Entering my room, what would appear was a bed big enough for two people. A closet where I stored all my clothes, as well as a mirror I used to fix myself every morning  . Under my closet is a huge travel bag I'll be using for this runaway. As I stuff my important clothes inside the travel bag, Kimizuki-sensei is leisurely strolling around my room. My room is, shall we say, a bland one. I don't have any ornaments, cute plushies, and other stuff you'd expect to find in a girl's room. I was never interested.

Casting a shadow from my back, sensei was peering to see what kind of clothes I usually wear. 

"I suppose I could say..." 

"What?"

"Reina-chan, your clothes are all cool, they give off a mature vibe. I mean something that would definitely look great with your silver short hair. Now I understand why even girls fall for you." 

"I'm not sure what you mean..." 

Well, in fact, I was attracting both genders' attention. Whenever I try to strike up a conversation with the girls, a flushed face is always the reaction they give me. It's a tad inconvenient. 

Suddenly hugging me from behind, she spoke.

"Don't act dumb now..." 

"We don't have time for this. Aren't we leaving before it gets dark?" 

"Humpf... Hurry up then!" 

"......." What's the matter with you?

Having gathered all of the clothes I need, Sensei is lying down on my bed. Sniffing around, this horny teacher needs to learn some self-control. Looking at him with disgust, I spoke.

"Could you not get horny by sniffing my bed? You disgust me." 

"How cruel! I couldn't seem to get enough of you. Is that bad?" 

Her black long hair is strewn about, exposing her snow-white neck and shoulders, shouldn't she be more conscious of her actions around me... I can't find a safe place to look at her.

"Could you not joke around? Please leave and flee on your own."." 

"Why are you suddenly abandoning me now?" 

"...I'm almost done. We are leaving." 

"Alright."

Leaving my room, I grabbed a few things I thought I might need. Since I have everything I need, I gave Sensei a cue that I'm ready. Sensei has the same luggage, I wonder how long she wants to keep this up but I could inquire with her later about it. Leaving my apartment, we started walking to a nearby bus station. 

At 5 pm, the sky was painted orange-red through the horizon, preparing for sunset. Clouds were scattered, faintly emphasizing the start of summer, with melting heat was one reason I fell asleep this afternoon. Couldn't even bother myself to leave my apartment.

Getting a glimpse of the bus station, we continue to walk. Even around this time, the heat is strikingly unbearable. Getting in, Sensei let me choose where I wanted to sit, and sitting on the window-side is the best part. The air-conditioning inside the bus was vibrantly refreshing, I quickly ​cooled down. Suddenly glancing at sensei, it's as if she read my mind and complied with me.

"From here, the bus will take an hour to travel to the airport. So you can leisurely take your time resting." 

Isn't that quite a distance?  How did I even agree to her bringing me along? While having such awful thoughts, I feel something heaving on my shoulder, turning to look, I found sensei leaning on me. Her eyes shut, slender shoulders were touching mine. Sexy collarbone with her cleavage visible in front of me. I couldn't endure to look and quickly averted my gaze. Looking at the passengers, they were countable by hand, and didn't even bother with us. Letting out a sigh of relief, I closed my eyes for a moment to think things through. I need to inform my parents as well. 

Before I noticed the sky had darkened, we finally arrived at the airport. Sensei is enjoying her well-deserved time of sleep. Waking her up will take a lot of effort.

"Sensei... sensei, we've arrived! Please wake up!" 

"Hmmm... Reina-chan, are we there?" 

"Yeah..." Feeling grumpy, I ended up emitting icy stares.

Oh! I had a dream,you were kissing me. It felt so sweet and real, I never wanted to wake up."

".... Is that so? Then please go back to sleep. I'm going home!" 

"Aah! Geez! Don't be like that!" 

"We're drawing attention, we need to go." 

"Ugh..."

16