Chapter 8 Hu Liena’s Inner Drama
851 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 22 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

Su Yi had finally got rid of that bastard.

If you have time to become stronger without practicing, you can go shopping.

After Su Yi left indifferently, Yan was already frightened by Su Yi's coldness.

When the strange black weapon was aimed at him, Yan already knew he was going to die.

At that time, he couldn't even think of running away.

On the other hand, it was Hu Liena, looking at Su Yi who had just left, panic appeared in her eyes.

Su Yi thought she blocked him from getting to Yan, causing him to misunderstand that she was helping Yan instead of him.

This guy misunderstood and got angry with her, so he was indifferent when he left.

Hu Liena has too many inner dramas and thinks too much.

Even if Yan did not appear, Su Yi would have to find a way to go back. Shopping with her is a waste of training time.

And this scene fell in Hu Liena's heart, which made her think a lot.

In the end, Yan glared fiercely and turned around and chased after him.

Su Yi is angry, how can she coax this guy well?

If it's someone else, all she has to do is speak in a softer and coquettish tone.

But for Su Yi, these things are nothing in his eyes.

Humph~ This guy is not funny at all.

Her relationship with Su Yi improved these two days, and because of that idiot Yan, he started to alienate her again.

Thinking of this, Hu Liena secretly cursed Yan, an asshole.

All of this was thought of by Hu Liena herself.

For Su Yi, Hu Liena is an annoying fellow, a bastard who would only disturb his cultivation.

When Su Yi returned to his residence in the Supreme Pontiff Palace, to prevent Hu Liena from coming to him, he locked the door.

As soon as Su Yi returned to his residence, Hu Liena chased after him to explain.

She pushed the door to find Su Yi to explain. Unexpectedly, after pushing the door, she found that the door was locked.

Looking at the locked door, Hu Liena, who was standing outside the door, started brainstorming again.

This guy was angry with her and locked the door.

"Little bastard, Su Yi, open the door and I will explain to you..."

Before Hu Liena finished speaking, Su Yi, who just began cultivating in the room, was awakened by Hu Liena, and a trace of anger flashed in his eyes, he roared: "Go away, I want to cultivate!"

Hu Liena was stunned when she heard Su Yi's words.

However, she was also good for this guy at the time.

Why didn't he listen to her explanation?

"Huh~"

Hu Liena recovered, snorted coldly, and left.

She is the Saint Maiden of Spirit hall, high above, everyone is around her.

Thinking of this, Hu Liena pouted angrily and left.

At this moment, Su Yi was finally able to calm down and start practicing.

As for Hu Liena, after returning to her residence, the more she thought about it, the more she felt wronged, and finally her eyes were full of tears, and she looked aggrieved to find the comfort of her Master Bibi Dong.

"Nana, who bullied you?"

Bibi Dong looked at Hu Liena with tears in her eyes and asked distressingly.

"Master, it was Su Yi!"

Hu Liena began to tell Bibi Dong.

When Bibi Dong listened to Hu Liena's words, she laughed: "Nana, be honest with Master, do you like that little guy?"

"Wh... .. I don't like him!"

Hu Liena blushed as she heard Bibi Dong's words and hurriedly explained.

But this opening, thinking of the scene in the alley at that time, she began to stammer.

"Nana, you think too much."

Bibi Dong listened to Hu Liena and stretched out her hand and stroked Hu Liena's head gently.

"That little guy, I won't be angry with you for this little thing. He is indifferent to everyone, even me."

"He is not angry with you at all. As for closing the door, it may not necessarily be because of anger. He does not want you to interrupt his cultivation, so he closed the door."

Hu Liena heard Bibi Dong's words, her eyes filled with disbelief.

Bibi Dong looked at Hu Liena's appearance and smiled slightly and said, "Really, I don't know what that child has experienced before that has made him so cold. For that child, in this world, I didn’t see from his eyes that there is anything he cares about."

"If you like that little guy, the Master is still very happy. After all, you are the Saint Maiden of our Spirit Hall, and he, In the future, will be Saint Son. He has Innate full of Spirit Power and Twin Spirits. If you two are together, it will be the best combination."

Bibi Dong said, reaching out her hand to caress Hu Liena's head.

"Master, is that guy not angry with me?"

Hu Liena began to believe it a little when he heard this.

It seems that she thinks too much.

Why do you think so much? Is it because she likes this little guy?

However, they only got along for less than a week.

Moreover, that guy was as cold as ice, not gentle or considerate at all.

But, maybe that's it. This guy is completely immune to the charm of her Martial Spirit, and it gives her a unique feeling.

Perhaps this is what attracted her.

Moreover, Su Yi is like a mystery to Hu Liena. Hu Liena wants to constantly explore and discover the secrets of this guy, why this guy is so indifferent. What did he experience before?

However, thinking that this guy was not angry with her at all, he dared to treat her like that.

In this huge Spirit Hall, no one has ever dared to leave her in the cold like that.

Thinking of this, Hu Liena bowed to Bibi Dong, then turned around and ran out.

And looking at Hu Liena who was leaving, Bibi Dong's eyes flashed tenderly.

Perhaps, Nana can melt that little guy's heart, it will be best if the two of them get together.

Looking at them, Bibi Dong recalled her past, where she was so innocent and romantic.

However, Bibi Dong, whose eyes were still full of tenderness, instantly became sharper, and her face instantly became gloomy.

........

With a “bang", Su Yi, who was cultivating, was awakened by the sound.

Seeing Hu Liena who entered through the broken window, Su Yi's eyes were full of cold light and ill intent.

And Hu Liena looked at Su Yi's cold eyes, and her beautiful eyes narrowed instantly.

This lady hasn’t settled the account with you yet and you dare to look at me like that?!

If I don’t show my strength, you’ll think I am a soft persimmon?!!

Thinking of this, Hu Liena came to Su Yi directly, holding Su Yi's small face in both hands, and stared at him dead in the eyes.

This time, there was only a centimetre distance between their faces.

18