Chapter 82 That blow! Attack on the throat! Certain death!
351 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gmail: [email protected]

Discord: Username: Drip | Hashtag:#0123

Join My Discord Server (A Fan-Club, use link to join it): https://discord.gg/n7m7rQXE

Please join my P.A.T.R.E.O.N, Patron members are 15 chapters ahead, there are juicy parts!

Link to P.A.T.R.E.O.N will be in my Fan-Club!

It will expire in 6 days so join quickly!

Help me gain enough money to start my youtube channel!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-me-gain-enough-money-for-my-youtube-channel


When the waiter served all the dishes, there was a large table with all kinds of meat and vegetables, which made people's fingers tingle.

Not to mention Ma Hong Jun, who couldn't wait to see the table of dishes, even Xiao Wu and Ning Rongrong, as well as Zhu Zhuqing, who looked very cold, were staring at the dishes on the table and their eyes started to shine.

It was because after a long day's journey, everyone was hungry.

Just as the crowd was about to start eating, a group of students and a Master dressed in red school uniforms walked into the inn.

This group of people were very arrogant and rude.

As they entered, people who passed by them were knocked down by them. Even if they didn't say a word of apology, they still stared viciously at the people they had knocked over.

Su Yi only gave these people a faint glance, his eyes slightly narrowed as if he wanted to take note of their appearance.

He then leaned back in his chair and casually took a chicken leg and put it into his mouth.

As for Tang San and Xiao Wu and Dai Mubai and the others, they all frowned slightly as they looked at this group of people who had come in.

The only one who didn't care about these people was Ma Hong Jun, the guy who only had food in his eyes.

As these people passed by Su Yi and the others, Fatty, who was binge eating, dropped the chicken leg in his mouth.

His eyes looked at a very well-built young girl in the midst of this group, and those eyes looked straight.

"That chick is good-looking, Boss Dai. That group of guys, they seem to be from Blue Sunshine Academy, right?"

Hearing Ma Hong Jun's words, Dai Mubai, who was already looking at them unfavourably, leaned back in his chair and said indifferently, “Blue Sunshine Academy is small, what's the point of flaunting it?"

When Dai Mubai said this, he instantly drew the attention of all the students of Blue Sunshine Academy, including the Masters of Blue Sunshine Academy, to them.

Just as the other students wanted to come over, they were stopped by their Master, shaking his head at his student.

And with a slap on the table, Oscar looked at the crowd and said excitedly, "There's a good show."

"What good show?"

Tang San and Xiao Wu were instantly drawn to Oscar's words, by these words.

"This is part of our cultivation, Dean's quote: a Spirit Master who doesn't dare to cause trouble is not a good Spirit Master."

Xiao Wu nodded frantically when she heard this from Oscar.

The two women, Ning Rongrong and Zhu Zhuqing, burst out laughing.

"The dean's quotes together could form a monster quote."

Hearing this from Oscar, Tang San couldn't help but sigh.

"These individual quotations from the dean are still very good."

Su Yi, who was sitting between Tang San and Ning Rongrong, lazily leaned back in his chair and said with a smile.

Tang San looked at Dai Mubai and asked, "This Blue Sunshine Academy, it's an advanced Spirit Master academy, right?"

"Hmm."

As the crowd finished talking, they looked towards Blue Sunshine Academy just in time to see their Master muttering something to the students around him.

The corners of the crowd's mouths turned up when they saw this scene.

As they watched one of the students from Blue Sunshine Academy get up and walk towards them, the laughter in their eyes became thicker and thicker.

With a bang, a shopkeeper passing by was hit by a Blue Sunshine student.

The dish in the shop boy's hand flew over Dai Mubai's head.

Tang San, who was sitting beside Su Yi, quickly got up, and with his hands like a phantom, he caught the falling dishes, then gently put them on the table and said softly, "Don't waste the food!"

That student saw this scene and was somewhat dumbfounded.

When one plan failed to work, he looked at the chair Dai Mubai was sitting on and kicked at the leg of the chair.

Dai Mubai had long sensed this guy's motive and put his leg up in front of the chair leg, allowing the student to kick him in the calf.

"Ah!"

Dai Mubai did nothing, instead, the student who took the initiative to attack Blue Sunshine crouched down, holding his calf and screaming in agony.

With a bang, Dai Mubai sent that Blue Sunshine Academy student flying backwards and fell in front of the Blue Sunshine Academy Master.

"I'm really sorry, I missed."

Dai Mubai looked at the Master of Blue Sunshine Academy and spread his hands provocatively.

"That hit, attacking the throat, that guy will surely die."

Su Yi, who was leaning back in his chair, looked at Dai Mubai lazily and admonished very gently.

It was because of this incomparably soft voice of Su Yi that the originally somewhat noisy inn was instantly elegantly silent.

The guests who were eating in the inn all fled in an instant.

In the end, only the people from Blue Sunshine Academy and the Shrek crowd were left in the inn.

The innkeeper and the shopkeeper all hid themselves.

The Blue Sunshine Academy students stood up one by one and looked at Su Yi viciously.

"You're right, that one should have attacked his throat."

Dai Mubai looked at his opponent and smiled frivolously.

In truth, inwardly, he was panicking.

This guy, at the drop of a hat, was a kill move.

Afterwards, the students of Blue Sunshine Academy walked towards the Shrek crowd one by one.

The Master of Blue Sunshine Academy looked at the calm Shrek people, especially the young man who was lazily leaning on his chair, which brought him a sense of danger.

He instantly reached out to stop his student, not to make a move without knowing the depth of the other party.

"You kids, which academy are you students from?"

"Shrek? You're not worthy yet."

Dai Mubai spoke indifferently when he heard the words of that Blue Sunshine Academy Master.

"Shrinking head, no fun."

With these words, Su Yi instantly ignited the flames of war.

"What a bunch of arrogant, uncaring brats, teach them a lesson for me!"

The Master of Blue Sunshine Academy gave a direct order to his students, and as he said this, the Blue Sunshine Academy students that he had stopped rushed towards the Shrek crowd.

"A fight? I like it!"

Xiao Wu looked at the Blue Sunshine Academy students who rushed up, and with a direct dodge, she came to the crowd and said delicately, "Hello, brothers!"

The Blue Sunshine Academy looked at the cute Xiao Wu and stood in place one by one.

As for Tang San, who was sitting beside Su Yi, his eyes had turned purple.

All of this had not escaped Su Yi's eyes.

"Why don't you go on, aren't you afraid that Xiao Wu will suffer?"

Oscar, who was sitting at the side, looked at Tang San and spoke up to remind him.

"Don't worry, the ones who are unlucky, are those guys on the opposite side."

Tang San watched as Xiao Wu kicked one person away, calmly ate a mouthful of food and spoke to Oscar very calmly.

After Tang San finished speaking, those few male students of Blue Sunshine Academy who had rushed up were already kicked out by Xiao Wu one after another.

"That fierce?"

Oscar was very excited as he looked at the crowd that had been settled by Xiao Wu.

The Master of Blue Sunshine Academy saw this scene with bloodshot eyes and looked at the crowd viciously.

"It's our turn to go!"

Dai Mubai saw this and slapped the table.

"Xiao Wu come back!"

As Tang San finished speaking, Xiao Wu instantly jumped back to Su Yi's side.

Su Yi looked at the Master from Blue Sunshine Academy and stood up.

"This, leave it to me."

7