Chapter 71 One Hit KO! Tang Hao Being Insulted!
476 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I can not comment, chapter comments or reviews, I will be commenting using the account ArchDevilThearchal if there are any questions message my Discord or send a email to my Gmail: Gmail: [email protected]

Discord: Username: Drip | Hashtag:#0123

Join My Discord Server (A Fan-Club, use link to join it) : It will expire in 5 days so join quickly!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please join my Patreon, patron members are 15 chapters ahead, there are juicy parts! Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/archdevilthearch

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Monster, monster, you are a real monster."

Zhao Wuji stared at Su Yi for a long time before sighing in disbelief.

"Master Zhao, be careful or you might die!"

Su Yi heard Zhao Wuji's words, he looked at Zhao Wuji standing over 30 meters away, and said with a smile.

Hearing Su Yi's warning, Zhao Wuji smiled without anger and said, "Good boy, you are crazy enough."

"Back then, none of the 16 Spirit Emperors of Spirit Hall could kill me, yet you, a mere kid who has not grown hair, thinks he can? You are dreaming."

Just as Zhao Wuji finished saying these words, Su Yi fully activated 4 Spirit Abilities.

"Third Spirit Ability· Heavy Explosion Stream!"

"Second Spirit Ability· Fifteen Ton Break!"

"Third Spirit Ability· Berserk!"

"First Spirit Ability· Unstoppable!"

With Su Yi releasing 4 Spirit Abilities, black light shot from the Chaos Supreme Spear in Su Yi's hand, and instantly hit Zhao Wuji's body.

Zhao Wuji, who was hit by this black light, suddenly felt an unmatched gravity on his body, making him unable to move.

After the black light hit Zhao Wuji's body, the Second Spirit Ability was activated, the body of the Chaos Supreme Spear in Su Yi's hand glowed with a black light. Afterwards, the Third Spirit Ability was released, and a red light burst from him.

Following his last sentence, an overwhelmingly powerful attack had formed.

Su Yi attacked Zhao Wuji, his spear turned into a black streamer and penetrated Zhao Wuji's shoulder.

The tip of the spear penetrated his shoulder, dripped down the spear tip and onto the ground.

With one attack, he had defeated him. His warning was not for nothing. If he had aimed at Zhao Wuji's heart or throat, Zhao Wuji would be obliterated by Su Yi's attack.

Seeing this scene, Ning Rongrong and Xiao Wu opened their mouths in shock, they were speechless for a long time.

Dai Mubai could not believe the scene before him.

Even Zhu Zhuqing, who had always been frosty and expressionless, looked at Su Yi who had pierced through Zhao Wuji's shoulder with beautiful eyes full of shock.

The most shocked was none other than Tang San himself.

He looked at Su Yi, who was holding the long spear and the severely wounded Zhao Wuji. How could this be possible?

Not only is his Second Spirit Ring 1000+ years, and his Fourth Spirit Ring is 10,000+ years, breaking the records and all systems of the Spirit Master world and Grandmaster's theory.

But now, he had only relied on his Rank 53 Spirit Power cultivation base to severely wound and one shot a Rank 76 Spirit Saint Zhao Wuji.

Who on earth is he?! Who is his Master that they have such a monstrous disciple!

"Ahem~"

Zhao Wuji, who had been pierced through the shoulder by Su Yi, coughed up a mouthful of blood.

Looking at Su Yi who was standing in front of him with a smile, he bared his bloody teeth and muttered, "You little monster, you were quite ruthless."

Su Yi heard Zhao Wuji's words and instantly withdrew the Chaos Supreme Spear that had pierced his body.

Looking at Zhao Wuji in front of him, guilt appeared on his face: "Master Zhao, I am sorry, I could not control my attack. I also did not expect for you to take my most powerful attack without using your Martial Spirit, with it, I do not think this attack would have injured you."

"Moreover, I did remind you to be careful before I attacked." Su Yi looked innocently at Zhao Wuji.

"Come on, you monster."

"Even if I possessed my Martial Spirit, you would be able to break through its defences with this attack." Zhao Wuji looked at the guilt ridden and helpless Su YI and let out a good natured laugh.

He then, looking at Tang San and the others who were still in shock, he declared, "You little monsters, you have passed the test. From now on, you are formal students of Shrek Academy." After Zhao Wuji finished speaking, he dragged his severely injured body away.

"We... we passed?"

Ning Rongrong and Xiao Wu looked at Tang San and Zhu Zhuqing with incredulous faces, and muttered blankly.

"It seems so."

Zhu Zhuqing listened to Xiao Wu and Ning Rongrong's words and said softly.

However, Tang San looked at Su Yi's back with solemn eyes.

At such an age, with such talent and such strength. Su Yi will certainly stand on the pinnacle of the Douluo Continent.

Looking at Zhao Wuji's little embarrassed and limping figure, no one would have thought of this.

That this battle would end in an anticlimactic way.

If it were him, without his poison, even if he were a rank 53 Spirit King, would he be able to do something like this?

Obviously, no.

First of all, his Blue Silver Grass Martial Spirit is not that powerful.

Secondly, even if he attached Spirit Rings to his Second Martial Spirit, the Clear Sky Hammer, he would only reach Rank 50.

It is also impossible for him to break the cultivation system and absorb such Spirit Rings, if he had not seen this with his own eyes, he would never believe such a thing could happen.

Only when Zhao Wuji left did Su Yi turn and look at Tang San and the others looking at him in horror.

He smiled slightly at the crowd: "Why are you looking at me like this?"

"Freak! Monster!"

Led by Dai Mubai, Xiao Wu, Ning Rongrong and Zhu Zhuqing, and even Tang San, looked at Su Yi and said in unison.

"You..."

Su Yi was helpless when he heard what Tang San and the others said.

........

After Zhao Wuji left, he returned to his room and looked at the wound on his shoulder, hissing constantly.

"This Su Yi little bastard, he is really ruthless."

"Crash!"

A stone was thrown into Zhao Wuji's room.

Zhao Wuji looked at the rocks that suddenly flew into the room and looked at the dark shadows flashing outside the window, his eyes showing hostility.

"Who is it!?" Zhao Wuji said, and then gave chase.

Until after more than 10 minutes of pursuing, did the man stop. Zhao Wuji looked at the man standing in the forest, wearing a black robe with his back facing him, and said angrily: "Dog thing, why did you stop? Did you run out of energy?

“Master Zhao, you are injured, let me help you."

"It just so happens that I am very angry today, so I'll take it out on you."

Zhao Wuji ignored the wound on his shoulder and directly released his Martial Spirit, Yellow, Yellow, Purple and Purple, Black, Black Black rose beneath his feet.

With all the Spirit Rings released, a strong pressure fell on the black robed man.

After watching this battle in secret, Tang Hao originally wanted to draw Zhao Wuji out and give him some healing medicine while telling Zhao Wuji to take care of his son. After all, he must leave to take care of some of his matters.

Unexpectedly, he had drawn him out, but he had never expected that he would be scolded like this one day.

9