Chapter 44 Style
602 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 60 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

"Your Majesty, news has come from the Imperial City."

    In the Supreme Pontiff Palace, Yue Guan suddenly appeared, looking at Bibi Dong who was sitting on the Supreme Pontiff throne reacted, a touch of joy appeared on his face.

    "What's the news?"

    Bibi Dong, who was sitting in the Supreme Pontiff throne, heard Yue Guan's words, and a faint of joy flashed in those plain eyes.

    When she saw Yue Guan appear and heard Yue Guan's words, she already had a faint guess in her heart.

    Yue Guan heard Bibi Dong's words and smiled and said: "Your Majesty the Supreme Pontiff, Charles sent back news about the little guy Su Yi."

    "Say!"

    Bibi Dong said with a hint of excitement.

    Yue Guan heard Bibi Dong’s words and smiled: “Your Majesty, Charles came with news that the little guy Su Yi will perform at Moon Pavilion’s graduation ceremony in half a month.”

    "In other words, the little guy has now completed the mission you gave him. At the end of the ceremony, he can return!"

    "Nana, that little lass, misses Xiao Yi a lot. To suppress her emotions, she has dived into a desperate training regime, all to help dull her desires to see him.”

    "And because of that, in just two years, Nana has broken through to Spirit Ancestor, Old Ghost has currently taken her to hunt for her Fourth Spirit Ring. At this rate, I'm afraid, in a few years, this lass will become a Spirit King."

    At this point, Yue Guan's eyes showed a hint of excitement.

    "Performing at the graduation ceremony?"

    Bibi Dong said here, staring at the front in a daze, it was unknown what she was thinking.

    "Yue Guan!"

    "We are here."

    "Go and prepare a carriage, we will personally pick him up."

    Bibi Dong looked at the Yue Guan below the station and said.

    "Yes, Your Majesty the Supreme Pontiff."

    ...

    Time passed, and thirteen days passed in an instant.

    "Xiao Yi, the day after tomorrow is the graduation ceremony, how are you preparing?"

    At night, Tang Yuehua came to Su Yi's room, watching Su Yi sitting in the room and playing the guqin, listening to the melodious and soft melody with closed eyes.

    After the music ended, Tang Yuehua opened her eyes and watched Su Yi slowly asking.

    "Don't worry, Master, there won't be any problems."

    Hearing Su Yi's answer, Tang Yuehua smiled slightly: "Okay, then I can rest assured and take a good rest."

    Tang Yuehua finished speaking, turned and left Su Yi.

    .......

    "Subordinates greets the Supreme Pontiff!"

    In Charles' Mansion, Charles looked at Bibi Dong and Yue Guan and bowed to Bibi Dong respectfully.

    "Get up!"

    Bibi Dong looked at Charles who was kneeling in front of her, with a soft and noble voice and waved her hand.

    "How long is it until the graduation ceremony of Moon Pavilion?"

    When Charles heard Bibi Dong's words, he respectfully replied: "Your Majesty, there is only one day left before the graduation ceremony of the Saint Child. Tomorrow evening is the graduation ceremony of the Saint Child."

    "Do you have an invitation to enter the graduation ceremony of Moon Pavilion?"

    "Yes, I have 3 invitations!"

    "Very well, tomorrow night, we will go to Moon Pavilion together!"

    Bibi Dong nodded with satisfaction when he heard what Charles said, and then looked at Yue Guan and said: "Yue Guan, disguise yourself, don't let them recognize us."

    "Yes, Your Majesty the Supreme Pontiff!"

    Yue Guan heard Bibi Dong's words and disappeared directly in front of Bibi Dong to prepare his clothes.

    ........

    One day later, night.

    "Xiao Yi, how are your preparations?"

    Tang Yuehua originally came to ask how Su Yi was preparing, but looking at Su Yi wearing a black tuxedo, there was a hint of surprise in her eyes.

    "Xiao Yi, where did you make this dress? The style is something I have never seen before. No one can design such clothes even in the Heaven Dou Empire."

    Su Yi watched Tang Yuehua's eyes burst out. Surprised, he smiled slightly and said: "I made these clothes myself with my custom blueprints."

    "Unexpectedly, you have such talents. What is this costume called?"

    Su Yi heard Tang Yuehua's words and smiled slightly: "Tuxedo."

    "Tuxedo?"

    Hearing Su Yi's words, Tang Yuehua's eyes first showed a trace of doubt, and then looked at Su Yi's two diverging black tails like a swallow's tail. The same costume, his eyes lit up: "Good name, really good.

    "You brat, you are already Charming enough. Now with this outfit, who knows how many of those little girls’ hearts outside will be stolen by you." Tang Yuehua said, stretching out her index finger and tapping on Su Yi's forehead.

    "Master, I will not steal their hearts."

    Looking at the smile on Su Yi's face, Tang Yuehua's eyes were filled with relief and satisfaction.

    "Well, let's go to the graduation ceremony!"

    Tang Yuehua said, taking Su Yi to the graduation ceremony venue.

    .......

    "Wow!"

    "Today, Su Yi is so handsome!"

    "In this life, besides Su Yi, I cannot marry anyone else."

    "Are you okay?"

    In the performance venue of the graduation ceremony, Su Yi, wearing a black tuxedo, walked into the venue with Tang Yuehua in a light blue noble glazed dress.

    Both men and women were amazed by this.

    Especially those young girls, looking at Su Yi's eyes, full of peachy love, they can't wait to "eat" the man who walked in and take him as their own.

    People like them have all heard that the performance at this graduation ceremony was a direct disciple of the Moon Pavilion Head.

Tang Yuehua also said that Su Yi was the most outstanding disciple she ever had.

    Even in the future, no one will be able to surpass him.

    Sitting in the corner, Bibi Dong and Yue Guan, wearing black masks, looked at Su Yi who was behind Tang Yuehua, their eyes were filled with incredulity.

    If Bibi Dong hadn't noticed the deep coldness and indifference under Su Yi's eyes soft and calm eyes, it would have been impossible to regard the young man who appeared to be crafted by the Gods as her Xiao Yi from Spirit Hall!

    Even if this little ice block has transformed, but when she saw it with her own eyes, she could hardly believe her eyes.

    "You...Your Majesty, this...Is this still that little guy?"

    It was a long time before Yue Guan recovered, looking at Bibi Dong beside him, he stammered while asking.

    "It's him!"

    Listening to Yue Guan's answer, the corners of Bibi Dong's lips rose slightly, she smiled.

    At this moment, Bibi Dong is in a good mood.

    Because the moment the little guy came in, the little guy noticed her.

11