Chapter 36 I Can Only Kill! I Am Not Interested In Being Supreme Pontiff!
597 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 50 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

Line Break

Ghost Douluo looked at Su Yi in front of him, perhaps he didn't know what Spirit Hall’s Saint Child position meant for him.

Thinking of this, Ghost Douluo looked at Su Yi and said, "Little guy, do you know what the Saint Child of Spirit Hall represents?"

"I don't know."

"The Saint Child of Spirit Hall is comparable to the Elders, at times even above the Elders. If you want to become the Supreme Pontiff of Spirit Hall, you must become the Saint Child of Spirit Hall. Although the position of Saint Child does not necessarily guarantee you becoming the Supreme Pontiff, it is a symbol that represents your qualification to become the Supreme Pontiff."

"The most important thing is that before you, there has never been a Saint Child in Spirit Hall."

"You are the most unique child in Spirit Hall and it is most likely that you will likely become the Supreme Pontiff. At that time, you will be the most powerful person in the Douluo Continent and above all."

After saying this, Ghost Douluo looked at Su Yi with scorching eyes. He also wanted to see if the little guy standing in front of him could show a different expression when he heard this.

As a result, Ghost Douluo, who was full of expectation, was disappointed.

After listening to Ghost Douluo's words, Su Yi was expressionless and indifferent. His eyes were still so calm and indifferent. He said coldly: "Oh!"

"Oh?"

"Oh, that’s it? Do you know how important the position of Saint Child is?"

Su Yi looked at the excited Ghost Douluo and said lightly: "It has nothing to do with me."

"..."

Looking at Su Yi in front of him, Ghost Douluo became completely speechless. He wanted to quickly take the little guy in front of him back to the Supreme Pontiff Palace and give him to Her Majesty so that she can knock some sense into him.

He felt that he will go crazy if he continues to stay with Su Yi.

He does not know if Su Yi has some screw loose, but this brat cherishes his words more than a beggar cherishes gold.

Especially looking at Su Yi's unchanging poker face, he always wanted to see this little guy in shock.

He felt that his pride will rise to the heavens if that happens.

However, every time, this child would drive him crazy.

Why do you look like this?

Ghost Douluo thought of this and began to reflect.

This reflection instantly made Ghost Douluo think of Chrysanthemum Douluo evening.

Yes, that guy. That Old Chrysanthemum was in front of this little guy like this, every time he wanted to see other expressions on this little guy's face.

It's a pity that he failed every time.

And now, isn't the same happening to him?

Thinking of this, Ghost Douluo decided to go back and stay away from that guy as much as he can.

The more he thought about it, the more Ghost Douluo felt that his thinking was right.

After returning to his senses, he looked at Su Yi who was standing in front of him with a cold expression on his face, Ghost Douluo took Su Yi out of here and flew to the Supreme Pontiff Palace in Spirit City.

........

By the time Ghost Douluo returned with Su Yi back to the Supreme Pontiff Palace, the first ray of sunlight had emerged.

Looking at the Supreme Pontiff Palace in front of him, Su Yi walked in behind Ghost Douluo.

"Your Majesty!"

Ghost Douluo looked at Bibi Dong, who was sitting on the Supreme Pontiff Throne with her eyes closed, he bowed slightly.

Bibi Dong heard Ghost Douluo's voice, she slightly opened her eyes.

Looking at the Ghost Douluo below and Su Yi standing next to the Ghost Douluo, her voice was filled with laziness, yet nobility and softness, she asked, "Done?"

Ghost Douluo, hearing Bibi Dong's words, he respectfully replied: "Yes, Your Majesty!"

"Are you surprised that this little guy can complete the trial in one day?"

Bibi Dong heard this from Ghost Douluo. Then, she got up from the Supreme Pontiff Throne, step by step, slowly walked to Su Yi, reached out his hand to touch Su Yi’s small head, and said softly as usual: "He is my disciple, as his Master, you think I do not understand this little guy?"

"..." When the Ghost Douluo standing aside heard Bibi Dong's words, he was speechless.

The Supreme Pontiff is speaking now, how can he reply so audaciously? He remained silent.

Could it be that after the Supreme Pontiff became the Master of this little guy?

Thinking of this, Ghost Douluo instantly suppressed these thoughts to the bottom of his heart.

"Little guy, congratulations on your completion of the trial. You have graduated ahead of schedule."

"From now on, you are Spirit Hall’s first Saint Child."

Su Yi looked at Bibi Dong and looked at her gentle face and nodded slightly, "Hn."

"Cultivate hard, when you become Titled Douluo, the position of Supreme Pontiff of Spirit Hall will be handed over to you."

Su Yi who heard Bibi Dong's words, without a trace of fluctuation in his eyes, said flatly: "I can only kill, not be the Supreme Pontiff, and I am not interested in it."

When Bibi Dong heard Su Yi's words, she looked at Su Yi's calm eyes and smiled slightly. "Okay, it's up to you. Only if you are strong will no one in this world be able to threaten you."

"Yeah."

Listening to Bibi Dong's meaningful words, Su Yi nodded.

As for the Ghost Douluo standing on the side, listening to the conversation between Bibi Dong and Su Yi, he was confused.

When he heard Bibi Dong's sentence, when you become a Titled Douluo, the Supreme Pontiff position being handed to him...

“Your Majesty! Aren’t you concluding this matter too quickly?”

This also proved the weight Su Yi has in Bibi Dong's heart and the talent of the little guy Su Yi.

Based on Bibi Dong's words, it can be determined that Su Yi's future position in this Spirit Hall is extremely high.

Moreover, the fighting skills of this little guy are not right. They are killing arts. It is the existence of the pinnacle of this world. No one can match it.

When he heard Su Yi's sentence, “I can only kill people, not be the Supreme Pontiff, I am not interested in it”, this sentence almost caused an internal injury.

This stinky boy doesn't know what the Supreme Pontiff of Spirit Hall represents in Spirit Hall or even the mainland.

Also, just look at the nature of this kid's character. Even if he knew how powerful, amazing, and honourable the position of the Supreme Pontiff of Spirit Hall was, this kid would still not be willing to be the Supreme Pontiff.

After all, in terms of this kid's character. When he becomes a Titled Douluo, he will the strongest among the Titled Douluo in this Douluo Continent, except for those who have broken through to Limit Douluo, and there was no one of that kind.

However, let him be the Supreme Pontiff, this kid is not suitable for Nana.

In the eyes of Ghost Douluo, if Su Yi has shortcomings, it would be his cold temperament and his golden mouth.

If he abandons these, he is the perfect candidate to become the Supreme Pontiff.

9