Book 2 Chapter 7 – A proper massage [Erotic Content – Part 2]
593 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My cock twitched as the words registered. It was my turn to swallow, looking down at my Queen, and her aphrodisiac-fuelled, slow, relaxed panting. How turned on she was must have made her more willing to yield to my desires, as that was how this normally went. I would be a bad spouse if I exploited this relentlessly – I would also be a bad man if I never exploited it at all. Thoroughly, I was convinced that crossing this boundary was going to make both of our sexual lives more interesting.

“I love you, thank you.” Not my most eloquent response, yet all I wanted to say. I grabbed my cock and directed it towards her mouth. The massage lounger was at a perfect height for what she had asked me to do. The headpiece of the lounger let me get into position, the edge of the table several hand widths removed from my legs. All the repositioning that was needed was Esther tilting her head backwards, to align her mouth with my dripping cock.

I once more had to send a thankful prayer to Danielle and her Sexual Skills class. Without it, Esther would not have thought about the many varieties and poses for blowjobs, disinterested as she had been in porn and the like. With the seminar under her belt, she was not only prepared to give me this treat, she made it our first shared oral adventure.

Mouth agape, she greeted me with her probing tongue. I felt it against the upside of my glans. “Swirl around the tip of my cock,” I instructed her, remaining where I was. Slow, uncertain, and eager to learn, the dextrous muscle circled around my dick. I groaned lustfully whenever she brushed over that sensitive spot at the bottom. A little lesson she would doubtlessly retain for later.

As much as I wanted to train her on how to properly give head, this was about her getting comfortable with my cock sliding into her mouth and deeper into her throat. Consequently, I soon resumed moving. She pressed her tongue flat against the bottom of her mouth and let me advance. My cock blocked most of my view of her expression, and so I concentrated on the sounds she made and the sensations around my advancing shaft.

Not that I would have needed any additional reason for that. The heat of her mouth was incredible. Saliva mixed with my overflowing precum. Controlled breaths from her nostrils caressed the more than half of my large dick still on the outside. Little twitches and tensing gave away that she was suppressing something.

The space around the tip of my dick got considerably tighter. I spotted the first bit of a bulge in her throat, as I penetrated into it. The slippery wetness was a sensation of immense stimulation. I pushed in a little bit deeper and the entirety of Esther’s body bucked up. Hastily, I pulled back. Gooey strands of saliva and precum connected me to her lips.

Esther took a deep breath and started to cough. Some of the strands settled on her face, while she did her best to regain control over herself. I just waited, not insulting her by offering to postpone this to another day. My Queen had made her resolution and she would only stop of her own accord. “Again, careful Karitas,” she demanded. Her voice was audibly less relaxed, which was to be expected. More interestingly, it sounded like she was hungry.

“You just lie there and be a gorgeous comfort hole,” I told her in my assertive tone. The objectification made her shudder. Aligning my cock with her, now precum stained, lips again, I pushed back inside. Faster and more forceful this time, albeit still not with the same force I would have handled a seasoned cocksucker with. I got about two finger-widths deeper than before, a considerable progression, before her gag reflex acted up again.

I didn’t pull all the way out this time, only retreating so far that she could breathe without any problems. Neither did I wait until she was fully recovered. I was trying to engage her masochistic side and I rather obviously succeeded. One of her hands was once again creeping around her cunt.

“You can masturbate.” Three words from her dom and my submissive dream woman immediately dug middle and ring finger into her pussy. ‘Best her subconscious learns to associate worshipping my manhood with pleasure,’ I thought, while pushing back inside. Moans reverberated around my shaft, as I made a bulge in her throat yet again. The deeper I got, the sharper the muffled sounds she created.

I had to always be wary of the gag reflex, yet I also got deeper and deeper. Admittedly, my perspective was skewed from having only slept with succubi previously, but I would not have regarded her as a natural. She clearly struggled, I never could remain down in her throat for more than a few seconds, and there was no clear or immediate improvement. What instinctive skill she had with her tongue we could hardly test, as I was the one fucking her face at the moment.

With all of that in mind, I still eventually pressed the base of my cock against her lips. For two seconds, I indulged myself in the tightness of her insides twitching around me. Her fingers pumped feverishly between her legs, one hand masturbating, the other rubbing her clit.

I wanted to cum then and there, I was certainly close enough. The last sliver of pre-orgasmic reason told me that, if I stayed and pumped it down her gullet now, I was inviting a terrible accident. With my last willpower, I pulled out, until only the head of my cock was still inside her. “Seal those lips tightly around my dick,” I instructed her hastily. I was obeyed and then I thrust back and forth a couple of times. Tiny movements, I didn’t need more. Wet sounds echoed from both ends of the lady of my lust.

Her hips shot off the massage table the same moment I shot the first spurt of cum into her mouth. Hands coming to a standstill, she writhed, tits and thighs jiggling, giving me a showcase of female bliss, while my shaft tensed again and again. A load befittingly large for a reward pumped into Esther’s mouth. Each spurt made it difficult to retain sensation in my legs. I held on to the edge of the table, bowed over Esther’s tits, while her tongue caressed the head of my dick.

The spurts ebbed away in intensity. I clung on to the orgasmic sensation for as long as I could, indulging myself in the warmth of her lips and the hypnotic sway of her breasts. Even as biology dictated that I was done, my cock did not settle down, remaining almost as hard as before.

I grabbed my dick and pushed the last few drops of cum remaining in my shaft into her mouth, before pulling out. The world of blowjobs may have been new to her, but she had been one to swallow from the start. When I finally pulled out, I did so while stating the obvious. “You seem to have liked that, my Esther.”

“It was… enjoyable… peculiarly…” Esther’s voice was strained and phlegmy. A clearing of her throat helped considerably with the latter. “Physically it was… invading.” The term was spoken hesitantly, she probably hadn’t found a better one. “I will learn to overcome my hindering reflexes. Mentally, I must say, it was intensely satisfying. Your enjoyment of the service was palpable.”

“I hope so, for there is nothing else I would have wished more for today,” I told her and stretched. Much as I wanted to continue, the post-orgasmic fog did settle in. I would need at least a little pause to keep going. “Are you comfortable enough to give actual blowjobs?”

Esther swung her legs off the massage table and soon stood. Two times, she tapped on the oily leather. “Your turn.” Her smile contained the answer to my question.

Eager to see where this was going - that phrase merely began to describe what I was feeling at that moment. Lying down on the softly creaking massage table, I remained on my side, observing her oiled-up curves, until a gesture of her hand let me know to turn on my stomach.

Esther had her breasts to be concerned about. I had my quite sizable erection. Layered between my body and the slippery leather, still warm from her presence, my dick sent tingles of pleasure through my body. The aphrodisiac nature of the layer under me did not help. What I previously only had contact with via hands was now touching much of my chest. Each beat of my heart brought more of it into circulation. The heat I felt previously rose quickly and it was my turn to softly squirm in front of my beloved.

I caught a soft chuckle. Even if I, with my face planted in the head-holder, could only see her feet, I realized that she was rather enjoying this sight. True, I was the dominant of our pair, but I did not doubt for a moment that having me horny at her fingertips was satisfying for the lady of my love. Men and women alike were quite eager to explore the bodies of their partners.

The lukewarm touch of oil soon spread over my back. Tingling warmth followed, the telltale sign that she was using more of the aphrodisiac. My cock twitched in its confinement. Increased blood flow kept it hard and made it harder still. I distracted myself from my untended erection by imagining what her hands were doing.

In my mind’s eye, I saw the naked and excitedly breathing Esther move both of her hands over my back. There was more of me to cover, with her smaller hands, and she took great care in spreading the oil out equally. The muscles of my back relaxed, as she firmly kneaded each of them with great care. Excited gasps escaped her, whenever she followed a depression in my toned, hard-earned, manly physique.

Great care was taken of my arms. She seemed to indulge herself in massaging my biceps in a similar way I had done with her thighs. Still, she did not linger for too long. Down my arms, to my hands, she oiled up each of my digits. Then, she switched to the other side.

After completing her task there as well, she went on to my ass. Personally, I could not find much enjoyment in the way the male butt looked. That being said, I did do my squats and the result was positively mesmerizing on Esther. Although not as grabby as I was with her perfectly round and jiggly derriere, the raven-haired lady always found an excuse to rub over my firm backside repeatedly. Each stroke also oiled up the back of my thighs, turning the solid muscle into easily worked putty.

“Turn around, my Karitas,” she whispered in my ear.

I wanted to obey immediately, be subjected to what more she had in store. My relaxed body moved slowly, however. It took me several seconds to turn on my back. Lazily, I looked at Esther. The thick oil had not dried in the slightest. Her tits tilted softly, swaying as she moved. When her feet hit the floor, however softly she walked, her ass and thighs could not help but jiggle. Everything was further accentuated by the way the light broke on her glistening skin.

So relaxed was I, that I almost missed the way she licked her lips at the sight of my erection. Hard and eager for attention, my cock stood near upright. Only a little natural tilt, made it point softly in the direction of my head. It was as rigid as it could ever be, trembling with each heartbeat. Pulsing with desire.

Esther noticed my immediate need. I moaned, first because of the oil spilling over my shaft, then at the hands spreading it. With great care, greater care than she had for any other part of me, she meticulously stroked my shaft. Oil mixed with the remains of her saliva, soon creating optimal conditions for a handjob. Up and down, her hands went. Her palm circled the tip of my dick. Half of her attention eventually diverted to my balls. She rolled my still heavy sack carefully in her hand.

The heat of the aphrodisiac felt particularly intense there. My spine arched off the massage table, involuntarily, as a surge of lust went through me. I settled back down quickly, only to groan when Esther bowed down to kiss a ring around the base of my cock.

I was not yet blessed with more. My immediate desire appeased and worsened, simultaneously, she hesitantly retreated from my glistening manhood. With more haste than was common for her, she cared for my smooth arms and legs, then returned to my chest. There, she slowed again. Perhaps she had regained her composure or perhaps she was distracted by the sight of my midriff. My solid abs were turned from marble to sandstone by her touch. My pectorals were played with in a fashion that amused me a fair bit. My fairly broad shoulders were tended to with care.

Then her hands glided back down my torso. From my neck, over my sides, bumping over where my abdominal muscles protruded from my hips, then spreading the last bit of oil to my groin. At that point, my entire body was held in a velvety aura of steady stimulation. The aphrodisiac made my skin sensitive, kept my mind focused on the here, now, and her, and my body entirely engaged in this prolonged session.

It would have needed no further convincing, not with Esther diligently wrapping her right hand around my cock again. Her soft palm stroked me at a leisurely pace. The left hand continued the massage. Rarely, she stopped to pour some fresh oil over me.

After a few minutes, I mumbled, “…your mouth….” The state I was in did not let me put a proper tone to these words. Whether it was a command or a plea was up to interpretation – Esther obliged either way.

There was a short lull, while Esther walked to the foot rest of the massage table. Then the metal frame creaked. The lady of my lust halfway climbed onto the massage table. Her nipples brushed against my legs. Her breath caressed my manhood. She kissed my balls, then extended her tongue. Lewdly, it travelled up the length of my girthy shaft.

Soft, red lips wrapped around the tip, turned into a tight seal. The facefucking had either given her the confidence or the zeal to entirely disregard previous reservations. Pushing herself down, she did exactly as the lessons had recommended and worked the sensitive spot at the underside of my glans with her tongue.

She made it past the upper third, before being hit by her gag reflex. Her jerking back stirred me out of my relaxation. A fact that I earnestly appreciated. My consciousness rose from the entranced state it was in and I felt will return to my muscles. Slowly, a smile spread on my face, as I witnessed Esther bob up and down, familiarizing herself with the girth of my cock. “Good girl,” I encouraged her. The words sent a visible shiver through my aphrodisiac-covered Queen.

The alchemical drug certainly increased our natural kinks in their severity. I could feel that in the way I stared at her, like she was finally doing what I had rightfully ordered her long ago. A pair of golden eyes, amber glowing more radiant than ever, submissively returned the gaze. Up and down she went, while we held our eye contact. She tried to get deeper.

I observed, only moving to twist a couple of knobs that adjusted the heights and angle of the upper table segment. With my torso and head propped up, I watched her do her best at worshipping my cock.

Perhaps she wasn’t a natural at taking a large cock down her throat, but Esther certainly had absorbed all lessons on what to do to make a man feel lusted after. Whenever her attempts to deepthroat me ended in a rapid retreat, she spent her recovering time tending to my manhood otherwise. Kissing and licking down the side, stroking the length while whispering words of appreciation, taking part of my balls inside her mouth, all just to constantly keep moving and loving me.

When her mouth wasn’t occupied, I could see a satisfied smile forming. Each groan I let out animated her to continue. My reactions were all she needed to be motivated to keep serving me. Her heightened submission was perhaps a consequence of my character and my wishes seeping into the concoction. There was not a single sign of displeasure with her current state.

Time was a concept I only loosely tracked thanks to the clock by the sink. Twenty minutes of trying were needed, then Esther’s lips hit the base of my cock and stayed there. The strain was visible on her face, but Esther remained there. Eyelids fluttered, she shifted around, but she did not yield. Staying down a whole ten seconds, longer than I had been fully sheathed inside her during the facefucking, Esther only retreated when she absolutely had to.

Rather than retreat all the way up, she stayed with her lips wrapped around the glans. Heavily breathing, she blinked, her eyes finding their focus again, searching for my approval. She found it in a smile and my lips forming the word ‘good girl’ without saying them. Still, she quivered joyfully. Her hand reached out for mine – I expected her to hold it. Instead, she dragged it to her head and placed it on top.

Just far enough to speak, her lips parted from my cock. “Of my own accord, I took all of you down my throat. Now guide me again, Master.”

I snorted loudly, like a bull in heat, and clawed into her hair. A lapse in my mind later, I no longer lay on the massage table. I stood, Esther on her knees in front of me. Staring up at me with big, golden eyes, the slit pupils dilated with the same love that shifted the colour, she eagerly moved her head in accordance with the demands of my hand.

Truly, I did nothing but guide her. Every little drag and push was answered by immediate obedience. Still, she struggled to get past the halfway point. My heightened urge to dominate was accompanied by the same care I always had, the care anyone placed in charge of the bedroom should have. Up and down, I directed her, only ‘forcing’ her deeper when I deemed that she could take it.

“You are truly my woman,” I could not help but monologue. “All I ever dreamt of possessing. A feminine manifestation that matches my kinks, eager to be trained and to sign away all your rights when I fuck you. What consent will you not give, my Queen? None. Because you only care to please me. Master, you name me, and that makes you only one possible object. You are a slave of our whims, a deviant of debauchery, that I will tame and awaken. You will be beyond perfect, my personal submissive, tailored to all I want – nothing more, nothing less.”

The confirming, repeated screams she let out, were all I could take anymore. I let go of her wild mane and let her decide how she wanted to finish me off. A strand of black hair separated her eyes, as she gave me a confused glance. Then my submissive realized what I demanded.

Throwing all caution to the proverbial winds, Esther overcame her limits in a moment of heat. All the way down and all the way up, at a rapid pace, making me loudly moan her name, as I was pushed over the edge. She stopped, her lips around the tip of my cock, her hands rapidly wrapping around my shaft and pumping as my seed surged.

Aphrodisiac, fulfilment, and her being just the absolute hottest creature imaginable, made me fill her mouth with an absolutely massive load. Spurt for spurt, my shaft tensed. Each rope of cum seemed to be as thick and large as the last one. Esther moaned intensely, with each drop that pooled around her tongue.

All good things had to come to an end. Even this intense an orgasm petered out too quickly, on the cosmic scale. Struggling to regain my composure, I pulled back, out of the reach of the lady of my lust, who had continued to wring every drop out of me. A bit disappointed, she looked at me, even as she tilted her head backwards to present the gathered, thick white.

I found myself unable to speak, breathing too heavily. Awaiting my command, she stirred the semen with her tongue. Like a dog waiting for her reward, she knelt there, two hands on the floor, right in front of her folded legs.

Finally, I recovered enough to say the word, “Swallow.” Sensually slow, she closed her mouth, and gulped. When she opened it again, it was empty, and the corners of her mouth curled into a lewd smile. “I love what you’re being today.”

With eyes that had calmed down from gold back to amber, she responded, “It is liberating to surrender to you, dominant Karitas.”

24