Chapter 7 I Won’t Fight! Only Kill!
874 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 22 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

"Candied haws!"

Hu Liena, holding Su Yi's hands, looked at the grilled fish balls in her hand, and watched a hawker in the distance buying candied haws. Instantly, her eyes brightened.

After speaking, Hu Liena took Su Yi directly and ran to the stall in front.

"Hello, 2 candied haws please."

Hearing Hu Liena's voice, the vendor took out two big red candied haws from the shelf and delivered them to Hu Liena's hands: "4 Copper Coins."

After Hu Liena paid the money, she gave Su Yi a bunch of candied haws.

Those beautiful eyes looked at Su Yi with a smile, and said, "Hurry up, this candied haw is delicious."

"This is my favorite thing to eat. When I became Master’s disciple, her first gift was these delicious candied haws.”

Hu Liena's eyes squinted as if thinking of that scene.

Su Yi listened to Hu Liena's words without responding and silently ate the candied haws in his hands.

"Our Spirit City is a very fun place. I'll wait and take you around Spirit Hall Academy so you can meet kids your age.” Hu Liena ate the candied haw in her hand and looked at Su Yi.

"I heard Master say that when she first met you, you were fighting for food with a wild dog?"

Su Yi heard Hu Liena's words with no expression on his face and nodded.

After all, that is the truth, he will not deny it.

"Before my brother and I were taken in by the Master, we used to fight stray dogs for food to survive."

"At that time, I was very weak. I was scared when I saw the ferocious wild dogs. I used to curl up in the corner and weep. If my brother hadn't picked up the stick and killed the wild dog, we would have starved to death by then."

Hu Liena said, as if lost in memory, looking at Xiao Su Yi with a cold face, Hu Liena's eyes narrowed slightly.

She was very dissatisfied and said: "Hey, junior brother, when you hear these words, as a boy, shouldn't you comfort me?"

Su Yi looked at Hu Liena, who had become emotional, gave a cold snort, completely ignoring her.

Hu Liena looked at Su Yi's indifferent expression and pouted angrily.

If it were someone else, looking at her, they would feel pity. If it were a slightly older boy, she would be well embraced and comforted.

Even a child, looking at her so pitifully, would say, “sister, don't feel sad’’.

However, as soon as he switched to a little bastard like Su Yi, he gave her a cold snort without any indication.

Thinking of this, Hu Liena became angrier and angrier as she thought about it, and took Su Yi's little hand directly into a small alley.

Then he squatted down in front of Su Yi, holding Su Yi's small face in both hands, making this little bastard look at her.

"Asshole, what are you doing!"

Su Yi looked at Hu Liena. Hu Liena held his small face in both hands, his original angry words and his face being squeezed by Hu Liena's hands and his pouting little mouth appeared extraordinarily cute in Hu Liena's eyes.

Su Yi shook his head and didn't want to look at the girl in front of him. Unexpectedly, Hu Liena's hands were so strong that he couldn't break free, so he could only be forced to look at her charming foxy eyes.

The two did not expect that this scene would fall in the eyes of the young man in red armor.

In the eyes of the young man, Hu Liena turned her back to him.

He could only see Hu Liena holding Su Yi's small face in both hands. Due to the position, the scene of the two staring at each other fell in the eyes of the young man, he thought Hu Liena was kissing Su Yi.

Seeing this, the red-clad boy's eyes widened and bloodshot. He clenched his hands angrily, scratching his palms in rage.

At this moment, the red-clad boy couldn't bear it and rushed out.

"Boy, what are you doing to Nana!!!"

Hu Liena was looking at Su Yi and was interrupted.

When she heard this, she was about to succeed but then she was suddenly defeated.

Hu Liena let go of Su Yi, her beautiful eyes were full of anger, and she turned to look at Yan who had shouted halfway through.

"Yan, what are you doing!"

Hearing what Hu Liena said, the boy in red armor pointed at Su Yi with an angry expression: "Nana, this kid is kissing you, what are you doing? Don't you know that I like you?"

"......"

Su Yi was speechless when he heard his words.

And when Hu Liena heard “this kid is kissing you’’, her charming little face was flushed.

Unexpectedly, he misunderstood.

Kissing him? I can only break this little guy's mask by staring into his eyes for a minute. Why would I kiss him?

Thinking of this, Hu Liena thought that she had just held Su Yi's small face in both hands. The look of Xiao Su Yi is really cute.

Good idea, give it a try.

Hu Liena remained silent, Yan took that as guilt so he furiously shouted at Su Yi: "Kid, I do not care who you are, I want to fight with you."

"Man, people hate it."

Su Yi listened to Yan's words and looked at him coldly and said, "Which one of your eyes saw me kissing this bastard?"

"You dare to say that Nana is a bastard, kid, you are looking for death!"

Yan heard Su Yi's words and rushed forward.

As a result, Hu Liena drew back: "Yan, what are you doing!"

"Also, remember to call me Sister Nana, or Sister Na."

Hu Liena said, her small fist pointed at Su Yi's small head, “Call me sister, how dare you call me a bastard, watch how I take care of you!"

Looking at this scene, Yan’s anger could no longer be controlled.

"Boy, will you only hide behind a woman? I want to fight you!"

Su Yi heard Yan's words and looked at him coldly. His Heaven’s Eye Soul Extinction Rifle appeared in his hand, and his muzzle was pointed directly at him, he said: "I won't fight, only kill."

"If you are ready for death, come on!"

Then, Su Yi held the Rifle with both hands and locked his aim onto Yan's head.

When Yan was locked by Su Yi's Heaven’s Eye Soul Extinction Rifle, he instantly felt frightened.

Cold beads of sweat appeared on his forehead>

Hu Liena, who was standing next to Su Yi, saw this scene and reached out to stop Su Yi.

She persuaded: "Su Yi, Yan, you can't kill him. He was also taken in by the Master, and he is also very important to the Master. If you kill him, the Master will be angry."

Su Yi heard Hu Liena's words and withdrew his Heaven’s Eye Soul Extinction Rifle.

He passed by Hu Liena, and when he passed Yan, he said coldly: "I know."

"However, if you come to provoke me next time, no one can stop you from dying."

After that, Su Yi headed towards the Supreme Pontiff Palace.

 

20