Chapter 76 Film Emperor Su Yi Goes Online!
424 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gmail: [email protected]

Discord: Username: Drip | Hashtag:#0123

Join My Discord Server (A Fan-Club, use link to join it) : https://discord.gg/hNyDKqWW

Please join my P.A.T.R.E.O.N, Patron members are 15 chapters ahead, there are juicy parts!

Link to P.A.T.R.E.O.N will be in my Fan-Club!

It will expire in 6 days so join quickly!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You guys really don't know how to make people comfortable!"

Hearing this from Ning Rongrong, Su Yi laughed out, "I wasn't here to comfort you in the first place, ah."

"You ......."

Hearing Su Yi's words, Ning Rongrong, who was still leaning her head on Su Yi's shoulder, instantly moved her head away and looked at Su Yi not knowing what to say.

"There is no need to be angry, your own talent is not bad."

"If the only thing that's lacking is your character, right?"

Su Yi did not bother to look at Ning Rongrong, instead he looked at the sky above his head in a daze and murmured softly, "It's normal for you to have such an overbearing personality. After all, you are the young princess of the Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan. You can have anything you want, and no one in your Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan dares to go against your will."

"However, your character is like what Dean Flender said in general. If your character stays like this, no one would dare to support you. For, those who are worthy of giving their backs to each other, on the battlefield, are the same as giving their lives to each other."

"And with a Missy character like yours, who knows if you'll suddenly lose your Missy temper and take a displeasure and not inflict assistance on the other side. That's a deadly existence on the battlefield."

"If it comes to the battlefield, I definitely won't be like that."

Hearing Su Yi's words Ning Rongrong immediately opened her mouth to retort.

"I know you wouldn't be like that, but would others believe it? Your character is exposed in front of everyone, do you think they would dare to bet on it on the battlefield?"

"I ......"

Hearing this from Su Yi, Ning Rongrong couldn't say anything.

"Then do you dare?"

Ning Rongrong looked at Su Yi's eyes and opened his mouth to ask.

Su Yi looked at Ning Rongrong's eyes that were full of expectation, and the smile on his face slowly closed up.

Looking at Ning Rongrong, he said seriously, "I don't want to lie to a girl, especially to a girl I care aboutt."

"Alright, then what do you say, what should I do?"

Hearing this from Su Yi, Ning Rongrong did not get angry and opened her mouth to ask what she should do.

Although she had a very arrogant and rude personality and did not know how to respect people, this did not mean that Ning Rongrong was not smart and had a bad head.

Although Su Yi did not give a positive answer, she could understand the meaning of it.

When she heard Su Yi's words, Ning Rongrong did not feel angry, but on the contrary, she had a hint of joy in her heart.

The boy sitting next to her was different from the others.

He would not deliberately flatter you or curry favour with you and was very open and sincere in facing you.

Moreover, what made her feel happy was this guy's statement that, in particular, I have a crush on a girl.

That meant that the guy sitting next to her had a soft spot in his heart for her.

"I don't know how I can make you change your character, but you can listen to me tell a story."

Su Yi said here, looking down at his feet, his eyes revealing a strong sense of sadness and longing: "Once upon a time, there was a small mountain village, the husband went out hunting, the wife washed and cooked, the family had a younger brother and sister, the whole family was very doting on this brother ......."

"Then the robbers came, and the family all died in front of the brother to protect him ......."

"The brother who survived, in order to get revenge, displaced, every day by picking up rubbish to fill their stomachs, had many times in the mouths of wild dogs to snatch food ......."

Su Yi looked at the ground and spoke for a long, long time, while Ning Rongrong just sat quietly beside Su Yi listening to the story quietly.

During the process, Ning Rongrong clenched her fists angrily, and heartache showed in her eyes more than once.

It was not until after Su Yi had completely finished telling the story that Ning Rongrong looked at Su Yi who was sitting beside her, her eyes filled with heartache.

"This, this is what you yourself have experienced?"

"It's all in the past."

Hearing this from Ning Rongrong, Su Yi turned his head to look at Ning Rongrong, forcing a smile out of his face.

"So, I envy you, to have a father, someone to love you and spoil you so much."

"Once, I was like that too."

"But remember, loving you and spoiling you and loving you and indulging you, that was your father's love for you. It is not a reason for you to treat others with disrespect. Everyone in this world wants to be respected by others. If you don't respect others, how will they respect you?"

"If you want to make friends, you have to exchange your heart for your soul."

"The next thing you need to do is to find a way to curb your Missy temper, or at least, know how to respect others."

"Actually, people don't hate you. I believe that when you respect others, they will respect you too."

After Su Yi finished speaking, he did a magic trick and put his hand behind his back.

When he reappeared, a cake snack appeared in his hand and put it in front of Ning Rongrong, "Have something to eat, I guess you're hungry too."

"Thanks."

Ning Rongrong looked at the snack Su Yi put in front of her, and those big watery eyes were curved into crescents.

"First of all, all you have to do is listen to the words of Lord Dean."

"Auxiliary Spirit Masters, no, no matter what kind of Spirit Masters they are, they all have to exercise their will and physique. Of course, you Auxiliary Spirit Masters need it even more."

"I know you are all curious about why my Second Spirit Ring is a 1,000-year Spirit Ring.”

"This is because of physique. The stronger the physique, the higher the upper limit of Spirit Rings that can be absorbed."

"So, there is always no harm in exercising your will and physique."

Hearing this from Su Yi, Ning Rongrong suddenly realized, "No wonder, your second Spirit Ring is of a 1000-year-old Spirit Beast, so that's why."

"So that's why, Lord Dean does not harm you."

"First of all, we are Shrek's trainees, there is no way he would harm his own trainees. Secondly, you are the young princess of the Seven Treasures Glazed Tile Clan, do you think that he is really just trying to humiliate you with these words today?"

"What he said today was just to make you recognise yourself, and the people around you."

"You have become arrogant and uncaring because of your own talent and your family's pampering."

"Compared to others, you are indeed a genius. But you should know that each and every one of these people around you are geniuses who are better than you or not weaker than you."

"Only when you recognize yourself and the environment you are in around you, can you truly become stronger."

Ning Rongrong, who was listening to Su Yi's words, finished her snack and looked at Su Yi and said, "But I've disobeyed Flender so much today, he ......."

"Don't worry, Dean Flender is not that petty. He won't care about this little thing, after all, in his eyes, we are all just children. If he really held a grudge, he wouldn't have asked Oscar to comfort you."

"Then what should I do tomorrow?"

Hearing this from Su Yi, Ning Rongrong opened her mouth and asked.

"Apologise properly to Dean Flender tomorrow, and don't feel humiliated. Firstly, he is the dean, and secondly, he is also an elder. After that, just listen to the training properly."

"Hmm."

And Flender, who was hiding in the shadows, listened to what Su Yi said and looked at Su Yi with satisfaction in his eyes.

This kid, he was really good.

He could talk, and his words were reasonable. Was he, Flender, a petty person?

Thinking of this, Flender felt at ease.

After Flender left, the corner of Su Yi's mouth rose slightly as he sat beside Ning Rongrong 

8