Chapter 6 Xiao Su Yi Also Has Weaknesses!
896 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 21 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

After a few days of understanding, Su Yi has also gained some knowledge and understanding of the continent where he is now reborn.

This continent is called Douluo Continent, here, people who can awaken Spirits and cultivate, and then attach Spirit Rings, Spirit Ringa are collectively referred to as Spirit Masters.

Among the Spirit Masters, the strongest is Titled Douluo.

Not to mention Titled Douluo is a hard title to gain as it can take up to a person's entire life.

And the people who can reach the Titled Douluo are all peerless powerhouses, unique geniuses.

On this Douluo Continent, there are 2 great Empires, the Heaven Dou Empire and the Star Luo Empire.

The Spirit Masters are almost all gathered in these two Empires, and among the Spirit Masters, the strongest power is Spirit Hall, which is where he is now.

The Spirit Hall does not belong to the Heaven Dou Empire nor the Star Luo Empire, it is a completely independent existence.

Secondly, there is the Upper 3 and Lower 4 Clan.

The Clear Sky Clan with the strongest Weapon Spirit in the world, the Clear Sky Hammer, and the strongest Beast Spirit are the Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon Clans with Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon, and the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Clan with the World’s No. 1 Auxiliary Spirit, the Seven Treasure Glazed Tile Pagoda.

The next 4 Clans are the White Tiger Clan, the Wind Sword Clan, and the Fire Leopard Clan of the Star Luo Empire. The last one is the Elephant Armour Clan of the Heaven Dou Empire.

As for the reason why the next 4 powers did not know as much as the previous 3 powers, it was because Bibi Dong didn't tell him so much detail.

He was told to pay attention to the Upper 3 Powers. As for the so-called Lower 4 Powers, they do not have to pay attention to them.

"Junior brother, I'm here!"

As Su Yi sorted out the information he had received in his mind these days, a charming girl's voice sounded from outside the door.

If someone else hears such a charming voice, they will get excited.

When Su Yi heard this voice, his eyes froze and instantly became colder.

"Oh, junior brother, stop cultivating! Come have fun with your senior sister, come, this sister will take you to visit our Spirit City today!"

When Hu Liena entered Su Yi's house, it seemed as if she had arrived in his own house. She pulled Su Yi up and walked outside.

"I want to cultivate."

Su Yi looked at Hu Liena who was pulling him forward and said coldly.

"Oh, you’re always cultivating. You will go dumb if you carry on like this!"

Hu Liena listened to Su Yi's words and turned around and squatted down in front of Su Yi.

Seeing Su Yi’s cold eyes and looking into them, there was no fear in her at all, they continued looking at each other.

The two looked at each other for more than a minute. In the end, Su Yi was defeated and looked away.

When Hu Liena saw this scene, a small foxy smile appeared on the corner of her mouth.

Since finding the weakness of this Xiao Su Yi 2 days ago, Hu Liena's trick has worked every time.

She still remembers that the night before, she wanted to take advantage of Xiao Su Yi from sleeping and teasing him.

She thought that Xiao Su Yi was asleep.

She wanted to make a prank to scare Xiao Su Yi.

But when she walked to the window. Su Yi, who had been sleeping, suddenly got up, a dagger appeared in his hand, and it was placed directly on her throat.

If it had not been for this Xiao Su Yi seeing that it was her, and stopping the dagger from advancing a centimetrE further, he would have pierced her throat.

Hu Liena was shocked at that time, tears rolled down her eyes as she looked straight at Su Yi.

And Su Yi also held a dagger at her throat, and he looked cold and merciless, while she was a pitiful and frightened little fox.

The two looked at each other for a full minute, but Su Yi was the first to lose the battle, he looked away, and withdrew the dagger.

"Next time, if this happens again, don't blame me if you die."

Su Yi finished coldly and immediately covered the quilt, turned his back to Hu Liena, and fell asleep.

And at this moment, Hu Liena recalled the moment when he randomly shifted his gaze, she who had been looking at Su Yi all the time, saw the dodge in Su Yi's eyes.

Seeing the dodge, the tears in Hu Liena's eyes gradually disappeared. Looking at Su Yi, who was sleeping with his back to her, a little foxy smile appeared on her face.

It turns out that you, a cold little ice cube, actually have a weakness too!

Since that night, every time Hu Liena came to Su Yi, Hu Liena directly looked at Su Yi's cold eyes.

Every time they look at each other, for no more than a minute, this guy will be defeated by her.

And this is what Hu Liena loves to do every day.

After Hu Liena succeeded in another treacherous trick, a small fox smile appeared on the corner of her mouth.

Then turned around and happily pulled Su Yi out of the Supreme Pontiff Palace.

"Your Highness!"

Hu Liena took Su Yi's little hand and walked out of the Supreme Pontiff Hall. The guards of the Supreme Pontiff Palace greeted Hu Liena.

"Morning!"

Hu Liena also responded happily to them.

"Have you seen the little boy who is being pulled by Saint Maiden?"

"You think we are blind?’’

"I heard, this child seems to be a new disciple of Her Majesty, Supreme Pontiff."

"It seems to be true."

After Hu Liena took Xiao Su Yi's little hand away, these guards in the Supreme Pontiff's Palace whispered.

"I have never seen a boy's hand being pulled down by Saint Maiden before."

"No."

"Look at how cute the child is. If it was me, I would hold his hand too." When several people were discussing, they didn't pay attention to the young man in red armor standing in the distance with an iron face.

The young man in red armor listened to these people's comments, clasping his hands tightly together.

At this moment, Hu Liena was wandering in Spirit City dragging Su Yi's little hand.

"Junior brother, let's go and eat that. It's delicious."

Hu Liena, holding Su Yi's little hand, looked at a small stall not far from Spirit City street. The stall was roasting meatballs. Her eyes brightened.

Regardless of whether Su Yi agreed or not, she directly pulled Su Yi to the stall.

"Grandma, how much are 2 fish balls!"

The woman who was baking the meatballs looked at Hu Liena and Su Yi standing in front of the stall, with a gentle smile on her face: "Little girl, here you are! This is you and your brother’s grilled fish balls, 4 Copper Coins please.”

Hu Liena paid the money to the old grandma and then politely said to the old woman: "Thank you, grandma."

Hu Liena handed a bunch of grilled fish balls to Su Yi.

"Let's go, brother!"

Holding the ball in her left hand and Su Yi’s hand in her right, she walked around Spirit City with a happy face.

17