Chapter 78 The Slaughter God who entered the Great Spirit Arena!
428 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gmail: [email protected]

Discord: Username: Drip | Hashtag:#0123

Join My Discord Server (A Fan-Club, use link to join it) : https://discord.gg/hNyDKqWW

Please join my P.A.T.R.E.O.N, Patron members are 15 chapters ahead, there are juicy parts!

Link to P.A.T.R.E.O.N will be in my Fan-Club!

It will expire in 6 days so join quickly!

Also, please subscribe to my Gaming channel, link is here >

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFCtYQUnFA17VpLC_mQ_sJg


Flender stood in front of the gate of the Great Spirit Arena and looked at the crowd in front of him and said, "Each participant will be given an Iron Fighting Spirit Micro Badge after registering. After that, one point will be accumulated for each victory and one point will be deducted for each defeat. After completing one hundred points, you will be promoted to Bronze Fighter. Before graduation. I require you all to get at least a Silver Fighter Micro Badge."

When the crowd heard this from Flender, they all said in unison, "Yes, Dean."

"Su Yi, your requirements are different from theirs. I require you, before you graduate, to obtain a Gold Fighter Micro Badge."

"Yes, Dean."

Hearing Su Yi's reply, Flender looked at Dai Mubai and said, "Mubai, you take them to register!"

"Yes Dean."

After Dai Mubai finished speaking, he led the crowd to walk into the Great Spirit Arena.

"Silver Fighter, what level is it roughly at?"

After entering the Great Spirit Arena, Tang San looked at Dai Mubai and asked.

Hearing this from Tang San, Dai Mubai opened his mouth and said, "There are eight levels of badges in total, in order from low to high: Iron, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Purple Gold, Sapphire, Ruby and Diamond."

"The Silver Fighting Spirit Micro Badge is at the third level; it shouldn't be difficult!"

Xiao Wu said with a relaxed expression as she heard this from Dai Mubai.

And Dai Mubai looked at Xiao Wu and said with a helpless face, spreading his hands, "It's not that easy."

"What?"

Hearing this from Dai Mubai, Xiao Wu looked at Dai Mubai with a surprised face.

Dai Mubai looked at the crowd and spoke, "I started participating in the Great Spirit Arena gaming at Rank 29 and now have a record of twenty-nine wins and twenty-seven losses, accumulating two points."

When Tang San heard this from Dai Mubai, he said with a shocked expression, "Mubai, with your strength, this ...... How is it possible?"

"There's nothing impossible, the Suotuo City Great Spirit Arena isn't such a good place to hang out."

"Fatty, tell us about your battle record."

Hearing this from Dai Mubai, Ma Hong Jun opened his mouth and said, "Twenty-one wins, twelve losses, and nine points."

Hearing this from Ma Hong Jun, Tang San asked with a puzzled expression, "How come your points are higher than Mubai's?"

"Because the battles of the Great Spirit Arena are grouped by Rank, I participated in the gaming at Rank 29 and just won a few games before I rose to Rank 30. The opponents I faced later were all Rank 28 or 39, and after losing a while in a row, my points were lower."

Dai Mubai finished speaking and continued walking forward.

"So that's how it is."

Hearing this from Dai Mubai, Tang San suddenly realized and followed.

"There are three types of gaming here, gaming fights, death fights, and gambling fights, the latter two all involve fighting for one's life."

Su Yi, who was even further behind the crowd, heard the word “death fight'' and his eyes lit up slightly.

"We are now mainly participating in gaming fights, with sparring as the main focus, and as for the form of the competition, we can choose one-on-one, two-on-two, or group battles."

After Dai Mubai finished speaking, he led the crowd to the registration desk already.

Dai Mubai looked at the Iron Fighting Spirit Micro Badges that appeared in the hands of the crowd and spoke, "Are they all registered?"

"Mm!"

"Although each person can only participate in one gaming fight per day, they can participate in different types at the same time. Do you guys want to, like, sign up for a two-on-two as well?"

Dai Mubai looked at Tang San and Xiao Wu, as well as Su Yi and Ning Rongrong, and spoke.

"Sure!"

Hearing this from Dai Mubai, Tang San opened his mouth and replied.

"Mubai, I would like to ask, if you are in a “death fight”, can you also only participate in one fight per day?"

Su Yi looked at Dai Mubai and opened his mouth and smiled faintly.

When the crowd heard this from Su Yi, they all looked at Su Yi with shock in their eyes.

Even as they pulled Xiao Wu to head to the registration two-on-two, they all paused.

"Su Yi, are you crazy?"

Xiao Wu turned to look at Su Yi and said, "On your first day here, you're going to participate in a deathmatch without knowing anything about the situation?"

"Yes, Su Yi, do you want to take part in a gaming duel first and see what happens?"

With this statement from Xiao Wu, the crowd looked at Su Yi and spoke up to persuade him.

"From what Mubai said, since there is a “death fight ``here, then the people who participate in the “death fights” must be the kind of people who are vicious and don't want to die."

"Since they are such people, they should be eliminated to rid the people of evil."

"This kind of people, killing one can save a hundred. For one thing, it's better to experience the cruelty of the Spirit Master world, and for another, it's good to do good for the people, why not."

"My Master once told me that killing one evil person can save a hundred, and that is the greatest good person."

In order to make the crowd think that he was not a murderous person, Su Yi began to make up nonsense.

"But this is just too dangerous."

Ning Rongrong looked at Su Yi with worry in her eyes.

"Please, contestant number 11, enter the deathmatch arena!"

Just as the crowd was worried about Su Yi, the Soul Dueling Arena suddenly began to announce.

Hearing this voice, Su Yi smiled faintly at the crowd, "Everyone doesn't need to worry about me, my match, it's starting."

Su Yi finished speaking and headed straight to the competition arena.

"Anyway, our matches haven't started yet, so go and see Su Yi's match."

Xiao Wu and Ning Rongrong looked at the direction Su Yi was leaving and spoke.

"Good, let's go together and cheer for this guy."

Dai Mubai led the crowd and chased after him.

After arriving at the deathmatch arena with Su Yi, the viewing platform above was filled with people.

There were shouts and cheers, and the whooping was incessant.

When Su Yi stood on the soul fighting arena, he looked at the strong man across from him who was over two metres tall with a scar on his face and smiled faintly.

The scarred strong man standing opposite Su Yi looked at Su Yi and grinned wildly, "Hahahaha, I'm lucky this time, I actually met a little white face."

"Kid, don't worry, I will hurt you well."

"I will cut off the flesh of your body, piece by piece, so that you can experience what despair is all about."

Hearing these words from this strong man, Su Yi's expression was still smiling as he looked at the other party.

And the host, standing overhead, shouted passionately, "Player number 11 is a player who has just come to our Great Spirit Arena to register today. And the contestant he faces is the cruel Scar, who has won three times in our deathmatch arena. In each match, the enemy facing him will be tormented and perished by him in various ways."

"I'm looking forward to this fight, whether this newcomer can finish off Cruel Scar. Or, how will Cruel Scar torment this newcomer in this one, let's wait and see!"

"And now, the match begins!"

As the host's almost insane roar began, the whole crowd began to cheer.

And that scared strong man standing opposite Su Yi, looking at Su Yi who took the initiative to rush towards him, a cruel smile appeared on his face, "Kid, prepare ......"

Before the word ready could be uttered, Su Yi summoned his Martial Spirit when he was ten meters in front of that scarred strong man.

With an acceleration, he appeared two meters in front of that strong man.

The black dragon-headed iron spear in his hand went straight through that strong man's throat.

"Too much nonsense."

Su Yi finished, drew his spear and shook off the blood from its tip.

Putting away his Martial Spirit, he turned around and left.

At this moment, the originally incomparably manic deathmatch arena became silent and unusually quiet.

Everyone was looking at Su Yi, who was slowly walking out of the deathmatch arena, with shock in his eyes.

10