Chapter 19 Silence
710 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 33 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

Looking at Su Yi's extremely ashamed eyes, Bibi Dong smiled happily.

Little bastard, you treated me like this before.

This is called karma.

Just as Bibi Dong was able to fight vigorously, Su Yi launched a counterattack.

Twisting hard, biting Bibi Dong's hand that spanked him.

Bibi Dong looked at Su Yi's seemingly fierceness, but in fact, he fought back with shame, raising his jade hand high.

"Little guy, you dare bite..."

"Ahn~"

Bibi Dong suddenly widened her eyes and made a strange and seductive sound in her mouth. swallowed what she wanted to say.

The shame that had just disappeared instantly reappeared, she blushed furiously.

When Su Yi had hit her chest she had merely blushed and become angry.

But this time, Bibi Dong's entire body became extremely red.

The skin that was originally white all over his body instantly became like a steamed prawn, it almost seemed like if you squeezed her she would begin to bleed.

Su Yi and Bibi Dong stared at each other, and it suddenly became quiet.

Su Yi had turned around, originally trying to bite Bibi Dong's jade hand that was spanking him.

As a result, Bibi Dong discovered his intention and directly raised her hands high.

Because of her raised hand, Bibi Dong's body leaned forward slightly.

And Su Yi's open mouth bit onto her proud biological weapons.

This bite is incredible.

(T/N: Damn, man Su Yi bit her breasts…. What an achievement!)

Even Su Yi, who didn't understand the knowledge of men and women, looked at Bibi Dong, and the two suddenly fell into a terrible state of silence.

What Su Yi thought in his heart was that the guy who taught him about women in the first place seemed to have said that this place is the most important part of women.

At the slightest, the opponent loses the ability to act, at the same time...the consequences of the heavy are serious.

If the other party is furious, they will kill you.

If you don't kill them, they will kill you.

If you don't kill the other party, the other party may not kill you either.

But the consequences will be even more serious.

The other party will stick to you, rely on you, and finally, get married and have children.

Getting married and having children means that the other person has become your weakness. The enemy will seize your weakness and eventually become your Achilles' heel.

Achilles' heel being grasped = death.

So, is he not far from death now?

Su Yi, who hadn't let go of his mouth, heard the words that the guy said to him before, quietly looking at Bibi Dong who was extremely blushing and sluggish.

The teacher is also the kind of person who is not allowed to enter, and there is also an extremely overbearing high-ranking aura in her.

Looking at the teacher's appearance, she lost the ability to move.

Su Yi looked at Bibi Dong's eyes and thought in his heart: It seems that the teacher should not be that kind of person?

Thinking of this, Su Yi let go.

"Ahn~"

As Su Yi let go, Bibi Dong made that strange sound again, like a cat meowing in pleasure.

Until Su Yi let go, Bibi Dong didn't return to her senses and looked at Su Yi blankly. Bibi Dong felt that her mind was blank, and she was in a daze.

Until the spider silk on Su Yi's body automatically unraveled, Bibi Dong, who was sitting there in a daze, didn't react.

Seeing this, Su Yi felt that things seemed a bit big.

Teacher, this is not stupid, is it?

Seeing Bibi Dong who had been silent and in a daze, Su Yi swayed in front of Bibi Dong with a calm expression.

"Teacher?"

With Su Yi's call, Bibi Dong's eyes gradually returned to her senses.

Looking at Su Yi standing in front of her, Bibi Dong stretched out her hand to pinch Su Yi's neck and lifted Su Yi in the air.

Bibi Dong's eyes were full of anger and looked at Su Yi who was caught by her: "I am going to kill you!"

Her murderous intent-filled word clenched Su Yi’s neck tightly.

Su Yi, who was suddenly tangled, didn't struggle, nor did he show any painful expression on his face.

Looking at Bibi Dong's eyes, he felt calm and indifferent, as if the person being pinched is not him.

Bibi Dong looked at Su Yi's calm and indifferent eyes, slowly waking up from the rage.

Looking at Su Yi's red face that she pinched, Bibi Dong threw Su Yi to the ground.

Seeing Su Yi’s eyes full of icy coldness, she said coldly: "Why did you not resist?"

"Tell me! Why did you not resist?!"

Bibi Dong finished speaking, watching Su Yi stand up and quietly Looking at her, Bibi Dong asked loudly without answering.

"Fate, you saved me."

Bibi Dong answered when she heard these words, and looked at Su Yi coldly and said: "I didn't save your life, I just brought you back."

"Fate, you saved me."

Looking at Bibi Dong's cold eyes, Su Yi repeated blankly.

"You..."

Looking at Su Yi's indifferent and calm eyes and the indifference on his face, Bibi Dong didn't know what to say when she was angry with Su Yi.

Until a long time later, Bibi Dong looked at Su Yi and said coldly: "Don't you know where you can't touch a woman?"

"I don't know."

Hearing Su Yi's words, Bibi Dong snorted coldly: "You don't you know the difference between men and women?"

"I don't know."

"Then what do you know!!!"

Looking at Su Yi's calm and indifferent face, Bibi Dong felt out of breath.

This little bastard dared to do that kind of desperate thing to her.

Although it was an accident, no matter what.

After doing that kind of thing, how can he still be so peaceful?

Even if that guy was like that, it was done while she was unconscious.

That kind of strange feeling made Bibi Dong's heart-like state of mind muddled up.

Her heart couldn't calm down at all, but the culprit was innocent, and she didn't understand anything, so Bibi Dong was so angry that she stopped fighting.

When this accident happened, and the first time she reacted, she wanted to kill this guy, but when she looked at his plain eyes, she knew that the character of this little bastard in front of her was like that. Moreover, he doesn't understand anything between men and women at all.

The thought of this made Bibi Dong very irritable.

"Living and dead."

Looking at Bibi Dong with an angry face, Su Yi answered very honestly.

"It's best not to have a third person know about this."

Bibi Dong almost fainted when she heard Su Yi's words.

After speaking coldly, she disappeared.

And Su Yi, looking at Bibi Dong who disappeared, sat cross-legged on the ground and began to practice.

Originally, the disappeared Bibi Dong was hiding in the dark, she wanted to see what expression this little guy would have.

Taking a peek at it, seeing that if he was pretending or if he genuinely did not know anything.

It's okay not to look at it. Bibi Dong's perfect white teeth squeaked.

This bastard started to cultivate without any distractions like a maniac.

She can't stay any longer now, she will go crazy if she stays any longer.

As Bibi Dong disappeared completely, Su Yi, who was cultivating, faintly felt that his strength was about to improve.......

14