Chapter 29 Second Spirit Ability | Fifteen Ton Break!
651 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 43 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

After the huge black gorilla left, Su Yi looked in the direction of the leaving Spirit Beast, he whispered softly: "Ape?"

"Hey guys, we must quickly find the Spirit Beast you need, and then leave this place quickly!"

Yue Guan returned. After that, he looked at Su Yi and Hu Liena and said: "Nana, you and Elder Ghost will go to find the Spirit Beast you need. I will take Su Yi, this little guy, to find the Spirit Beast he needs. We will separate but remain close as it is too dangerous here."

"Well, yes, Elder Chrysanthemum!"

Hu Liena listened to Yue Guan's command and agreed.

Even if the four of them were close to each other, none of them heard clearly, or to be precise, none of them heard Su Yi's murmur.

After all, that murmur and doubt, the sound trails were almost incomprehensible to him. Not to mention Ghost Douluo and Yue Guan along with Hu Liena had put all their attention on the Spirit Beast.

As Yue Guan finished speaking, Ghost Douluo took Hu Liena and disappeared in front of Su Yi and Yue Guan, and entered the depths of this little Spirit Beast forest to find the Spirit Beast that Hu Liena needed.

As Ghost Douluo and Hu Liena left, Yue Guan also took Su Yi into it with a solemn expression.

"Little guy, what kind of Spirit Beast do you need?"

Yue Guan asked Su Yi as she walked forward.

"A Power-type!"

Su Yi said indifferently when Yue Guan asked.

It seemed that Yue Guan was not looking for a suitable Spirit Ring for him, but someone else.

Yue Guan has long been accustomed to Su Yi’s indifferent personality. After hearing Su Yi’s words about the type of Spirit Beast he needs, he released his Spirit Power spread it around and sensed whether there is a Spirit Beast Su Yi wanted nearby.

After the two had advanced for several kilometres, Yue Guan, who had led Su Yi to the Spirit Beast, lit up slightly and stopped with Su Yi.

"Found it!"

Yue Guan said, waving at the Blue Silver Grass in the distance.

A pale yellow ant measuring 20 centimetres in size appeared in Yue Guan's hand, surrounded by his Spirit Power.

Su Yi looked at the ant in Yue Guan's hand, its size, but it was very different from the size of the Spirit Beast in the first Spirit Ring he had absorbed.

Even so, Su Yi has no doubts.

He knew that the man in front of him could not just grab a weak Spirit Beast for him and let him absorb it.

"Little guy, don't look at the small size of this Spirit Beast, it's not ordinary."

"This is a scary Spirit Beast, but also the least scary Spirit Beast." There is no need to ask Su Yi, Yue Guan has begun to introduce the pale Yellow ant in front of him.

"This is Fifteen Ton Soldier Ant, few of these Spirit Beasts reach a 1000-year cultivation base."

"Because Fifteen Ton Ants are social Spirit Beasts. all Fifteen Ton Ants listen to the Queen's orders. The Queen has no offensive power and is only responsible for giving orders and passing on the bloodline."

"When the Soldier Ants reach a 1000 year cultivation base the Queen’s control over them slips, she will give orders and let other Soldier Ants besiege it and kill it."

"Fifteen Ton Ants don’t have a cultivation base of up to 1000 years. This is why they are terrible, and why they are at the lowest end of the existence of Spirit Beasts."

"If the Queen does not restrict this group of Soldier Ants to improve their cultivation base, you can imagine. A Fifteen Ton Ant population has hundreds of millions of members, not to mention all of them reaching 10,000 years of cultivation, merely 10% of them reaching 10,000 years will be enough to overrun the Spirit Beast Forest and the Human Douluo Continent."

Yue Guan couldn't help sighing as he looked at the struggling Fifteen Ton Ant Soldier in his hand.

"Can I absorb the Spirit Ring now?"

Su Yi asked coldly when Yue Guan finished explaining, looking at the Fifteen Ton Ant in his hand and sighing.

"..."

Yue Guan listened to Su Yi's cold tone, first was speechless, and then helpless: "Here!"

Yue Guan said, holding a crippled 1200-year-old Fifteen Ton Ant and threw it at Su Yi's feet.

Looking at the Fifteen Ton Ant who was thrown by Yue Guan, Su Yi was expected to cut off its head using a dagger.

After this, a Purple Spirit Ring floated on the corpse of Fifteen Ton Ant.

Seeing the appearance of the Spirit Ring, Su Yi sat down and began to absorb it.

Yue Guan, who was standing by, looked at Xiao Su Yi who was sitting there absorbing the Spirit Ring, looked at the Yellow Spirit Ring floating out of him and the Purple Spirit Ring that he was absorbing, he couldn't help sighing in his heart.

The little guy in front of him was a monster. The limit of a person’s Second Spirit Ring is 1000 years while he is absorbing a 1200-year Spirit Ring, not to mention his future achievements.

Not to mention, this little guy is inherently cold-hearted.

The future of this kid is unimaginable.

Just as Yue Guan watched Su Yi fall into deep thought, Su Yi, who was sitting on the ground with all his strength to absorb the Spirit Ring, Su Yi had successfully absorbed this 1,200-year-old Spirit Ring.

After absorbing this Spirit Ring, Su Yi broke through Rank 22, and he was a step away from Rank 23.

Moreover, Su Yi could clearly feel that the absorption of this 1000-year Spirit Ring was far from over as his body had lots of excess Spirit Power.

Otherwise, with this 1000-year Spirit Ring, his Rank can reach at least Rank 23 or even 24.

It seemed that the last time he absorbed that 700-year-old Spirit Ring gave him that feeling, he didn't feel wrong.

It turned out that the extra Spirit Power in the Spirit Ring was actually absorbed by his body.

No wonder, he can break through the usual Spirit Ring Configuration.

His own physical fitness was not entirely due to the result of his exercise. The reason was that when he absorbed the Spirit Ring, the Spirit Power in that Spirit Ring was absorbed by his body, which created him now.

After absorbing this gigantic ant’s Spirit Ring, Su Yi could feel that the strength of his body had risen a lot.

It's just that it hasn't reached the strength that he could absorb a 10,000-year-old Spirit Ring.

This 1200-year-old Fifteen Ton Ant Soldier provided him with an auxiliary Spirit Ability, Fifteen Ton Break.

Second Spirit Ability· Fifteen Ton Break: After using it, it will increase the attack power of his next blow by 100%, with a cooldown of 10 minutes.

This ability seemed useless, but in Su Yi's eyes, it was a more practical ability.

For example, if his attack power is 1000, after applying this ability, his next attack will be 2000. Don't look at it as having only one blow, and it doesn't seem to increase the power much.

However, a person's strength can be continuously trained and increased.

What if his power reaches 10,000? Then the next attack will not be 20,000.

This Spirit Ability can be improved with the improvement of his own strength.

The Spirit Ability of the 1000-year Spirit Ring is actually very useful.

12