Chapter 15 Past Of Killing God Su Yi
711 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 29 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

"Awake?"

Su Yi just woke up unconscious, looking at the starry sky above his head, Bibi Dong's voice came into his ear.

"What's next>"

Su Yi struggled and sat up after hearing Bibi Dong's words.

Bibi Dong, who was sitting next to Su Yi, frowned slightly when she heard Su Yi's words.

Seeing Su Yi who was doing it, she stretched out her jade hand to make a fist and banged on Su Yi's head.

"Next training, next training! Do you want to train yourself to death?"

"Do you not care about your body?"

Bibi Dong's tone was very angry, but Su Yi could hear the concern in Bibi Dong's words.

However, he did not know how to answer.

After thinking for a while, he said, "What else can I do without training?" Bibi Dong listened to Su Yi's words, and for the first time, she saw the confusion in Su Yi's cold eyes.

Seeing the confusion in Su Yi's eyes, Bibi Dong frowned slightly.

"What have you experienced before?"

Su Yi fell into silence upon hearing this.

Before?

Thinking of this, Su Yi recalled that there were more than 100 children in a dark and gloomy cave.

He is one of them.

What he did every day was continuous training, training, and even more training.

In that kind of desperate training, dozens of children died in that kind of high-energy training.

Slowly, when someone does not meet the training standards, they will be eliminated again.

Elimination means death.

When the most basic physical training was over, of the hundreds of children in the cave, only 30 were left.

These remaining children, each only over a dozen years old, can easily kill 5-6 grown men.

With the end of physical training, these surviving people began to learn various assassination techniques, weapon use, and other knowledge.

Three years later, these 30 or so 14-15-year-old children have all become ruthless assassins proficient in various weapons.

When these knowledge lessons are all completed, the strength of these Assassins who could have been able to beat one to five has soared.

And their last lesson was to kill 100 prisoners.

Once they kill all those people, even if they are qualified.

Without killing those people, what they lose is their life.

After the last class, of the 30 children left, 2 died, leaving 28.

4 others were disabled and 2 were seriously injured.

These 8 had no use-value and were eliminated.

In the end, there were only 22 people left.

The remaining 22 children, 15 and 16-year-olds, passed the test that only Gold Medal Assassins could pass.

Even Su Yi thought that when everything was over, their Gold Medal Assassin instructor stood in front of them and said coldly, "Congratulations, you graduated."

"But, in your life, the last graduating class. That is, there is only one of you, who can walk out from here.”

As the instructor’s words fell, they, who had already experienced a great battle, shot directly at the people standing next to them.

These 22 people had no weapons, and they all fought with bare hands.

For them, their bodies are weapons.

Elbows, knees, fists, palms, feet, and heads are all weapons they use to attack each other.

They control all the fatal weaknesses on the human body, and every attack is directed at these fatal weakness attacks.

Once there is no resistance, his life will be lost directly.

After the fight that was similar to raising poisonous creatures in a jar, Su Yi won.

He was the best among these people.

At the last moment, there were only 5 people left.

The other 4 directly joined forces to attack him, and he directly moved his 4 fingers together, avoiding the attack of the person who attacked him first.

The 4 fingers close together directly penetrated the person's throat.

After pulling away, the terrible instinctive reaction caused Su Yi to backhand and buckle the throat of the person behind him who wanted to attack him.

Pushing, crushing, and sending his handoff, the man fell directly to the ground, like mud.

Su Yi was also punched in the arm by one of them, breaking his left arm and being knocked into the air.

The person who interrupted Su Yi originally attacked him with a punch in the back of his heart, trying to kill him.

It's a pity that Su Yi reacted too quickly, and blocked the fatal attack with his left arm.

The last person rushed to him, Su Yi, who had just fallen to the ground, used a harrier to turn over, and instead of retreating, he jumped on the person.

He opened his mouth and bit the man's throat with blood splashing across his face.

Throwing down the dying person at will, Su Yi fought with the last remaining person.

Su Yi and the man-made fists and bombarded each other's hearts, and their ribs were all broken by the other's punch.

Su Yi was so fatally wounded that a hideous smile appeared on Su Yi's face.

Because he won.

The person standing in front of him fell to the ground and died.

Because of the broken rib, it pierced the heart and died.

And he was hit by the opponent in the heart.

However, his broken ribs only slightly injured his lungs.

Because he was born different and unique.

His heart is not on the left but the right.

This saved his life and allowed him to survive successfully.

When the Gold Medal instructor watched Su Yi and the child's final attack, in his eyes full of disappointment, watching Su Yi who had survived and walked towards him, his eyes showed brilliance.

Seeing Su Yi walking towards him, the Gold Medal instructor directly took out a dagger and threw it to Su Yi: "Kill me, it's your last lesson. Press this and someone will pick you up!"

Su Yi took the dagger directly to the instructor who had taught them for three years and didn't even know his name.

The dagger pierced the instructor's heart, and the instructor knelt weakly in front of Su Yi, his eyes full of expression.

With blood spitting out, he looked at Su Yi enthusiastically and said, "The plan to raise an Assassin God has succeeded!"

After he was taken out, he became the only Assassin God in the world.

Until a long time later, Su Yi snapped out of his memory again and replied coldly: "The survival of the fittest."

In just a few words, Bibi Dong could think of how cruel this child's previous experience was.

Otherwise, a small child can't have such a cold heart and train himself unconscious, all talking about what the next training is.

Thinking of this, Bibi Dong touched Su Yi’s little head and said softly: "Now, all you need to do is take a good rest."

"With me, there is no survival of the fittest."

"You are my disciple, and I am your Master."

Su Yi looked at Bibi Dong's eyes that were full of tenderness and a trace of distress. For a moment, he was a little stunned.

14