Chapter 2 Ruthless Su Yi, Martial Spirit Awakening
1.2k 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 17 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

Su Yi followed Bibi Dong and left, they stepped out of the alley with the man next to her.

Su Yi felt a flash when he regained his senses, they had appeared in front of a huge building.

On this huge building is written: Spirit Hall Branch Hall.

"Okay, Su Yi. We are here now, I hope you will not let me down!"

Bibi Dong pointed to the building in front of them and said softly.

"Yeah!"

Bibi Dong listened to Su Yi's indifferent voice and nodded. She liked the character of this child very much.

Bibi Dong turned her head and said to the man beside her, "Yue Guan, take Su Yi to wash. Help him find suitable clothes and then come to see me."

"Yes, Your Majesty!"

Hearing Bibi Dong's words, the man escorted Su Yi inside the building.

Su Y followed the man and said nothing.

"Who?"

When Yue Guan took Su Yi into Spirit Hall, the guards saw the two of them and stopped them.

"Huh?"

Yue Guan looked at the two guards in front of him, he stretched out his hand and took out an engraved black token from his arms.

The two guards were in front of Yue Guan and Su Yi. The two guards saw this token and knelt directly to Yue Guan, and said respectfully: "Subordinates did not recognize Elder, please forgive us!"

"Okay! You two, take me to a bathroom and also prepare the bathwater!"

"Yes!"

The two Spirit Hall guards were kneeling on the ground and heard Yue Guan's words and got back up and took Yue Guan with them, Su Yi followed.

They went past a long corridor, and several rooms appeared in front of them.

One of them took Yue Guan and Su Yi to one of the rooms, and the other guard went to prepare the bathwater.

In less than a cup of tea, the bathwater was ready.

As the two guards withdrew, Yue Guan looked at the bathwater in front of him and smiled at Su Yi: "Alright, now you can cleanse your body."

In a few seconds, Yue Guan's voice fell. Su Yi Jumped directly into the bathwater and began to wash the blood and dirt on his body.

While Su Yi was washing, Yue Guan left.

After a while, Yue Guan appeared in the room again. Then he brought a set of black clothes in his hands and put them on the railing.

"After washing, wear this!"

Su Yi soaked in the bathwater, he heard Yue Guan's words and nodded while continuing to wash his body.

In a moment, Su Yi finished washing and walked out of the bathtub.

Standing aside waiting for Su Yi, Yue Guan looked at Su Yi who had finished washing and was stunned.

Su Yi's face was covered with dirt and blood before, so Yue Guan did not notice, but after this wash, he became stunned by his appearance. If this guy grows up in the future, his face and those cold and indifferent eyes will charm many girls.

If they go to Spirit City now, wouldn't Nana be charmed by him?

However, Yue Guan was even more surprised.

This little guy was blue and purple all over, and there was a large scar on his chest.

He wondered about how much this little guy has suffered.

The amazing thing is the scar on the child's chest. Based on its appearance, it should be an injury he suffered two years ago.

Even though Su Yi is 6-7 years old now, how did this little guy survive such severe injuries at that time when he was 3-4 years old?

Thinking of this, Yue Guan looked at Su Yi, who was already dressed, he couldn't help being curious, and asked: "Little guy, how did you get that scar on your chest?"

Su Yi heard Yue Guan's words. He said faintly: "I was stabbed and attacked."

"..." As soon as he finished speaking, there was silence between Su Yi and Yue Guan.

"What? Who did it? Who attacked you? At that time, How old were you? Tell me who did this? I will help you get revenge."

Su Yi listened to Yue Guan like a machine spear kept questioning until he spoke faintly: "I killed him."

!!!

Yue Guan looked at the indifferent Su Yi who did not want to speak at all, Yue Guan felt like his brain was about to explode.

Can't you say a few more words?

What, do you have a golden tongue? Is each word worth its weight in gold?

How did he get killed by you? How did you kill him? Can't you describe it in detail?

His curiosity was aroused by this guy!

Now, after listening to these two sentences he said, his curiosity is already overwhelmed.

Without hearing the ins and outs, in the next period, he will be uncomfortable since he doesn't know the entire story.

It was already bad enough to stay by Her Majesty's side.

Now, here comes another little guy who is more difficult to talk to.

Thinking of this, he did not feel good.

"Oh~"

Looking at Su Yi's dark and indifferent eyes, all the doubts and curiosities in Yue Guan turned into helplessness, he then sighed.

"Let's go, I'll take you to see Her Majesty."

Yue Guan opened the door and walked out.

Su Yi followed Yue Guan without saying a word, within a few minutes, Su Yi reached a hall.

And in the hall, there are two people.

For Su Yi, the Bibi Dong woman who rescued him was sitting on a stone throne in the main hall.

Below her was an old man.

"Yue Guan, awaken his Martial Spirit."

"Yes, Your Majesty!"

Yue Guan heard Bibi Dong's words, and six black stones appeared in his hand, he directly shot them into the ground around Su Yi, forming a hexagon: "Stand there, close your eyes!"

Listening to Yue Guan's words, Su Yi closed his eyes.

As Su Yi closed his eyes, the six hexagonal stones scattered around Sun Yi's body exuded golden light and fell into Su Yi's body.

"Extend your right hand!"

Su Yi heard Yue Guan's words and stretched out his right hand.

As Su Yi opened his right hand, a black dragon-headed spear appeared in Su Yi's hand.

At the moment that spear appeared, Bibi Dong's eyes lit up.

She could feel a terrifying aura of destruction exuding from the black dragon-headed spear.

It is a Tool Spirit, a spear, and from its aura, she felt that this little guy's Weapon Spirit is powerful.

Thinking of this, a smile appeared on Bibi Dong's face hidden behind her veil.

Clear Sky Clan, Clear Sky Hammer, haha...

21