Chapter 13 Disciple! Master! Bibi Dong!
752 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 29 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

Everyone, I have put Chapters 11 and 12 in order, you can go read them in chronological order! It will make more sense for you!

"How did you recognize me?"

Bibi Dong looked at Su Yi standing in front of him, took off the mask on her face, revealing her peerless beauty.

Su Yi heard Bibi Dong's words and said faintly: "Although your voice changes and your appearance is hidden, however, your figure will not change."

"Also, the most important thing is the color of your hair. "

Furthermore, the invisible aura radiating from your body and the look in your eyes cannot be changed or hidden."

"Combined with the above, it is not difficult to guess your identity."

Bibi Dong heard Su Yi. At this, she was slightly surprised.

This little guy is amazing.

When they first met, she knew this little guy was wary of abnormalities. And now, through this little guy's words and analysis, she didn't expect that this little guy is so cautious and has such a meticulous mind.

His wisdom and intelligence are high.

Thinking of this, Bibi Dong looked at Su Yi's eyes, again with a touch of tenderness.

When Bibi Dong looked at Su Yi's eyes, she thought in her heart: He is the same person, but completely different.

The only similarity between the two is that they are very intelligent.

If that person had the caution of the child in front of him at the beginning, how could it be like now...

Thinking of this, Bibi Dong couldn't help smiling inwardly.

"By the way, little guy, why did you speak so much today?"

Bibi Dong said, and when she came to Su Yi, her jade hand-pressed Su Yi's small head and gently rubbed it.

"As the Supreme Pontiff of Spirit Hall, you have power above tens of thousands of people."

"However, the greater the power, the greater the corresponding responsibility.

" And you, as the Supreme Pontiff, need you to deal with many things in Spirit City."

"And you can show up here and cover your identity to teach me personally. It shows that you value me or my talent."

"Moreover, I can. Awakening Martial Spirit, constantly becoming stronger is because of you."

"I can't make any guarantees to you, I can only say that you don't hurt me, and I will never do anything against you."

"Wait for me, when I become stronger, any person who you want to kill, tell me and I will kill them for you."

Bibi Dong listened to Su Yi's words and touched Su Yi's head, she was stunned.

Looking at Su Yi coldly, Bibi Dong thought that she came to Spirit Hall Academy after hearing Yue Guan report that Su Yi was in Spirit Hall Academy.

Find Mars personally and tell him Su Yi will be taught by her.

After Yue Guan finished talking with her, she thought that Mars was from the Qian Daoliu’s faction.

For the old guy Mars, Bibi Dong had no desire to do anything to him.

A Spirit Douluo was nothing but a Spirit Douluo, they can’t make any waves at all.

What's more, he is Qian Daoliu's subordinate. However, the old thing Qian Daoliu was in the Elder Hall unless she destroyed Spirit Hall, the old farts in Elder Hall will remain where they are and forget about mundane affairs.

But, it does not hurt to prepare, just in case.

In the case of Mars, an old thing, sees something in Su Yi's body, pass the news to Qian Daoliu.

At that time, Qian Daoliu will get this child to him because of this child coming out of the Elder Hall.

If this happened, Bibi Dong would be very distressed.

With this child's talent and his Twin Martial Spirits, he will become her strongest right-hand man in the future.

Bibi Dong believed that when this child became a Titled Douluo, even Tang Hao would not be the child's opponent.

If such a strong child is taken away by Qian Daoliu, she will suffer a lot.

In terms of speaking, Bibi Dong liked Su Yi's eyes very much, particularly his indifferent and extremely cold eyes.

She saw the cruelty on the child before she started thinking of taking him away.

Coupled with the look in Su Yi's eyes, Bibi Dong felt that she was similar to this child, so she was very close.

Therefore, Bibi Dong came directly to Spirit Hall Academy for whatever reason and had to teach this child herself.

After all, she is his Master.

As a Master, she taught this little guy some basic knowledge on the Douluo Continent.

For specific cultivation, she hasn’t taught him personally.

However, Bibi Dong didn't expect that even though she felt that she was disguised well, she didn't expect to let this little guy see through it at a glance.

Moreover, through seeing her, those words were said.

Bibi Dong admires Su Yi even more. This little guy is a gift from God. He is the best capable helper to help her truly unify the Spirit Hall, and even the entire Douluo Continent in the future.

But what Bibi Dong could not think of most was the words that this little guy said to her later.

Although the words were full of coldness, it was such cold words that made Bibi Dong feel full of warmth in her heart.

“Tell me who you want to kill, and I will kill them for you."

It is the best sentence Bibi Dong has ever heard.

From this moment on, Bibi Dong looked at Su Yi coldly in front of him, with tenderness in his eyes.

No longer just think of him as a talented and potential helper.

From this moment, Bibi Dong regarded Su Yi as his disciple. He and Nana were generally important in her heart.

For her, everything in this world except Nana and that man can be a tool in her hands.

And now, there was another person in her heart.

Thinking of this, Bibi Dong's face showed a rare smile from the heart.

Rubbing Su Yi's small head gently with his hand, he said softly, "If the Master wants to kill anyone, she won't need you to take action."

"What you have to do is just like Nana. Practice hard and become strong."

"Even if you are bullied by others in the future, you only need to know that behind you, there is your Master, Bibi Dong. Spirit Hall’s Supreme Pontiff backing you."

"You are not my tool or my chess piece."

"You Su Yi, are my disciple!"

Su Yi heard Bibi Dong's soft words and looked at Bibi Dong with cold eyes.

He could feel Bibi Dong's changes to him, and she looked at him with gentle eyes.

It's the kind of look in a Master's eyes that cares about their disciples, very gentle and tender, full of love and kindness.

"I can't be bullied, I will only kill the other person."

Su Yi was very uncomfortable. Bibi Dong looked at him with extremely gentle eyes, turned his head away, and said coldly.

Bibi Dong smiled slightly when she looked at Su Yi's action.

 

15