Chapter 28 Can Talking Improve Your Strength?
630 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 42 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

Su Yi stood in front of Hu Liena for a long time.

His long dusty memory was unblocked in his heart because of the look in Hu Liena's eyes.

Hu Liena also saw Su Yi standing in front of her in a daze. Hu Liena saw the confusion and sadness flashing in Su Yi's eyes.

"Are you... okay?"

Hu Liena looked at Su Yi and asked gently.

"Yeah."

Hearing what Hu Liena said, Su Yi recovered.

The memory that had been in the dust for a long time was buried in his heart again.

Only this time, it was not sealed.

"Senior Ghost, let's go hunt for our Spirit Rings!"

Hu Liena looked at Su Yi, who had recovered from the coldness again, knowing that this guy definitely thought of something sad just now, and didn't bother him again.

Looking at Ghost Douluo and Chrysanthemum Douluo watching the play, she shouted.

"Ah...Okay." When Ghost Douluo heard Hu Liena's words at first, he didn't react for a while and then said yes.

It seems that they are really old.

Young people are unfathomable in their eyes.

She was crying a moment ago but now she was raring to go.

As Ghost Douluo finished answering, he took Hu Liena and Chrysanthemum Douluo with a cold-faced Xiao Su Yi and left Spirit Hall Academy.

After two days of journey, Ghost Douluo and Chrysanthemum Douluo led Hu Liena and Xiao Su Yi to drive to an unnamed Spirit Beast Forest.

"Little guy, did you think of something sad? Why haven't you spoken for these two days?"

After Su Yi and Hu Liena got out of the carriage, Hu Liena followed Su Yi all the time, with concern in their words.

And Su Yi didn't want to care about her at all.

For Su Yi, Hu Liena was too dangerous.

As for Ghost Douluo and Chrysanthemum Douluo, who were walking in front of the two of them, while feeling whether there was a Spirit Beast suitable for these two little guys, they focused their attention on these two people.

Nana has always been smart, but when she meets this little guy, she doesn't seem to be very smart.

Especially the sentence that Hu Liena just said, why didn't he speak for these two days, and almost made the two Douluo laugh at Su Yi.

This little guy, hasn't his temper always been like this?

"Hey, I've been talking to you for the past two days. You can reply with one sentence at least. At least when I talked to you before, you would reply with something like ``um, why are you not saying a word now?"

Hu Liena, seeing Xiao Su Yi, who had been silent, finally broke out.

"Are you going to talk or not? Believe it or not, I'll kiss you again!"

Hu Liena said, her eyes rolled in her eye sockets, and she was always thinking about the countermeasures to deal with this little ice cube.

The scene of kissing Su Yi that day and making Su Yi almost run away flashed through her mind, she squinted at Su Yi.

When Su Yi heard Hu Liena's words, he suddenly raised his head, watching Hu Liena's narrowed eyes full of danger.

This fox approached him step by step, she was sticking out her pink and cute little tongue, and gently licking her attractive red lips.

"Stop!"

Su Yi saw Hu Liena, who was already less than half a meter away from him and instantly took a step back. In those eyes that were originally full of indifference, stared at Hu Liena with vigilance at this time.

Hu Liena looked at Su Yi who was looking at her warily, and laughed when she heard his cold "stop".

Sure enough, this guy will break his cold appearance when encountering such a thing.

"Tell me, why haven't you talked to me these past two days?"

Hu Liena stopped half a meter in front of Su Yi, and put her arms around her chest.

"Can talking to you improve my strength?"

"..."

After hearing Hu Liena's question, Su Yi replied coldly.

As soon as Su Yi said this, Hu Liena stood confused.

Even the two Douluo, Ghost and Chrysanthemum who were walking in front, stopped in the air as if time was stopped.

The scene now is extremely quiet.

At this time, Chrysanthemum Douluo and Ghost Douluo, who had always been taciturn, thought of Su Yi's words at the same time.

This kid really is a man.

Sure enough, strength is everything to this kid.

And Hu Liena was baffled after hearing Su Yi's words.

She knew many kids but this kid was different from ordinary people. This kid was cold and was not normal.

If a girl talks to you, you ignore her.

What do you mean by this?

Ignoring her is not only bad, but it is also extremely insulting.

So talking to this woman delays your cultivation?

Thinking of this, Hu Liena she looked at Su Yi with eyes full of evil intentions.

Smelly, rogue, hooligan, pervert! Can talking to me improve your strength?

Today, this girl will let you know who the Saint Maiden of Spirit Hall is! Heh…

She was so angry that she was afraid of herself.

Thinking of this, Hu Liena narrowed her eyes, step by step, slowly leaning towards Su Yi.

"Hush!"

Just when Hu Liena walked in front of Su Yi, Chrysanthemum Douluo stretched out her index finger in front of her mouth and hit a "hush".

Hu Liena heard Chrysanthemum Douluo tell her to be quiet, and instantly put away the thoughts of dealing with Su Yi in her heart.

And Su Yi, hearing Chrysanthemum Douluo's warning, his eyes condensed, and he slowly pulled out the dagger hidden in his calf.

The reason why his Martial Spirit was not released yet because Spirit Beasts can sense Spirit Power and this Spirit Beast was very sensitive.

When a Martial Spirit is released, there will be fluctuations in Spirit Power. If there are Spirit Beasts around, the weak ones will be scared away, and the powerful Spirit Beasts will be attracted.

"There is a 100,000-year Spirit Beast here. We’re really unlucky."

Chrysanthemum Douluo said, holding Hu Liena in one hand and Su Yi in the other, hiding with Ghost Douluo in a dense area among the big trees.

Just after they hid, a behemoth over 30 metres tall passed by 100 metres from them.

Everyone looked at the black gorilla with shock in their eyes.

If other modern people crossed over and saw this beast, they would definitely say. Damn it! King Kong is real!

It's a pity that Su Yi is an assassin and never watched any movies.

Otherwise, he would definitely recognize the giant Spirit Beast that had just passed by as King Kong.

"Senior Chrysanthemum, what kind of Spirit Beast is that?"

Hu Liena looked at the huge footprints left by the giant beast on the ground and the surrounding trees, and her eyes were deeply shocked.

"There is no record of this kind of Spirit Beast in Spirit Hall. It seems that this Spirit Beast maybe even more terrifying than the Titan Great Ape of Star Luo Great Forest."

Having said this, Yue Guan looked at the departed fierce beast with deep thought in his eyes.

What kind of Spirit Beast is this, it can exude such terrifying power?

Why is there such a horrifying existence in this little nameless Spirit Beast Forest?

One question after another appeared in Chrysanthemum Douluo's mind, constantly thinking about it.

10