Chapter 14 Instinct! Limit Breakthrough!
747 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 29 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

"Xiao Yi, do you know the Zero Class you are participating in a year from now?"

Bibi Dong looked at Su Yi standing in front of him and said softly.

"I don't understand, I know, in Zero Class, only by killing everyone else will I be qualified!"

Listening to Su Yi's cold words, Bibi Dong nodded, looked at Su Yi, and said: "Class Zero, Which is the so-called Death Class. In this class, except you, everyone else is a variety of vicious Spirit Masters captured by our Spirit Hall on the mainland, and the most terrifying and evil are the Evil Spirit Masters."

"The so-called Evil Spirit Masters, their cultivation methods are extremely evil and cruel, and their strength is greater than ordinary Spirit Masters."

"As for why they were arrested and not killed, it was just for them to form groups and be in our Zero Class."

"The purpose is to let the outstanding generation of the younger generation of Spirit Hall better experience the rules of this world."

"The weak eat the strong and the winner is king."

"This world is far from being as beautiful as people imagine. You’ve already known and experienced this a long time ago.”

Saying this, Bibi Dong habitually reached out and touched Su Yi’s small head, and said softly: “In your body, I saw my own shadow. And you are born with Innate Full Spirit Power, Twin martial Spirits, the same as your Master."

"Adding your temperament, it's like you breaking the child’s arms before. Common studies regimes and classes are not suitable for you at all. The most suitable thing for you is this trial of death."

"When you graduate successfully when you are stronger, I will send you to the place where I have been. In that place, there are no rules, that place is more terrifying than this Death Class.”

"The purpose of letting you enter the Zero Class is to allow you to adapt in advance. When you enter that place in the future, your combat power will be higher."

"Yeah!"

After listening to Bibi Dong's statement, Su Yi didn't ask what the place was called or where it was.

Because, even if he knew now, his current strength would never meet the requirements to go there.

When he can go there, Bibi Dong, as a Master, will naturally tell him.

"Little guy, from now on, don't use any Spirit Power on your body, and start running around this playground."

"Give me 100 laps!"

Bibi Dong said, raising her right hand, making a fist, and extending her index finger to compare.

When Su Yi heard Bibi Dong's words, he didn't refuse and immediately started to lap.

For this kind of physical training, he used to be an Assassin in his previous life and often did training like this.

When running, control your breathing to be consistent with your body's movement.

Only in this way, not only can it greatly save energy, but it can also make people achieve a state of emptiness and break through the limits of their body more easily.

Bibi Dong was standing in the center of the playground, watching Su Yi who kept running laps around the playground.

Bibi Dong had already observed Su Yi's special breathing rhythm and looked at Su Yi's eyes with satisfaction.

Time passed bit by bit, starting from Su Yi, the sun was straight at noon.

Now the sun was about to set, and Su Yi had already reached ninety-nine laps during the 100 laps.

His body was soaked in sweat long ago, and Su Yi now tried his best to adjust his breathing, controlling his shaky body, and walking mechanically step by step.

Seeing this scene, Bibi Dong didn't show distress in her eyes but was full of smiles.

Because she knew that to become a strong person, she must have a firm will.

Now, these are nothing at all.

The will of this child is firmer and tougher than anyone else.

Even if it is her, I am afraid that she does not have a firm belief in this child.

He is much better than Nana.

Whether it is the mind or the will, or the gift of this child.

In the beginning, Nana, Xie Yue, and Yan, the three little guys, for the first time, just persisted for more than 50 laps and fainted to the ground.

And this child ran a whole afternoon, and the 100 laps were about to be completed.

For the last lap, Su Yi took a stick of incense before he staggered to finish.

When he finished walking, Bibi Dong appeared in front of Su Yi instantly.

She originally wanted to reach out to support Su Yi, and silently took back the hand that had just been stretched out.

She saw Su Yi, who had run 100 laps, after finishing one 100 laps standing there, his body was shaky, and he was about to fall.

When Bibi Dong appeared in front of him, Su Yi instantly stood up straight.

With wet hair resting on his forehead, those cold eyes looked at Bibi Dong in front of him, and instinctively asked: "Finished, what's next?"

Bibi Dong looked at Su Yi in front of her, soaked in sweat and clothes tightly sticking to his body.

The shaky body was abruptly controlled by this little guy when she came to her side and stood upright.

She didn't expect that he could say what was next.

She could feel this little guy who seemed to be standing in front of her, with his eyes open and asking her what the next training was.

As early as when she appeared in front of him when he stood up straight, he had lost consciousness and fell unconscious.

That sentence is the instinct of this little guy.

What has he experienced? Even if he loses his will, he will say this.

At this moment, Bibi Dong looked at the little guy standing in front of her with a trace of distress in her eyes. Reaching out, she hugged Su Yi, who had lost consciousness and fell unconscious, and flew outside the Spirit Hall Academy.

At the moment Bibi Dong hugged Su Yi, Su Yi's standing upright body instantly fell limp in Bibi Dong's arms.

The eyes that were originally open also slowly closed, like a child who was tired from playing and sleeping.

Looking at this moment so quietly, the cute little guy, Bibi Dong's hands holding Su Yi tightly.

After 100 laps of training, this child has completed all of them.

During this period, he almost fell to the ground 4 times, but when he was about to fall, he straightened his body abruptly and accelerated into a sprint.

In just one afternoon, this little guy broke his limit 4 times.

Even Nana and the others, who ran 50 laps, only broke through their limits once.

The 4 limit breakthroughs also further improved the Spirit Power of this child.

Perhaps it was from the previous accumulation, Su Yi, who had originally been at Rank 12 of his Spirit Power, has now reached Rank 13 Spirit Power.

This child, in the future, will surely aspire to the entire Douluo Continent. Even she, when the time comes, will not be the opponent of this child.

15