Chapter 22 Woke Up, Hunting
649 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 36 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

Line Break

After Ghost Douluo took Su Yi to leave Spirit Hall Academy, he took Su Yi flying for a long time before the 2 came to a halt on a hill.

When he came to the top of the hill, Ghost Douluo put Su Yi down, pointed to the tent hidtent in the hill, and said, "Little guy, your training mission this time is to kill those Bandits in the mountain.

"These Bandits do everything, and the strongest among them is just a Rank 18 Spirit Master. The remaining 50-odd people are generally ordinary Bandits without Spirit Rings."

"All you have to do is kill these people. 3 makes you qualified, 5 makes you excellent, 10 means you get a perfect score. If you fall into any danger, don’t be afraid, I will save you."

"Understood?"

Ghost Douluo crouched down, looking at Su Yi's eyes that became extremely indifferent again, he asked.

"Hm!" Su Yi hummed and rushed straight down from the top of the mountain.

As he climbed down the mountain, Su Yi kept looking for tall trees to hide his figure.

As for Ghost Douluo, who had been following Su Yi, the more he watched Su Yi, the more shocked he became.

He saw that Su Yi rushed down very fast, his body seemed like a ball of cotton wool, light and fluttering from place to place.

Even the grass that this guy stepped on returned to its original state in an instant.

The child entered the small forest seamlessly without disturbing the surrounding environment.

He rapidly climbed the trees, drilled past the tentse branches and moved onward.

Afterwards, through the cover of tentse foliage, he jumped onto another nearby tree and hid.

The most terrifying thing is that he was swift in this action, he did not make the slightest sound!

Moreover, if he hadn't been focusing on this little guy, he wouldn't have been able to keep track of him all the time.

He could not find any traces of him at all!

Ghost Douluo felt very curious about Su Yi quickly interspersing among the tentse branches without making a sound.

How did this little guy do it?

As Ghost Douluo put all his attention on Su Yi's body, he saw Su Yi running through the tentse branches. As he walked forward, he turned his body sideways, his arms stretched out 1 after the other.

The front hand would gently swings the branches in front of him from side to side, using the gaps exposed by the slightly swinging branches so he can move forward.

As Su YI passed through the gap, the hadn behind would place the branch that had been moved back into its previous place.

Ghost Douluo looked at Su Yi's rapidly advancing through the tentse branches.

He was like a fish in water.

The more he looked at him, the more shocked he was. Is this something a human can do?

No wonder there was no trace of the little guy passing by. It turned out that when he passed by, he had erased and restored the traces he passed by.

This kid is an born assassin!

He didn’t know where this kid learned all these things.

At this moment, Ghost Douluo looked at Su Yi, who was only a few years old, with shock in his eyes.

After a period of time, Ghost Douluo followed Su Yi from the top of the mountain to the Bandit tent.

Looking at the place where the Bandits were, the Bandits patrolled back and forth in front of their tent and did not notice the arrival of Su Yi at all.

However, now there is another problem.

In front is the Bandits tent is some relatively short grass and blue silver grass scattered around, there were no trees or other things that Su Yi could hide behind at all.

If Su Yi rushes out now, he will be found.

What will he do then?

At this moment, Ghost Douluo was very curious about Su Yi's next actions.

And Su Yi looked at the Bandit tent in front of him, and while hiding on the branches, he quickly observed the scattered tents and the Bandits patrolling back and forth in front of the tent.

After observing for more than ten minutes, Su Yi has figured out some rules these Bandits follow.

There were only 2 people on patrol.

Moreover, the 2 patrols, or so-called patrols, in Su Yi's eyes, were mere wandering men, they didn't have much vigilance at all.

Those 2 guys would also make some lewd smiles from time to time. When talking about waiting for their shift to end, so they could go among their slaves and have fun with the women they brought back from the village they invaded yesterday.

As for the largest tent at the innermost place, there were some shouts and screams from it from time to time.

Su Yi, who was hiding in the tree, knew these words very well.

He saw it as a miracle that this group were alive till now.

No wonder they are so weak, they have been addicted to lying in bed with the female sex all day long, and now, they will die while lying on a woman.

Seeing these vulnerable Bandits here, Su Yi sighed inwardly.

However, now, it is time to make a move.

Looking at the 2 patrols, 1 of them said he had to answer nature’s call before he walked behind a large tree and began to urinate.

There was a faint "puchi" sound, it was the light sound of a dagger piercing a throat.

The Bandit who was urinating suddently felt his vision go dark.

Su Yi stood behind the man on the branches behind him. He covered the Bandit's mouth with his left hand and pierced his throat with the black dagger he had tied to his right thigh.

There are 2 advantages to this approach. Firstly, if the throat is cut with a dagger, the throat will bleed, and a lot of blood will flow out. The blood and gore may attract the attention of these Bandits, as will the dying resistance and thrashes as well as screams of the Bandit.

When he pierced the Bandit’s dagger with his throat, he had damaged the Bandit's windpipe, making it impossible for him to scream, he could only make ‘gulu’ sounds as blood filling his windpipe, his lungs and eventually dripped onto the ground.

After the Bandit died, he pulled the dagger out before wiping it clean on the Bandits corpse.

He did not want to carry the scent of blood, it will after all attract the attention of animals and therefore alert the other Bandits.

As the throat was pierced by a dagger, the Bandit's eyes were filled with horror, his pupils gradually dilated and he fell.

He fell backwards to Su Yi as his body lost all motor functions, meaning he could not stand up.

Su Yi pushed the Bandit off him and gently placed him onto the ground.

"Are you still not finished yet? Did that little girl drain you yesterday?"

"Hahaha..."

The other Bandit on patrol finished answering his nature’s call and walked towards Su Yi. While talking, he loudly laughed.

Just when the Bandit was about to walk to the tree where his partner had gone behind, Su Yi, who was hiding behind the tree, rushed out of nowhere to him like cheetah. His dagger pierced the man's throat while his left hand covered the man's mouth, he slowly lowered him onto the ground, ensuring he does not make any noise in the process.

12