Chapter 49 You Are Not Dirty! This World Is!
1k 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Currently on Chapter 65 on P.a.t.r.e.o.n
Support me on: w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/archdevilthearch

By the time Su Yi had absorbed the Spirit Ring, it had unknowingly become nightfall.

In the Star Dou Forest, the starry sky at night has a different beauty.

"Little guy, do you want Master to tell you a story?"

Bibi Dong and Su Yi sat side by side, looking at the beautiful starry sky that can only be seen in this Star Dou Forest.

"Yes, tell me, I will listen!" Looking up at the starry sky above his head, Su Yi said gently when he heard Bibi Dong's soft voice.

Looking at Su Yi sitting next to him, a smile suddenly appeared on Bibi Dong's face.

The little guy sitting next to her is obviously so cold. However, he gives her a safe and secure feeling.

While sitting here with this little guy looking at the stars above their heads, Bibi Dong's heart was at peace for once.

Without knowing why, she suddenly wanted to tell this little guy the secrets she had hidden in her heart for so many years.

As for Yue Guan guarding Bibi Dong and Su Yi by the side, the moment he heard Bibi Dong say she wanted to tell a story, he had already moved far away from them.

Because, as a guard of the Supreme Pontiff, he knows what he can hear and what he cannot hear.

After Yue Guan left, Bibi Dong looked up at the starry sky above her head and smiled slightly.

"Little guy, look at the starry sky above us, how beautiful and pure it is..."

Saying this, Bibi Dong looked at Su Yi and said softly: "Once, there was a girl who was like this starry sky. She had a pure, innocent and kind heart…"

"This girl appeared in Spirit Hall and was its most talented member in history. Not long passed before she became Spirit Hall’s Saintess and the Supreme Pontiff’s disciple.."

"She was naive and simple, very kind and helped a lot of people."

"So, not only did her position as Saintess become stronger, but she also became welcome among commoners, so much that her prestige as Saint surpassed Spirit Hall’s."

"Later, a young man arrived in Spirit Hall. Because of his Martial Spirit’s mutation, this young
man had no hope of breaking through Spirit Elder in his life."

"However, the young man was not discouraged. He kept searching for books and scoured Spirit Hall’s library but unfortunately, he could not find a way to break through."

"From those books, he determined that he had a Mutant Martial Spirit, a useless Martial Spirit and that he will never be able to break through Rank 30 in his lifetime."

"But, even so, the young man was still not discouraged. Through the theories he researched, he became known as the ‘Grandmaster, an invincible theoretical master."

"Although many people laughed at him and looked down on him for this, however, his theory is indeed the best. Many people could not find the merits of the young man, but the young girl saw it."

"Since then, the most talented Saint in Spirit Hall fell in love with this ‘trash’ Grandmaster."

"Once the girl’s Master found out, he became furious and did not let them near each other, afraid that the young girl would go and do something reckless with him, even fearing that they would ‘cook the rice’. The girl’s Master imprisoned her, he became a beast and took her by force."

"To prevent the girl from seeking death, her most beloved Master threatened the girl from taking her life by threatening her with the life of the person she loved."

"Later, the girl found out that she was pregnant."

"To stabilise the girl, her Master drove the young man away from Spirit Hall. He wanted to prove that he will hold himself to his promise, and that in exchange, she must birth him an heir."

When she said this, Bibi Dong's face was already covered with tears, she was crying.

She didn't seem to react and continued to tell the story: "When the girl gave birth to his child, her Master released her from captivity."

"The girl wanted to see the boy she loved again, but unfortunately; the boy was driven away. At that time, her Master had told him that the girl did not love him at all, and that he shouldn't even dream of meeting her and getting together with her. The only reason the girl had approached him in the first place was to steal his Martial Spirit theory he had developed."

“When the girl was finally let out, she found the boy again, but heard that the boy had married another woman."

"Later, because the woman was the illegitimate daughter of his second uncle, the boy disappeared and chose to hide to avoid that woman."

"Later, my Master went out to capture a 100,000-year transformed Spirit Beast who was the wife of the Douluo Continent’s future youngest Titled Douluo the Clear Sky Douluo, he also possessed the strongest Tool Martial Spirit, Clear Sky Hammer. In the battle that ensued between the girl’s Master and Tang Hao and his wife, Tang Hao’s wife died while Tang Hao and the girl’s Master was seriously injured in the battle. Her Master returned to the Spirit Hall and soon died due to his injuries."

"Actually, the so-called death from his injuries was only an external excuse. In reality, I killed him with my own hands."

"The Saintess of Spirit Hall in the story is me. And the blond boy we met in the alley before was the child I gave birth to. She is actually a woman, but because of a plan, she has disguised herself as Prince Xue Qinghe of the heaven Dou Empire."

"I personally killed the Master I once respected most. I hate the child I gave birth to because of him. Even if I kill him personally, I cannot resolve my hatred for him."

"The originally innocent, pure and kind Spirit Hall Saint has disappeared, I am never going back, I have now become a woman with a vicious heart comparable to a snake and scorpion.”

When she said this, it was unknown when but Bibi Dong tilted her head slightly to lean on Su Yi’s shoulder and look at the beautiful and pure starry sky in the distance.

If it were the past, when thinking of this matter, she would be overwhelmed by hatred, but this time, she was incomparably fragile for an unknown reason.

Bibi Dong didn't know why, he would tell this secret that has been hidden in his heart to the little guy next to her. But once she had finished, she felt greatly relaxed.

And Su Yi, who was sitting next to Bibi Dong, listened to Bibi Dong's words in silence, and then asked, "What is the name of the man you love?"

Bibi Dong heard Su Yi's flat voice and froze.

"I can help you find him and bring him to you." Su Yi said these words with an expressionless face.

Bibi Dong looked at Su Yi's face and was stunned.

Until a long time later, Bibi Dong looked at Su Yi calmly and said: "I knew where he was hiding a long time ago."

"After listening to what I said, are you not afraid of me? Or do you feel that I am dirty? "

Hearing Bibi Dong's words, Su Yi looked at Bibi Dong and said plainly: "You are my Master, the person I want to protect in this life."

"It is not you who is dirty, but this world."

"No matter what. Whatever you do, I will stand by your side, even if it is to destroy the world."

Saying this, Su Yi showed a smile on his face.

Bibi Dong looked at the smile on Su Yi's face, and was stunned for a long, long time.......

11